Usually about this time I would start giving Princess shit about the interval in her posting. A casual glance at my blog and I'm scratching my head, June 17th? Really? Go figure. As I sit here stealing a few minutes I know I've got nothin'
I'm not horribly alarmed, nor mopey about it. I am so consumed with RealWorld crap that my imagination has shut down for a bit. I see that jem is being tortured by Princess (jem must hate that) and lucky has entered the window cleaning business. MsTara is still in denial about her wicked vampiric ways and pantySue turned one while bankyboo works hard on... well do you want to convince those Mistresses or not banky? I don't think you're trying, are you? Anyway all is well.
So what am I doing with my copious free time? Well unlike jem I'm not hanging out at gas stations fondling hoses and fantasizing about gas pumping drag queens. No time for that.
What did I do today? Hmmmm, well I worked. At the moment I'm living Le Tour de France, commuting to work and back, ten grueling kilometers round trip. That's six miles for you non bicycling pansies. I doubled it today since I had to ride home on some mindless lunch errand. Twenty fucking kilometers! mmhmm! They did 195.5km in the tour today, the fuckers.
Does Princess let me cum since I've quit smoking and am biking all over the place?
No.
She detests bicyclers, "BillyBear bicyclers are only good for mowing down in traffic and fucking their girl asses with pine cones. Pshaw, yes BillyBear, PSHAW on your gay bicycling ways! NO CUMMIES!" Personally I think I just brought it up at a bad time for her. Maybe she was having her monthly visit with 'Mr. Cranky Pants.'
Unfortunately when I say I work I actually mean it. I'm still sporting that bulls eye and getting sorta use to it. The bike kicks my ass so I come home, shower, veg out in front of the TV and hit the sack about 9PM rising again around 5:30AM to do it all over again.
OH! I did something new today after getting home, just to shake things up a bit.
I mowed the lawn.
Yep - ALL of it. Took about ninety minutes.
I hope to make TeaseTime tonight if I don't just fucking fall asleep. Right now I'm sitting on the couch plotting ugly deaths for the telemarketers that keep fucking calling and trying to make 10PM.
If I DO make TeaseTime Princess will be delighted to see the taciturn, zombie BillyBear, I'm certain of that.
Oh yeah, I'm a riot right now.
Oh well, shit happens and I'll either gut through this or I wont. The one thing I can't do is avoid it. ::shrug::
I miss you guys, hope you're having fun and all. Me? Couldn't be better! Thanks for askin'
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Before I say hello and it's about time, would you put in a good word for me with Princess and ask Her if I can cum tonight?
ReplyDeleteThanks...
Hello! It's about time! We all thought the space aliens, as opposed to the illegal aliens, had abducted you! For all we knew, Pantysue had you imprisoned up in her attic!
*I see that jem is being tortured by Princess (jem must hate that)*
What do you mean? Doesn't everybody love being reduced to a quivering blob of protoplasm? I know I do...
*unlike jem I'm not hanging out at gas stations*
I was NOT hanging out... I sat fully clothed in my car until she left...
*ten grueling kilometers round trip. That's six miles for you non bicycling pansies*
Uhhh.. that's actually 6.21 miles. BTW, do you still ride with your racing seat pointed straight up and covered with Crisco?
You're being a bit too hard on Princess. She wouldn't mow you down unless you were dressed like Bambi.
*after getting home,I mowed the lawn*
You mowed after work? In the evening? You weenie! Do it when it's a hundred degrees out like the rest of us poor idiots!
*If I DO make TeaseTime Princess will be delighted to see the taciturn, zombie BillyBear*
If you make it to Tease Time, I'm sure Princess will have a couple of really good dares lined up and waiting for you.
Welcome back to Blogland! But stop wearing those tight shiny shorts while you're out rding in public. Have you no shame? never mind... don't answer that..
See ya online soon... or else I'll tell Princess and Miss Tara what you said about them...
l.b.a.