Wow a year! That's an accomplishment! I really don't know how Princess did it! Valium? All the backstabbing and whining - amazing!
Billy snaps a salute towards the great state of Connecticut.
Jem is just 29 hits from 10,000 - drop by her blog and up her counter so she's not all pissy at TeaseTime tonight. Please! If jem is bitchy we all suffer.
Me? Well I've got 4,365 more hits to make 10,000! jem always was the prettier one...
::runs off sobbing::
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*All the backstabbing and whining - amazing!*
ReplyDeleteBackstabbing? I stabbed you right in the front! And that was only after you shot me in the knees 3 or 4 times!
*jem always was the prettier one...
::runs off sobbing::*
awwww... don't hate me cuz I'm prettier... I'll give you the name of a girl who does makeovers if you want...
little bitchass
OMG, your both sooo crazy! Look how you go at each other. ::giggles::
ReplyDeletePS Don't tell jemmie, but I pushed refresh to make it go up....lmao
No one is prettier than a perverted elf dressed in the noble garments of his proud people. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, BillyElf.
ReplyDeleteNo one is prettier than a perverted elf dressed in the noble garments of his proud people.
ReplyDeleteSticks tongue out at jem.
Neener neener neener