Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Goth Girl - A Horror Story


I see her. A vision of rarest beauty, her pale skin almost translucent, her fashion sense impeccable! What mystery surrounds her? What delights hide within?

I mentally shrug, always mystified that Princess even gives me the time of day, I shuffle by close enough that I hope to peek a little further up her skirt while idly humming a snippet from a Jethro Tull song, "Yes, and her legs went on for ever. Like staring up at infinity ..." She must be ... what ... nineteen?

She lights a cig and strikes such an over acted pose of indifference that I almost laugh out loud. Well 'what the heck' I think, "She wants to play." Stopping and staring up at her, I open with my best pickup line!

"I really like your panties!" nervous giggle, wrings paws.

She exhales a cloud of smoke, ignoring me.

Amused I head to my trailer which Princess had set up for guests of her Star Trek - Better than Veronica Mars but not as Good as BSG party.

She says, "Slaughtering that cow was cool. The way you just sort of waddled it down ..."

"Well it was asleep ..."

" ... and then drove those claws of yours deep into its' flank. Its plaintive wail of despair as it slowly collapsed realizing its life was over, more grist for the mill."

"Uhhhhh ..."

"And the bright red arterial spray coating you, softly growing weaker as the heart lost its battle with death, like a cock cumming."

"I get that a lot!"

"What?"

"Arterial spray."

"Well it was beautiful, you know? It made me very ... very ... wet! The meaninglessness of it all ya know?"

"uhhhh ... yeah ... and your name would be ... weirdo? DeathChick?"

Giggling she replies, "I like DeathChick but no silly, it's Liz, I go by GothGirl or GG for short."

"Well GothGirl I can't express how interesting it's been meeting you! I have to get to my trailer and shower, you have no idea how sweaty I get in this thing after Kal-if-fee and killing a cow. Good luck with whatever you're selling there."

Smoking her cig GothGirl watches wolverBilly enter his trailer.

Being a member of the Order of the Melon my guest trailer is a full thirty feet longer and fifteen feet wider than lucky's but smaller than jem's who possesses the penultimate Order of the Bad Ass Tat. Still I can't help but smile, my wookie has tasted the sweet sting of citrus, the gentle kiss of the cantaloupe seed. Perhaps one day lucky too will become a member, all the while performing under Princess's giggling taunts as she observes him on a webcam.

Frowning I head to the bathroom, ripping the door open I shout, "Dammit lucky this is the third time today, get out of the fucking shower!!!"

"But you have hot water billy!"

"Lucky, even if you get the Order of the Melon your trailer will never have hot water! You know the rule, 'Nothing but cold showers when on the castle grounds for lucky!'"

Wrapped in a towel lucky flees back to his minuscule trailer. I take a sauna, followed by a massage by Princess's personal masseuse before a quick shower. Pulling on my black, silk jammies and popping the tab on a diet Mountain Dew I settle down to watch PTV - All Perversions All the Time. A quiet knock on the door breaks my concentration on Awwwww Poor Baby!!!

Grumbling I cautiously open the door figuring it's some one trying to kill me.

"Um ... Mr. Bear, would you like to buy my invention? I think you'll find it ... stimulating."

GothGirl stands at the door twirling her hair around her finger trying to look both pensive and tragic at the same time. She utterly fails.

"What is it?"

"If you let me in I'll show you."


I sit on the couch and watch GothGirl take a Fleshlight out of her bag, "You didn't invent that!"

Undressing GothGirl giggles, "No silly but I modified it."

"Why are you undressing? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RACK??!!" I practically scream when her yummy B cups are exposed.

"I'm nineteen, it's impossible to have a crappy rack and I'm undressing because I intend to fuck you silly after you recover from my device here."

"Really??!! What's the device do?"

"Well I don't screw old dudes like you. This device will turn you into a vibrant eighteen year old! It's based off of your transmorgafier but I inverted the Riemann's Zeta function which accounts for fractional charge subatomically just for the Higg's boson with an involucral matrix of ogdoad parity."

"Well any idiot knows that. But in order for the inversion to occur you would need huge amounts of power, what are you using for power?"

Down to her fishnets and garter, GothGirl kneels before me tugging down my silk jammies, taking my wookie in her hand she begins to 'fluff' me, "Mumph Ibth wabba lupth if!"

"I'm sorry?" I whisper, my eyes half-lidded in pleasure.

