Friday, August 03, 2007

Getting to Know Me Part IV

Another chapter in Princess's Get to Know Each Other game. Hmmmm, let's see what we have here.

1) If a spaceship lands next to you, and inside is "The Universal Book of Everything" and you have to write down one question that matters. Any question that you could then find out the answer too.....what would your BIG question be? And why would you ask that one?

(reading the book What the Bleep Do We Know!? and this is one of the first questions it asks us to ponder...thanks to the wonderful boy who got Me the book too *wink*)

I think my question is a different flavor of Princess's. Is there a God? I'm mildly amused that I'm asking a metaphysical question in a science fiction setting, the 'Is there life on other planets?' question having been answered by the spaceship.

2) So which would it be, if you could have sex with either Maryanne or Ginger? And why did you pick the one you did?

Not both? Well I've got this thing for a particular brunette farm girl, a real girl next door type, I choose Her. I have visions of Ginger getting me off and then bitching up a storm on the mess I just made on her pretty dress. Maryanne on the other hand would dig the mess I made for her. I think she would like sex, hard, nasty, sweaty and most of all fun.

3) How do you masturbate? Do you romance yourself? Get straight to the point? Read erotic material? Think naughty thoughts? (this is when your not calling Me lol)

billy props up a mirror at the candle lit table, "More wine my darling?" He feels that if he can get himself drunk enough he might, just might, get very lucky tonight!

Yeah when I call You it's much more of a production. When I'm all by myself I tend to shut my eyes and run a fantasy (starring Princess) in my head.

4) If you could turn into any animal, which would it be?

Human. Being a member of the care bear master race has its drawbacks (REALLY! It's true!)

In spirit of the question: peregrine falcon. I'd like to fly, and I want to be the predator, not the prey.

5) If money was no object, where would you move to live? Or would you stay where you are? Why?

There is a place in NC where I would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment