Mr. Bear wishes to thank all of you for the kind words, cards and cash after his recent bout of 'illness.' As Nurse GothGirl changed his IV at his super secret location, he was asked how he felt after his historic Princess call.
Weakly raising a paw and sliding it up GothGirl's inner thigh all he could manage was, "drained."
He has no idea how jem ended up the size of The Fifty Foot Woman on top of a Vegas casino but wishes her, "Luck with that."
We at the Assassin would like to know exactly what gas jem 'hoofed' and hope her relationship with Panty Kong yields numerous children and a long, loving partnership. If the bottom falls out of that there's always Tony D Shrimp.
We're all relieved that Lucky is on the scene dealing with yet another jam jem has managed to get herself into. She couldn't be in better hands. Well except for her Panty Kong's hands who's afraid of heights and doesn't love jem enough to go up and get her. And where is Giantess Gretchen when you need her?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When I saw the title of this post, I almost didn't read it. I sure was relieved to find out that it had nothing to do with your briefs.
ReplyDelete*He has no idea how jem ended up the size of The Fifty Foot Woman on top of a Vegas casino*
ReplyDeleteYeah sure.... doesn't the Liar In Chief of this scandal rag even read his own paper? Quit covering for him!
This "Oh my goodness... I'm so sorry... I have no idea how something like that could've happened... oh poor me" stuff isn't gonna fly with me.
I'm holding this paper and billy/Hulk/Bear responsible for any damages...including any future damage I am gonna do to his face and eyes...
Geesh.. Check him for pitons... I'll bet he still has some in his pockets.
l.b.a.
*who's afraid of heights and doesn't love jem enough to go up and get her*
ReplyDeletei think i will keep myself firmly planted in the VIP lounge right here!