Smacking her lips GothGirls says, "I said, 'I think you're really going to like this!'" as she slides the device over my wanty/needy wookie and begins a slow, rhythmic up down motion.

I nearly faint from the pleasure. Increasingly panicked as I begin to feel the helpless submissive feelings overcoming me I pant out, "Stop! You never told me what powered the device!"

"Boy cummies supply the needed power."

"But that's illegal!!! The Mistresses know not to tap such raw masculine power lightly, MsTara talks about nothing else, that 'the power of boy cum must never be used for evil, only good!' Which is why she never lets boys cum. Have you tested this device?"

"I'm testing it on you silly! I know it will work, you'll be eighteen and I'll be your girlfriend and lead scientist. We'll have a family and live in a nice house ... there may be some side effects when you orgasm but we can work through those through the power of teenage love!"

"You're insane! I actually kind of dig that but you have to stop! We can test the device on ace or somebody!" I plead, now so completely consumed with pleasure I can't move. My eyes drift up to a wall clock, I'm already fifteen minutes late for Princess's Teasing Treats post dinner buffet. In another fifteen or so I know Princess will come looking for me. If I can just hold on, help will be on the way! I concentrate on the clock, watching the second hand.

"Look at me Billy ..." whispers GothGirl in a sultry voice.

"No!" I moan, I'm looking everywhere but at her, finally settling on a ball of light blue energy forming above the FleshLight. "Please don't tell me that's a Feynman ball!"

She murmurs, "You know it is, naughty boy! It's your thoughts bringing it into existence. It's power will be used to trigger the inversion."

"It's ... it's ... wrong!" my eyes drifting to the clock. Ten minutes, thank God Princess has trained me to be a legendary fighter, to deny pleasure! It feels so good though! So naughty!

"You are a fighter Billy and when you give in you'll cum even harder, feeding the Feynman ball. That's so naughty!" taunts GothGirl.

Licking my lips, my eyes locked on the clock I say, "I said that out loud huh?"

Her voice going teasy GothGirl says, "Billeeee ... look at me Billeeee ... you know you want to!"

"No." I'm completely paralyzed with desire.

Increasing the rhythm of her hand she continues to tease, "But think about it Billeeee, I want to tell you about how I'm gonna bend over the arm of this couch and have you take me doggy. Don't you want to take me Billeeee? Aren't there things you want to 'do' with me? To me? Look at me ..."

"Awwwwww"

"Shhhhhhhh, that's it baby."

I look at her. Her eyes
are bright with excitement, her lips slightly parted. She's staring intently into my eyes, knowing I'm close, reading me. I notice my hips pressing into the device, as my body further betrays me.


"You're pretty." I whisper sadly, knowing I've lost, the brightness of the Feynman ball growing stronger, filling the room.

She giggles, missing the sadness in my voice. "Thank you!" she says as she climbs up and sits next to me, her hand moving faster and faster, "You know what Billeee? I think you're gonna cum!"

Her perfume is wafting into my mind, her shampoo, her femininity. She's smiling at me and then moves closer, her lips so close to mine I can feel their warmth. Somehow I'm cupping her breast and I wonder, 'how did that happen?' her nipple hard in my palm. I'm babbling any pervy crap that comes to mind while she eggs me on.

She whispers, "Tell me Billeeee, tell me every naughty thing you want to do! Because I'll do it Billeeee, I'll do ANYTHING you desire!"

I tell her everything, except one thing, the special game(s) Princess and I play, that's Hers!

Then she completely stuns me by kissing me which pushes me over. My eyes closed I see the room completely fill with cold blue light through my eyelids before incredible pleasure followed by indescribable pain shoots through my body as inversion takes hold. I'm changing, oh dear God I'm changing!!!

Blackness.

The repetitive sounds of, "Ungh, ungh, ungh" first fill my consciousness as my eyes slowly open on GothGirl bent over the arm of the couch. I'm standing on a stool behind her, fucking her silly as she bucks and moans on my throbbing wookie. I'm dressed in my black wolverBilly outfit, fly down. Black is my color!

She whips her red hair over her left shoulder and smiles back at me, "I can't stop cumming on you my love!"

My love??!! Oh my god she loves me! She really does! She said so! And I ... I love her too!!! We were meant to be together forever! I moan back, "I love you SO MUCH!"

She cums even harder as she moans, "I love you MORE!!!"

"No I love YOU more!"

