Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Man Trap

An enraged wolverBilly pauses for a photo-op on the planet M-113 while lucky cowers behind his shield and Og begs for them to "Stop the madness"

"Take that, billyboy!" lucky shouted with renewed enthusiasm. "Capitan America's Shield is impervious to adamantium!!! En garde!!!"

Bent over and panting heavily wolverBilly gasps, "Give me a second here ... sheesh ... who knew adamantium was so darned heavy? Dang, chopping through that eleven foot pole of balsa wood of yours really took it out of me."

WolverBilly and lucky are battling on the Star Trek set of planet M-113. Princess Grace being a total Star Trek geek has all of the various sets erected around her castle grounds. She even has her own 'Captain's Chair' where she watches TV from in her private room along with a phaser remote control. Her fluency in Klingon is unparalleled, her 'DaHjaj'oH QaQ jaj CuMQ' ('Today is a Good Day to Stroke') being considered the penultimate in erotic Klingon MP3s! In short, Princess is hot.

"Who ... gasp ... knew ... pant ... oxygen was ... cough ... slow thin ... rasp ... on this planet?" wheezes wolverBilly while digging a crumpled pack of Marlboro's from his boot, "Toss me that bag of Doritos would ya jem? I need to carbo-load for this battle. A beer wouldn't hurt either."

The sound of lucky cracking a beer from behind his shield can be heard.

"You shouldn't have defiled my woman lucky!!! I'm going to come at you like a spider monkey!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!!!"

"I had to channel Og or ..."

"ENOUGH!!!" calls out a voice devoid of all emotion, a voice of pure, heartless logic.

Princess T'Pring Grace rises from her captain's chair (she had PantySue lug it down earlier). Her face bereft of feeling she says, "You have entered Pon farr. One of you must die!"

Using that high, whiny voice wolverBilly gets when he's not getting his way he complains, "But I don't want to die Princess! I just want to come at lucky like a spider monkey! I thought that might look cool! Do you want to die lucky?"

"No."

"See Princess, no one's keen on dying here!"

A lackey of MsAva's, Stephanie Marie walks by jabbing wolverBilly with some sharp pointy thing.

"Owww! Motherfu.." snarls wolverBilly before the healing factor stops his oozing.

Flipping open her pink cell Stephanie Marie sashays off reporting success not noticing wolverBilly extending a razor sharp claw cleanly slicing the back of her dress open. Everyone stifles giggles at her Duke Blue Devils boxers.

In a voice deviod of all humanity T'Pring Grace replies, "Then to have entered Pon farr was illogical. Fucking another's fiancee was illogical. Fighting someone who fucks your fiancee (who permitted it) is illogical. Being illogical is stupid. We thin the gene pool of idiots by making them fight to the death. We are a very logical people."

The Star Trek fight music wells out of a boombox pantysue (dressed as Seven of Nine because she's been assimilated) is holding. Jem is dressed as an Andorian for obvious reasons, and all are so focused on the battle that on one notices Og crouching behind a bunch of cinder blocks.

Wheeling, wolverBilly throws a half eaten bag of Doritos at lucky's shield while lucky's panicky fired beer bottle goes wide striking jem in the knee.

wolverBilly pats his hands on his head, then starts hopping left to right, right to left while shrieking, "Ooo eeek eeek acka oookie aga eeek eek eek!"

Lucky peers from behind his shield in flabbergasted wonder.

"That's right lucky, like a spider monkey!!!!" screams wolverBilly, sparks flying from his claws as they drag ineffectually down lucky's shield.

Lucky smacks the shield down on wolverBilly's foot.

"Owwwwwww! You son of a bitch!!!" shrieks wolverBilly holding his foot while hopping on one leg before lucky smacks him in the head with his shield, dropping wolverBilly like a sack of potatoes.

Raising the shield high over his to deliver the
coup de grĂ¢ce lucky says, "Better you than me wolverBilly!" before wolverBilly rolls into lucky's legs knocking him on his ass, jabbing a claw into lucky's sole of his foot.

"Owwwwwww!"

"Feel the burn lucky!" wheezes wolverBilly.

"That hurt billy!"

"So did that shield lucky!"

"Look I'm sorry I messed with Og but Princess was on trial and I needed to help her! Og was the only one who could reach you and prove you were still alive."

"You mean other than me strolling into the court room and testifying?"

"Yeah! Other than that!"

"Like I could do now?"

"Well you weren't there at the time."

From behind her wall Og cries out, "Stop!!! Stop the madness!!! You can both have me!"

wolverBilly smiles ruefully at Og, "You said you'd wait for me Og ..."

"Billy I have needs, needs that must be fulfilled. Dark desires that must be realized almost hourly ... in fact ..."

"Hush lucky!" everyone says.

"Enough!" giggles Princess T'Pring Grace, "It's getting late, the fire is warm and we have food and music. Let's party!"

Everyone breaks and gathers around the fire. Og brings wolverBilly a beer and sits next to him while everyone stares into the fire. WolverBilly takes a sip and scoots away from Og not making eye contact.

