As I gaze at the burned out ruin that was Kc's Coffee House I wonder if he's still about. About this time last year he and I were trading banter over the NCAA's - both of us fanatical about our teams. If Carolina wins one more game and Kansas wins two we'll finally get to square off and let the healing begin.
Carolina has to win two more times and Lucky's Texas three more times to face off in the finals.
A long way to go, for all of us.
I hope it happens and naturally I hope Carolina wins it all. They definitely have a shot at it, they're playing quite well but I don't trash talk other teams. All you need is one bad night and it's over. Mainly I hope.
I hope Carolina hits their opening basket.
I hope they play the best team each step of the way.
I hope they play Kansas
I hope they play Texas
and I hope they hand their asses to them - lmao
Good luck guys - up to a point :-)
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM! Billy's talking sports again!!!! Make him STOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey there BB,
ReplyDeleteYea the train wreak that was the coffeehouse (sorry bout that)
But Ive been thinking about that match up in the final 4. You know the one where a Jayhawk bitch slaps the what is it... a Goat ?
Just kidding, really, let the trash talking begin come Monday. Take care,
Kc
MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!
ReplyDelete::mutters:: It's sooo like MsTara to rat me out.
MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM! MsTara is ...
Screw it! Walks over and gives Kc a serious wedgie.
You know the one where a Jayhawk bitch slaps the what is it... a Goat ?
LOL! Well first you're gonna have to get past a college that actually graduates it's basketball athletes, unlike Kansas (33% Kc - sheesh) :-)
I honestly don't expect you to have problems with that but it would be pretty gosh darned embarrassing if you did.
I believe last year we were both disappointed. This year only one of us will be if you get past Davidson :-)
At least the Dookies lost early again this year. Ever since coach ratface started doing those credit card commercials... well I'm just saying.
ReplyDelete::puts on powder blue and white cherrleading uniform::
GO HEELS!