"Prove your love and cum in my hot pussy bad boy! Fill me with your love!!!"

I explode inside her, each of us screaming our undying love for one another. Our moans and grunts being replaced by someone banging on the trailer door.

I hop off the stool and zip up while kicking the stool behind the couch. GothGirl is splayed out on the couch frantically sucking her thumb. OK that's kinda weird but oddly hot too. I'm conflicted! I don't know how I should feel about that! I hate myself, I truly do.

"Eyebf wubth youth soooth muth!" GothGirl sleepily mutters around her thumb.

"What was that my true love?"

"I love you so much! Don't ever leave me ... promise!"

How could I ever leave her? My universe, my everything! "I promise!"

Suddenly the lock of the trailer door explodes as Princess Grace comes charging in waving her pink Glock like she's starring in a cop show, "Billy! Billy!!! Are you OK?! I was so worried ..." She trails off as she stares at me, "Bat wing eyebrows?" She starts to giggle.

I proudly pick up my DeathCane (GothGirl got it for me as a reminder of our true love - isn't she dreamy!) and put on my hat, maturely staring at Princess Grace.

Her giggles are shifting to full fledged laughter as she says, "Lipstick? Why are you so pale?"

She just doesn't understand!!!

As she peers more closely at me her laughter shifts to a full throated scream of horror! She wheels on GothGirl, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??!!"

I'm mortified! I don't know what to do! I feel like screaming, I feel like running. I want her to go! I can't figure it out! Why do they hate our love? It's pure!

I scream out, "PRINCESS GRACE YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME!!!"

No one understands me. No one can. I'm a hideous monster, a freak! Tears blinding me I stumble into the night. I wish I was dead!!!

They're hunting me now. Hunting the monster BillyBear. I can hear the blaring of their bullhorns, "Come back Billy! We can help you!" The baying of the bloodhounds. They can't help me, they don't understand. For I had become ...

Become ...

Dear lord help me.

For I was a ...


Teenage Angst Filled Goth WolverBilly!!!

31 comments:

  1. "Wrapped in a towel lucky flees back to his minuscule trailer."

    "Hmmmph" lucky says in a huff as he leaves billy's trailer. Lucky enters his own "minuscule" trailer. He walks over to the wardrobe where Princess stores her furs, and enters. He shuts the door behind him and walks deep into the wardrobe. Once past the furs, he enters into a warm sunshine filled valley with chirping birds and frolicking animals. He approaches a lamppost which has a sign hanging from it. It reads "Order of the Most Beloved Pets." Lucky strolls over, still wrapped in his towel to a waiting helicopter which he boards and it ferries him off. He lands at a natural warm spring pond. He disrobes and sits in the warm, soothing water. A beautiful woman clad in fishnets a corset, bunny ears and cottontail brings him a cocktail.

    "This is the life." he says as he sips his drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You're corrupting Girl Scouts now??? Geesh... even if the Girl Scouts ARE selling sexually deviant Magic 8-Balls these days instead of cookies, she's STILL only 19!

    I'll be back to try and embarrass you further, but right now I have to feed and brush Og before my afternoon ride.

    l.b.a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'll be back to try and embarrass you further, but right now I have to feed and brush Og before my afternoon ride."

    Jemmie, enjoy your ride because it could be your last. I never received payment in nickels so OG may be repossed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or if you are not real careful maybe even 'repossessed'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Jemmie, enjoy your ride because it could be your last. I never received payment in nickels so OG may be repossed soon*

    I'll leave her out in my driveway after midnight with the keys in her. I just stopped payment after I got the test results back from the vet, and it said she wasn't as "clean" as you said she was.

    So, come reposs her if you want.

    l.b.a.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dammit and I paid the vet extra for the deworming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok...OG has been completely "cleaned" by the vet and put back in your stable. I could not stand to hear her wails of lament anymore. She misses you jem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *I could not stand to hear her wails of lament anymore*

    Oh stop it! Those weren't wails of lament! Those were wails of pain from the burning sensations when she tries to pee.

    If I catch anything from riding her, I'm sending Zorak and Corruptrix over to see you, and you won't like that.

    l.b.a.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, can we get back to the point here? the power of BOY CUMMIES has been used for a most distressing EVIL! Long have I preached against boy cummies, fearing this evil day,
    and it has been presumed that I'm just a mean, manhating bitch. Aside from that, no one ever wanted the Teenaged Angst Filled Goth WolverBilly on the loose, I mean, he was frickin moody and unpredictable before! Now...I'm gonna lock my doors and get one of those hot TV detectives to move in with me. For protection, of course. NOT for mindless animal nookie. Not even if it's that hot Elliot Stabler from SVU, with that hot tat and the musc...anyway, it's just not safe out there anymore. When I get my hands on that careless little GG slut....

