CLEAR!
buzzzzaaapppppp!
Oh for shits sake jem shocked herself again, pantysue give her mouth to mouth until she comes around, she seems to like that.
Lucky keep running on that goddamn gerbil wheel, when Giantess Gretchen finds out we stole it there will be hell to pay but we need the power and a lot of it.
Ewwwwww! pantysue there's no tongue in mouth to mouth, I mean REALLY!
Faster lucky, FASTER!!!
Good jem is coming around and jem when I say clear I mean it --- GOD --- DAMN --- IT. Now this is the third fucking time and if you do it again I may start wondering about you!
Faster lucky!!! Banky get on the thing and run, RRRUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!
JEM! Crank the mestabilator to eleven!
Yes, I SAID ELEVEN! AS HIGH AS IT GOES!!!
I know, jem, I know BUT IT'S OUR ONLY CHANCE, there's been no activity since July 18th!
CLEAR!
BBBUUUUZZZZZZZAAAAPPPPPPPP!
Oh for fucks sake, pantysue do your thing on jem.
NOW LIVE!!!
LIVE DAMN YOUR EYES!!!
... ... ...
shit
Alright lucky, call it.
No?
Fine!
Time of death 3PM Eastern, August 29th in the year of our Lord 2008. Princess's blog is dead. Dead, dead, dead. It's been too long and I'm a certified blogtologist, got a diploma and everything! Where? K-Mart. Where did you get yours smarty pants?
Oh for Christ's sake, poking it with a stick isn't going to change anything banky, SHEESH.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm not a blogtologist but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I must concur on your death assessment.
ReplyDeleteBBBUUUUZZZZZZZAAAAPPPPPPPP!
ReplyDeleteNow I know why my surge protector's been beeping so much...
I'm an absentee friend with a blog in a coma, but hope all is well!