
Now that we got that out of the way maybe one of you bastards can help me get down from this contraption! I seem to have gotten myself stuck - DAG NABBIT!
Hey ... HEY!!! Don't walk away from me ... PLEASE ...
Special Valentines wishes to all my friends out there (you know who you are ::blush::)
And a little extra sugar for Princess Grace -
psst Be my Valentine Princess Grace You know you wanna :-)

*And a little extra sugar for Princess Grace*
ReplyDeleteSugar? Did you say SUGAR???
Zorak
Here I am, come to wish some "Guy Love" to my good pal, and you've gone and barb wired yourself up for someone else? You're sending me some mixed messages, bear.
ReplyDeleteHave a great one!
Yes your so right, I do wanna. ::giggles:: I want you to have a wonderful Valentines Day My cute lil billybear. Yes I know, you're all brooding and dark now...but you will always be My sweet little one. I wuv you My billybear!
ReplyDeleteOh My dark brooding epic love. Wolver you will have my heart till the day we are both buried deep in the ground together. When our souls can truly be united together as one.
ReplyDeleteTogether forever we will be.....I will make sure of that wolver. ~evil giggles~
That blue spray paint will only last you so long! *giggle*
ReplyDeleteLast night I touched the wookie
ReplyDeletebecause I was feeling ill
I went and touched the wookie
it was better than a pill!
Of course it was part of a ruse
To give ol' Billy Bear the blues
And to think, I didn't require booze
to reach out and touch the wookie!
Happy Valentines Day you little angsty goth creep:)