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I get my hands on that careless little GG slut....

    SHE'S NOT A SLUT!!! SHE LOVES ME MSTARA!!!

    WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME??!!

    EVERYONE SHOULD JUST DIE!!!

    ::slams door - opens it and slams it LOUDER::

    ReplyDelete
  11. TEENAGED ANGST FILLED GOTH WOLVER BILLY!! Don't make me have to come up there! You slam that door one more time, mister and we'll see who has something to be ANGSTY about. And GG IS a little teenage slut, don't give me that grief about picking your own friends. I've SEEN your friends!!! ::sudden quiet, crickets chirping:: um, anyway, behave yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. behave yourself!!

    MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO BEHAVE MYSELF!!! MAYBE IT'S TIME I MADE MY OWN DECISIONS FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE!!!

    THATS WHY I'M CUTTING OUT PICTURES OF THE CURE AND WHEEZER AND WRITING 'GOD LIFE SUCKS!!!' ALL OVER MY WALLS!!!

    ::turns up music::

    The truth is I don't stand a chance
    It's something that you're born into
    And I just don't belong

    No I don't
    I'm just a no-class beat down fool
    And I will always be that way

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like oh myyyy god! They want you to change like everything about yourself. What is all these fraking peoples problems? Don't they know you are like an adult? You can do whatevaaaa you want to do. I am sooo like right there with you teen goth WolverBilly. Like Im sooo going to head off on My own, and was kinda like thinkingggg, you might wanna like come with Me, or something. So just saying if you wanna.

    Oh and like by the way, I think your rags are like really cool. And I soooo wish I had like claw fangy thingys too. All I have are these vampire rings. They are pretty wicked cool though. ~lazy giggles~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh jeshhhhh....like you were not moody enough already billy?? You really think this girl is the smart way to go? You know your smarter then this billy. ::giggles::

    Ohh don't look at Me that way billy....you know I will always wuv you and be proud of you..even when I don't like the choices your making. *suportive but stern look*

    (::giggles::)

    ReplyDelete
  15. *All I have are these vampire rings. They are pretty wicked cool though*

    Hey Teenage Goth Angry Fucking Princess! Can I take a look at those vampire rings sometime? I was thinking about getting some of my own. I hear they make a badass mark when you punch somebody with them!

    Corruptrix

    ReplyDelete
  16. They want you to change like everything about yourself.

    So true. They're forcing me into 'their' concept of the norm. That's twisted thinking.

    Don't they know you are like an adult?

    Oh I can DIE for them in some war but can I express all that is me? no no no that would be wrong. I embrace their scorn - their scorn defines me filling my emptiness with pain!!!

    Like Im sooo going to head off on My own, and was kinda like thinkingggg, you might wanna like come with Me, or something. So just saying if you wanna.

    HECK YEAH! We should probably get some money out of MsTara and Princess Grace's purse first though. They'll probably be glad to be rid of us anyway.

    Oh and like by the way, I think your rags are like really cool.

    You look totally awesome too in that micro-mini. What do those panties say? Let me look closer ... 'Abandon all hope, ye who enter here' and the skull and crossbones are perfect! Wow that's deep!

    Love the rings, vampires rock. Hey let's get pierced! But pass the bong first and can you help me with my mascara? I can never get it looking tragic enough.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh hell fraking yeah we should pinch some cash from them Wolver Billy! I mean, like they want us out of their hair, so should be happy to pay our way. ~evil giggles~

    I think we could so rock out together! I am sooo sick of having to pretend to be what they want. Do they even fraking know what they want. I mean, like look at them anyway? Who are they to tell US what we should think, feel or do.

    Like I so glad you "got" My panties too. I just knew you would like get Me the first moment I saw you.

    I sooo want to get pierced with you too. I already got My belly button done. Do yeah likie? ~giggles~ But I am sooo in for more. What about our tongues? That would be so wicked. Think what Ms Grace and Ms Tara would say to that?

    Oh the mascara? Sooo like simple. But you do need a little more eyeliner too. That would soooo like make your look complete!!

