We interrupt this TracerBullet Billy story with the following news...
Lucky's blog will self-destruct in about twenty four hours!
I'm sad, your sad, we're all bummed out by it but there's nothing we can do about it (when Mr. Bullhead makes up his mind it's made up, GOSH DARN IT). Well except drop by and say something nice, a remembrance. I mean this is one gentle spirit and so if you harbor evil, keep it to yourself.
It would be kind of fun to jack up his comments on his last post to some lofty number with that sort of stuff (nice fun remembrances).
Intrepid BillyBear has already at 'ground zero' feverishly trying to diffuse the situation by egging lucky on with thoughts on the great times they've had together giving lucky more reason to do it.
I'll hush now... go to licky... er... lucky and say adios and thanks for the blog. If he's gonna do this help him do it right.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

::KICK:: Is this blog ON? Okay, he's gone. I hope he's still reading at least. But,ACE SHOWED UP! QUICK! Grab something tigers like to eat and coax him to stay a while! I'll get the camera, our dear striped Cookie Maven has been MISSED.
ReplyDeleteWhatever will the little dick Tracer do now?
I'm reading!
ReplyDelete:)
Whatever will the little dick Tracer do now?
ReplyDeleteDrink, MsTara, I shall drink.
And you're so goofy when you haven't feasted on blood recently - that wasn't 'ACE' but a mere 'poser' who could only wish he was Ace. ::rolls eyes:: You'll never have my incredible powers of observation and so...
Sorry lost my train of thought, for a moment it appeared the Great Socialist Obama was going to actually form a truthful statement.
Super! I just said something negative about His Serene Majesty President-designate Barack the Healer. Here come the NBC satellite trucks and I must join Joe the Plumber as apostate.
I'm reading!
I hope to get to writing. :-)