The figure tosses a manilla envelope on the desk and lights a cigarette.
Muttering, "Responsable my ass ..." and slamming down the phone BillyBear stares at it, "What's this?"
"My paycheck."
Ripping open the envelope a photograph falls out. BillyBear picks it up and examines it before tossing it back to the detective.

"So? It's Wonder Woman, what am I suppose to do with this?"
"Look CLOSELY!"
Picking the photo back up BillyBear peers closely at it before beginning his crappy evil laugh which irritates anyone who's heard it, "Oh yes this is quite a nice picture indeed, should it be leaked to the press. Can't have that can we? HaHaHaHaHaha ha ... ha ..."
"Stop it."
"Oh PantySue will be green with envy!. I believe the labs will be open very shortly and you'll get paid!"
As the detective leaves the Motel 8 room he hears, "Ace we need to talk about your homework ..."


Wow, what hot legs wonderace has!
ReplyDeletePoor ace better try harder to keep his secret identity a secret...the girlies in the chatroom are going to be all over him to find out his secret to getting such a hot body! lmao
Hmmm.... I guess I can only blame myself. I've been pestering Tracer to come out of hiding for some time now.
ReplyDeleteI will consult with my team of lawyers and return fire shortly. (Incidentally... How much to build a new lab? You got a ball park figure in mind?)
Wow, what hot legs wonderace has!
ReplyDeleteThose eyebrows are to die for in my opinion! Nice work MsKate!
Incidentally... How much to build a new lab? You got a ball park figure in mind?
Well mom is going to be kicking me out soon so it's gonna have to be pretty ritzy - and then all of the equipment. I'm making a list and will post it shortly but I'm already in THE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS!
BTW: Is that a Lasso of Truth (created from the Golden Girdle of Gaea) in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
Poor Ace!! Our Cookie Maven is being hit hard. But all is not lost. Ms Tara is planning to get her share of that settlement...I have pictures, Billy. Public picture...DANCING pictures. Thanksgiving pictures. My people will be contacting your people to discuss your generous donation to "Save Ms Tara's Vacation Fund". We hippies love to see the rich give until it hurts!!
ReplyDelete