    ~cough cough~ Wow, you like have some really strong smoke there Wolver Billy. Mmmm, this time after you inhale...like just put your mouth up to mine and blow it in my mouth. ~giggles~

    You are so like dark and brooding, it so turns me on.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ::carefully locking up my and Princess Grace's cash, credit cards, checks and good jewelry:: There will be NO thievery in THIS house, you disrespectful little punks. And put out those cigarettes, as long as you live under OUR roof, you'll follow OUR rules!! TeenageAngstyGothWolver Billy, I expect you to get that girl out of your bedroom RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think we could so rock out together! I am sooo sick of having to pretend to be what they want. Do they even fraking know what they want. I mean, like look at them anyway? Who are they to tell US what we should think, feel or do.

    You're so right. I know one thing they don't want us to do, have unprotected angst filled teenage sex! They would hate that I bet!

    Like I so glad you "got" My panties too.

    I can see loosing myself in you. Just being totally consumed by you.

    Oh the mascara? Sooo like simple. But you do need a little more eyeliner too. That would soooo like make your look complete!!

    Oh goodie! DO IT!

    ~cough cough~ Wow, you like have some really strong smoke there Wolver Billy.

    I got it from MsTara's 'secret' lockbox. She's a hippie, always wondering around humming, "Give Peace a Chance" and saying "Make Love, NOT War as long as the guy doesn't cum" I mean what's she gonna do call the cops?

    We'll have to get her really stoned on some brownies and when she passes out give her a total goth makeover! I know she'll dig it! Princess too - she can be kind of prissy at times but she has cool tats! Then after they're all made over we'll crazy glue their hands to their hips so they can look like they always look when they're lecturing us about something! Oh sheesh there goes one of them now ...

    I expect you to get that girl out of your bedroom RIGHT NOW!

    YES MSTARA! WE'RE JUST COMMING DOWN TO MAKE YOU AND MSGRACE SOME EXTRA YUMMY BROWNIES!!!

    ::snort:: GAWD I hate when I do that!

    Mmmm, this time after you inhale...like just put your mouth up to mine and blow it in my mouth. ~giggles~

    Like this? ::steals a kiss::

    You are so like dark and brooding,

    I know.

    it so turns me on.

    I know what will really turn you on!!! After we get them all stoned and stoopid and we've given them TOTAL goth makeovers and crazy-glued their hands to their hips like they're all pissed off and stuff? Well we lock them outside on the patio and make them watch us make out while we have 'The Chicken Dance' on real loud. And they can stomp around out there looking like hens!!! While we do some of the stuff that's on the DVD MsGrace is always carrying around ::wink::

    You're cluckin' like a bird. (Pluck, pluck, pluck, pluck.)
    You're flappin' your wings.
    Don't you feel absurd. (No, no, no, no.)
    It's a chicken dance,
    like a rooster and a hen. (Ya, ya, ya, ya.)
    Flappy chicken dance;
    let's do it again.


    Then we get our tongues pierced before we just GO!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK, you kids are startin' to creep even ME out! Stop it!

    ::Grabs "Acme Big Black Book of Spells" and thumbs through it looking for a "Turn Angst Ridden Goth Malcontents Into Amish Goody Two-shoes" spell::

    ::snickers quietly to herself as she finds what she's looking for::

    Corruptrix

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Wolver Billy, I have sum stuff to tell yeah about Me. ~cuddles up to wolver~

    I know that the "adults" would so not want us having unprotected angst filled teenage sex....so would be such a rebelion to do that. But yeah know, that is what ALLLLL the kiddies are doing. I am sooo much more of an adult then that. So the way I see it, I am different, not pretending to be different. So needless to say, I am a virgin and going to stay that way. ~wicked giggles~

    But that does not mean we can't do other things. But no Wolver Billy, you are sooo not going to just tap this. ~giggles~

    But my dark brooding wolver billy....this will help keep our feelings growing stronger.

    I so know this is going to turn out to be an epic goth anger filled love story that will go on through the end of time, like don't you think so wolver?

    Oh and sooo let's get Ms Grace and Ms Tara! Oh like, body glitter all over them too. That would be like so hot. ~wicked giggles~

    ReplyDelete
  22. "I am a virgin and going to stay that way."

    If you need any "channeling" done, I'm your man.

    ReplyDelete
  23. But my dark brooding wolver billy....this will help keep our feelings growing stronger.

