Friday, August 03, 2007

A Still Summer Night (Princess Call)

Sitting in a puddle of moonlight near a wild strawberry patch, he plucks another succulent berry from the vine. Placing it in his mouth he rolls his tongue over the rough surface before biting down into liquid sunshine. Tart, sweet, both at war both in harmony.

He studies the fireflies as they blink on and off dancing like sprites, he's looking for a pattern, not finding one but believing it's there anyway, just beyond his ken. Sampling another strawberry he closes his eyes to better hear and feel the warm breeze as it blows across the tall grass and disturbs the trees making the most basic of music as it combines with crickets and other night sounds.

He isn't happy, he isn't sad, but he's at peace. A state of being he relishes as much as the strawberry melting in his mouth.

The aroma of strawberries have combined with other summer scents. Freshly cut hay, wildflowers, a hint of cotton candy merging with the sounds which fire off synapses of past summer pleasures, that first jump off the high board, fighting for balance on a training wheel free bike, driving a car, the first girl he truly noticed as a girl, his first best friend.

Springing from the tall grass she's upon him, pinning him to the soft ground, her hands on his shoulders, straddling him. Giggling she stage whispers, "GOTCHA!" before delivering a long, soft kiss.

"You taste yummy" she sighs as they settle back to look at the night sky and comfortably talk about whatever they want to talk about. Her head pillowed on his arm, she waits for him. Eventually he can take it no more, gently kissing her on the cheek he whispers, "I want you so badly!"

Rolling back on top of him, nuzzling his ear she whispers back, "Why do you think I'm here silly?"

Gentle giggles and soft moans merge with the other night sounds as two friends play in the moonlight by a strawberry patch.

We interrupt this post with a word from our sponsors!


billybear labs PROUDLY presents the future of phone-sex!

I'm gonna make a fortune off this! evil giggle

Auto Phone Sex


Tonight on Awwww Poor Baby!

Crushed in the polls by an imaginary cat ...

I was NOT! It was a TIE!

Sold into slavery by an uncaring Mistress ...

WHAT?!

Look our ratings are down so we sold your contract to CBS. You're Couric's bitch now and she couldn't be happier!

But, but billy needs his Princess!

Look Princess would only agree to 'a little while' since you've been 'a bit too whiny of late.' Now off you go.

NO!

Is someone fussy?

You motherfucker!

Watch billybear throw a big hissy fit that will rival his famous chatroom meltdown. Gape in wonder at the lengths billybear will go to hear his Princess's perfect voice and watch as his face scrunches up, tears form and lower lip trembles when he finally succumbs to, "Awww Poor Baby!"

Tonight, only on PRV!

Special thanks to jem, lucky and ace for suggesting this!

What? What did you say?

Nothing.


What the holy hell was that? Nothing quite like a commercial break to ruin the mood! Sheesh! I might have gotten laid here, darn it! What do you mean I post so much that blogger is charging us and we have to generate revenue with these commercials? For shits' sake!

As you may have surmised I had a call with Princess last night. I don't discuss my calls much in this blog, but if you want to know how it felt for me reread the paragraphs above.

Even if I don't talk much about them I will continue to acknowledge our calls. They are important to me. Any of you that have had the pleasure and fun of talking with Princess Grace know that She is a wonderful call. I've been hanging around as Her pet for 282 days now and what some of you might not realize is that our calls very much resemble two pals laying on their backs on a summer night simply enjoying each other's company.

There's only one way to experience that level of yumminess, because I can not adequately describe what effect the slow tick-tock of time has on two people, thousands of miles apart who will never meet but are starting to know each other quite well. Do it.

And if you don't wanna that's OK too, She'll still fuck you silly and you will walk away with a great summer memory!

7 comments:

  1. LOL, okay, ignoring the madness that followed, your summer strawberry imagery was truly powerful and warm. I could taste that strawberry and I was happy being there with you, just loving life. Really well written, BrotherBear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really well written, BrotherBear.

    Thank you MsTara!

    billyBearstards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have to watch the commercials because I Tivo your blog entries. Take that, The Man!

    Wonderfully written, beautiful imagery! Congratulations on your 280+ days, too! I can officially start telling people I knew you way back when.

    Cheers,
    ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have to watch the commercials because I Tivo your blog entries.

    LMAO!

    Wonderfully written, beautiful imagery!

    Thank you!

    Congratulations on your 280+ days, too! I can officially start telling people I knew you way back when.

    Well I hope I can make my goal. You and I go back aways don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Well I hope I can make my goal."

    What is your goal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is your goal?

    Initially 365 days. Long term a lifelong friend. Can't make the longterm happen, it just IS or IS NOT. 365 might be doable ...

    I'm awfully fucking flaky though ...

    flakiness IS my only vice. If it wasn't for that I'd be a Saint by now, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha laughed hard over that automated ps vid!

    ReplyDelete