Only jem and Og notice, both thinking, "Uh oh."

13 comments:

  1. *In short, Princess is hot*

    Well duhhhh.... ya think???

    *Jem is dressed as an Andorian for obvious reasons*

    Jesus H Christ! I need to get out in the sun more!

    *From behind her wall Og cries out, "Stop!!! Stop the madness!!! You can both have me!"*

    I thought it was obvious that Og has been had by everybody anyway? But that's not important right now! When do I get my money back for the cancelled slave contract???

    *lucky's panicky fired beer bottle goes wide striking jem in the knee*

    Owwwwww! Not the knee, dammit! Not the knee!

    *It's getting late, the fire is warm and we have food*

    And I brought more stuff to make shish kabobs... C'mere, wolverBilly...

    l.b.a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *In short, Princess is hot*

    Well duhhhh.... ya think???


    Well what I was referring to is when she get's that phlegmy lung thing of hers that she's been battling for the last few weeks. Her Klingon is particularly 'spot on' then!

    I hope she's beaten this thing, I would like to see her post in her own blog and drop around for some comments in others!

    We miss you Princess Grace! I understand though, it's tough being a coal miner's farmer's daughter at times with the black lung!

    "::eyes:: gots da lung billy - cough cough::" - think Zoolander and bite me - it's Monday lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing sexier than a woman who knows her Star Trek! I envy Princess Grace all her wonderful sets (can I borrow your Orion slave girl green makeup, Gracie Lou? I have a certain dancing sissy...) Jemmie makes a sweet Andorian, even her feelers are looking sharp! it was evil of lucky (takes a nickel from him) to involve an innocent bug in his deathmatch with wolverBilly. BOOOOOO!!! that wolverBilly is looking so...so....so in his black rubber suit, no wonder og cant resist him. Is the marriage off, since everyone has been on and off her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbeknownst to BillyBear (but beknownst to you, dear reader), the puncture from Stephanie Marie's tubules contained specially altered Borg nanites designed to assimilate the bear into a frilly sissy. BillyBear's body is now coarsing with these pretty pink little robots. It will take a few weeks for the process to take full effect. The first noticeable symptoms are the bear's skin and fur changing to a shade of bright fuschia, and the claws disintegrate and turn into pretty pink ribbons. Stay tuned as BillyBear is assimilated into the ranks of the prom queens!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Resistance is futile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Princess Grace being a total Star Trek geek has all of the various sets erected around her castle grounds*

    That's not the only things She has erected around Her...

    zorak

    ReplyDelete
  6. "it was evil of lucky (takes a nickel from him) to involve an innocent bug in his deathmatch with wolverBilly."

    Ms Tara, I respectfully wish to point out that I did not start this deathmatch. I tried to help bring back the blue fuzz ball through channelling, and now he wants to kill me. Try to help a friend and look how you get repaid.

    Also, with double respect, I would like to mention that when you purloin "my" nickels, you are actually stealing from Ms. Grace since I give them all to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will take a few weeks for the process to take full effect.

    You mean these aren't 'man boobs'? How cool is that?! Princess, squeeze my titties - THEY'RE REAL! You too MsTara, feel free! No, not you lucky.

    I see your pretty pink nanites came from K-Mart, a pity since my healing factor has already dispatched the poor babies.

    Awwww there go the boobies ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try to help a friend and look how you get repaid.

    Any chance of getting lucky's name changed to 'whiny'? I believe that boy needs a session with the good Princess ...

    Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Any chance of getting lucky's name changed to 'whiny'? I believe that boy needs a session with the good Princess ... "

    Hmmmmm....let's see here....and I quote...

    "Using that high, whiny voice wolverBilly gets when he's not getting his way he complains..."

    Who's the whiny baby now, wolverbaby?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the best way to handle the problem with og...is to give everyone what they want. Lets cut her up into 3 parts. Billy, lucky and jemmie...can then all have a piece of og. (mind you seems that all have already had a piece of her lol)

    wolverBilly, you have the claws for it....take her apart! ::wicked giggles::

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lets cut her up into 3 parts.

    That is most logical Princess T'Pring Grace!

    Shing! Shing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I think the best way to handle the problem with og...is to give everyone what they want. Lets cut her up into 3 parts. Billy, lucky and jemmie...can then all have a piece of og."

    No thanks...keep my portion.

    "mind you seems that all have already had a piece of her lol"

    Princess...I did not cum. I faked it. I promise!

    Billy, I know that when people get old they get grey hairs. I see you are getting a few pink hairs there on you. Is that a similar phenomenon?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LIKE that phaser remote control! I'd buy one but I think the government is planning to make my tv set obsolete in a year or so.

    Usually when they had one of these "fight to the death" episodes, someone would say "Beam me up Scotty" just before they got creamed.

    I hope you can see it in your heart to forgive Og, Billy. After all, she did not commit lust in her heart, which is more than Jimmy Carter could say.

    ReplyDelete