Thursday, January 24, 2008
It's a Wicked Life But What the Hell
Emerging from the fiery pit, his body rapidly healing wolverBilly waddles up to his friends. Smoke curls around him.
"Another s'more Princess? No? MsTara? Sassa? lucky? jem? ace? How about a freshly grilled hotdog? No, it's not a 'lucky' dog! I haven't dealt with him yet!"
Glaring at lucky, wolverBilly can't help but smile while hanging with his pals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Got any brats?
ReplyDeleteWhy are you glaring at me?
ReplyDeletePRINCESS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOLVERBILLY IS LOOKING AT ME!!!
WOLVERBILLY IS LOOKING AT ME!!!
ReplyDeleteCrybaby! Sure go to MsGrace
::wolverBilly stuffs more s'mores in Princess's mouth::
Lucky ... SCHWING!
YOU FOUND MARSHMALLOWS!! LOL, I do believe that wolverBilly may be my favorite BillyBear incarnation yet, and it's all because of those silly Princess Grace inspired marshmallows:) ::collapses in a fit of giggles::
ReplyDelete*I do believe that wolverBilly may be my favorite BillyBear incarnation yet, and it's all because of those silly Princess Grace inspired marshmallows*
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh... I thought it was because he LOOKS like a huge marshmallow!
l,b.a.
::psst!! Jemmie, he LOOKS like Cartman from South Park! Respect mah authoritah!! LOL::
ReplyDelete::punctures MarshMallow Billy::
ReplyDelete*on her pink cell phone* Ms. Ava, assignment completed!
::sashays off to her pedicure appointment as MarashMallow Billy oozes out::
::sashays off to her pedicure appointment as MarashMallow Billy oozes out::
ReplyDeleteWho's gonna clean this up? Not me, I can tell you that!!!
Lucky! C'mere a minute!
l.b.a.
"Who's gonna clean this up? Not me, I can tell you that!!!
ReplyDeleteLucky! C'mere a minute!"
Don't look at me!!!