Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Gone Fishin'

click

Is this thing on? I've got to be careful here because I don't want to burn any bridges.

Yes, Tracer gosh darn it pour gas all over it! We can't afford to leave any of these dangerous technologies behind, if they get into ace's or lucky's (tosses nickel) hands there will be hell to pay! Christ only knows what jem would do with this stuff - that's scary!

Billy lights a cig and stares at the Dictaphone. I hate dead blogs. People just leave, gone, their blogs left like so much cyber-litter, afterthoug
hts, abandoned children, stillborn ideas. Another broken down car on the information super highway. You never know what happened.

It irritates me, best to do one of two things. Put the thing down like a rabid dog the way lucky (tosses another nickel) did or go my route and mothball the thing until you can get back to it.

roboMittens turn on the comment clock for seven days, after that, no more comments till we're back. Nooooo leave that counter running ...

So I made a breakthrough in Superstring Theory and M-Theory allowing me to create the USS BillyBear! Isn't she a bute? Did you just roll your eyes mittens? Keep packing C4 into the transmorgifier - sheesh. You just don't understand engineering the way I do,
genius is pain! I'm an artist, I'm sensitive as shit! It's a very sophisticated piece of technology and can be used as a FTL device. We're gonna light the fuse, jack roboMittens into the FTL, open a wormhole in folded n-space and pop out in front of Princess's house, where we can see the mushroom cloud that was once the labs while eating cucumber sandwiches and drinking Diet Mountain Dew (we brought a Diet Coke for Princess).

How cool is that?

Yeah, so ... anyway. I really like my blog and my stupid stories and trying to get a comment here and there. I'm not quite to the point of putting her down yet. I'm hoping to tidy it up, leave my 'gone fishin' post so if anyone strolls by they'll know, well, that I cared enough for my little blog to not leave it hanging.

My reasons for doing this are myriad, complicated and none of your concern.

All set? Cool, everyone into the USS BillyBear! Mittens, check, Tracer, check, roboMittens, check, dildoMittens, yes you too dildoMittens, I know you freak people out but you're still coming, check.

I'll light the fuse - OK, close the lid. roboMittens do your thing!

Two protons expelled at each coupling site creates the mode of force the embryo becomes a fish that we don't enter until A-plate we're here to experience evolve the little toe atrophy don't ask me how I'll be dead in a thousand light years thank you thank you Genesis turns to its source reduction occurs stepwise though the essence is all one end of line. FTL system check diagnostic functions within parameters repeats the harlequin the agony exquisite the colors run the path of ashes fifty-two percent of heat exchanger cross-collateralized with hyper-dimensional matrix upper senses repair ordered relay to zero, zero, zero, zero

end of line.
jump


DRADIS contact - Cylon basestar.

Super!

Nuclear missile launch, impact in three minutes.

beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! ...

Well that's overkill, I guess they're seriously annoyed. Tracer quit saying 'beep' and blow that thing out of the sky!

BANG
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Uh, Tracer I don't think a forty-five is gonna cut it pal, one problem is that it's gonna take about a year for the bullets to reach the target before they ping off it's shields.

Use the kinetic cannons and launch a counter battery of FTL missiles.

What do you mean you didn't bring 'that crap'?! It wouldn't fit??? You might have mentioned that before we left!

Impact in two minutes.

Oh for shits sake! roboMittens blind jump us out of here!

Insufficient power.

Nervous giggle, wrings paws

Come here roboMittens, let me slap a fresh set of AAs in you. Did I ever tell you about the time I spent a year in Philadelphia? I think it was on a Sunday - W.C. Fields, I just love that guy!

There! I hate those darned screws they put over the battery packs anymore. Stupid lawyers!

Impact in fifty seconds

Blind jump! Safety override, zed, zed, zed.

I know we might end up in the middle of a star mittens but that's gonna happen anyway if we don't get out of here ... come here kitten sit on my lap, we'll be fine, roboMittens is all over it!

Impact in thirty seconds

Execute roboMittens!

One degree angle nominal seascape portrait of the woman child cavern of the soul under pressure-heat ratio ides of evolutions have buried their fears find the hand that lies in the shadow of the light in the eye of the husband of the eye of the cow mists of dreams drip along the nascent echo and love no more intelligence a mind that burns like a fire end of line.

roboMittens how about canning the happy babble and getting to the jump? Drat! Here they come, toss me one of those guns Tracer, climb on my shoulder mittens so I can hear that yummy purr ...

FTL system check diagnostic functions within parameters echoes Schrödinger's cat seven percent of n-space cross-collated with hyper-dimensional matrix lower thermocouple repair complete relay to zero, one, zero, zero

BANG BANG BANG BANG ...

end of line.

8 comments:

  1. "One degree angle nominal seascape portrait of the woman child cavern of the soul under pressure-heat ratio ides of evolutions have buried their fears find the hand that lies in the shadow of the light in the eye of the husband of the eye of the cow mists of dreams drip along the nascent echo and love no more intelligence a mind that burns like a fire end of line."

    Looks like you will be fine. RoboMittens must have installed an Improbability Drive much like on the Heart of Gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your trip will clear your mind.....come back home safe when your ready. wuv you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ace stands near the burnt out husk of what used to be the billybear labs, holding a plate of cookies and a note that reads "Have a safe trip." He sets the plate down near a half-charred campaign poster of a kitten with his hands up, and walks home, hoping he'll spot a certain cardboard box on tonight's BSG.

    You know how much enjoyment your blog brings to your friends... Here's hoping things work out for you! I've already ordered a big tube of Neosporin for your re-entry onto this mortal coil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RoboMittens must have installed an Improbability Drive much like on the Heart of Gold.

    LOL - different universe.

    All of the roboMittens lines are Hybrid quotes from BSG. Except for her last line.

    Just wanted to mention that for some reason, I have no idea why.

    Thanks to all for the comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Catch anything yet???*

    And if you do catch anything, make sure you use all the antibiotics that the doctor prescribes. Don't stop taking them as soon as the rash starts to improve.

    I'm just sayin'...

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twinkle Twinkle Perverted Elf
    What have you done with yourself?
    Deep in space in a cardboard box
    Blue like Bear, dumb like ox.
    Sprinkle Sprinkle blaster charred fur,
    how I miss sweet Mittens purr.

    Twinkle Twinkle getting bright
    It's Billy Spacebear, to my delight!
    No longer in a cardboard box
    his sleek new spaceship really rocks!
    and even mittens, desperate for air?
    Billy! Let the cat back in there!!

    (sheesh,leaving your kitten on the hood of your spaceship is just careless!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I am happy to see I don't need to be part of the team players to comment here anymore. Hmph, team player....I did not get it, I am the team caption! Opps...no tightpants is a captian. I guess that means I have been promoted to Goddess of the Team. lmao

    Wuv you honey!!

    ReplyDelete