Thursday, February 21, 2008

While My Rectum Gently Weeps

I look at the Colyte and see it needs drinking
While my rectum gently weeps

I look at the toilet and see it needs flushing

Still my rectum gently weeps


I don't know why nobody told me

how nasty this Colyte was

I don't know how I could control you

you keep me shitting here


I look at the nurse and I notice she's grinning

While my rectum gently weeps

She pumps me full of Demerol till the room it's spinning

Still my rectum gently weeps


I don't know what they did or inserted

but I was perverted sure

I don't know if anything squirted

no one alerted me


They rammed a pipe up my bottom for a look-see

While my rectum gently seeped

I look at you all

Still my rectum gently weeps


Oh, oh, oh

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

oh oh, oh oh, oh oh

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

yeah yeah yeah yeah


PS: For those that care - I'm good :-)

5 comments:

  1. Ewwww! Like wolver, that is sooo like totally gross! So twisted, so perverted, so dark and depressing....why did not you not invite me to go with? I like so could have pushed the tube in! ~evil giggles~

    You just don't love me the way I love you. *soft sob*

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Harrison is rolling over in his grave... but you probably get off on that kind of goth imagery, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy, I need a new post. Please. Everytime I stop by to look, I am greeted by your weeping rectum.

    ReplyDelete