    ::Grabbing a sharpie wolverBilly begins scrawling on the wall in a dark, brooding, angst filled manner. Finally he turns to Teenage Goth Angry Fucking Princess::

    I wrote you a poem to illustrate my undying love!

    There is no 'I' in FUCK YOU

    You tell me so innocent and true
    Something that turns my balls blue
    Piercing my heart through and through
    There is no 'I' in FUCK YOU

    Even though my cock glistens with dew
    I must sip from this bitter brew
    All the while knowing that you knew,
    There is no 'I' in FUCK YOU

    'Tapping' this will never do
    My tears fall downward into
    The water of my soul which imbues
    My lament, there is no 'I' in FUCK YOU

    Why this is I have no clue
    But shall give the devil his due
    And hope to find another avenue
    For which my cock to spurt and spew
    Its love since there is no 'I' in FUCK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  24. *begins scrawling on the wall in a dark, brooding, angst filled manner*

    This is too much... knock off the dark and brooding stuff. You make it sound like you're being dark and brooding to be cool. Why don't you just tell everybody that the real reason you're dark and brooding is that Princess Grace has had you standing in the fire all morning roasting Her marshmallows for Her?

    This dark and brooding act gives us real psychos a bad name.

    Corruptrix

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG, I can already like hear what the "parentals" are going to say about the writing on the wall.... I so don't like ever wanna get old. Ewww. Just nasty thinking about it. ~shivers~

    Oh my wolver. That is like, just sooo deep. I knew you would understand that I just can't be part of the whole "normal rebel against the world, lets have sex" type thing.

    I knew you would understand that our deep dark love is so much more then just banging in the dark.


    You like do understand wolver? Mmm..wolver, what does that stand for anyway? Logan? ~wicked giggles~

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG, I can already like hear what the "parentals" are going to say about the writing on the wall

    Well I painted my walls black so I had to use this one in the foyer to express my angst at remaining celebate. I dig black clothes but maybe not a Priest outfit.

    Oh my wolver. That is like, just sooo deep. I knew you would understand that I just can't be part of the whole "normal rebel against the world, lets have sex" type thing.

    I was inspired by YOU when I wrote that poem! I'm just SOOOO glad Clinton came along and like blowjobs and handjobs are so not sex. I'm pretty sure anal sex isn't sex either - it came out in the Ringo Starr report I think. So those are options!

    I knew you would understand that our deep dark love is so much more then just banging in the dark.

    Well we must find ways to annoy MsTara and MsGrace with our dark love otherwise I just might as well die this minute! Just kill me OK? I already know - masterpiece that it is - that poetry wont cut it!

    Mmm..wolver, what does that stand for anyway? Logan? ~wicked giggles~

    GASP!!! Logan is my middle name! What is your name by the way? I must have forgot since I'm stoned? no I am stoned! no question! I think you said 'V' as in Vendetta which is soooo cool.

    Let's make those brownies for those prudes and raise some hell! OH! OH! We should so get a book on demonology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Like frak me! I am soooo into like the wicca thing. I would love to like have a coven with you.

    Like not a whole group....just you and me. Cause like no one else is going to understand us. So just our own coven. Ohhh just think of the look on Ms Grace and Ms Tara's faces when they see us standing naked in the middle of a pentagram chanting! ~wicked giggles~ They will like just dieeeee!!!

    Oh as for the clinton thing, I sooo see it your way. There are many ways that you can play without giving up who you are.

    But when you say handjobs.....you're not doing that by yourself are you? I mean....that is wasting our dark love...just spewing in a tissue. Like ewwww. How can our dark brooding epic love be if you're not willing to wait for Me??

    Maybe you don't understand Me so well after all. I thought I knew you. What kind of person are you anyway. I thought I was spending the rest of My lifeeeee with you. I mean, this was like My most meaningful relationship ever, I mean we have been seeing each other for 4 days, 6 hours and 24 mins....how can you do this to Me????

    *running into the bathroom and slamming the door

    2 seconds later opening the door and screaming *

    How could you wolver?? I thought this was special??

    *slamming the door even louder this time, as you hear sobbing from the bathroom*

    ReplyDelete
  28. *Thank god they broke up*

    Good thing, looks like my spell didn't work... like fuckin' usual... the only ones who turned into goody two-shoes were Ms Grace, Miss Tara, and that Goth Girlscout...

    Corruptrix

    ReplyDelete