Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In the Pale Moonlight ...

Corruptrix sits high in a tree hidden by leaves. She watches the two idiots approaching, overhearing their banal conversation. Soon they'll be in range of her little surprise. She smiles at the voodoo doll clenched in her fist. Soon chaos shall reign.

"Oh Wolver! Hanging out at the cemetery smoking cigs and writing dark poetry is just so goth! I'm excited!"

Glancing down, Teenage Angst Ridden Goth WolverBilly can see V's nipples rise from her wife beater like the first shoots of spring flowers. V might not have much of a chest but she has nipples to die for and WolverBilly is hoping for a taste like no tomorrow and maybe even ... third base? Having scouted out the graveyard earlier he knows where there's one recently dug. He could care less about her weird fascination with death - if it gets her worked up then it's fine by him. He licks his lips and fights the urge to batten on her boob like a starved infant.

Watching, Corruptrix couldn't be more disgusted. She raises the voodoo doll, takes its arm and makes a slapping motion. Her expectant chortle doesn't cross her lips when WolverBilly fails to slap V. What's wrong? Maybe it's out of range or something. Corruptrix repeats the motion with the doll. They're close enough now that it should work. Peering like a vulture she watches wolverBilly intently.

Across town pantySue marches up to Princess Grace and bitch slaps her.

"pantySue??!!!" cries out MsGrace in surprise.

"Princess I have no idea what just happened!" sputters an equally surprised pantySue.

Rubbing her cheek and eying pantySue distrustfully Princess Grace says, "What has come over you? Just don't let ..."

PantySue slaps Princess Grace again and stares at her hand in horror, "Princess I really have no idea what's going on!"

Grinning, her teeth red with blood Princess Grace rubs her jaw thoughtfully and says, "Awwww it's OK ..." before clocking pantySue with a roundhouse that sits her firmly on her ass, "You wanna play? Well fucking bring it bitch!" Princess screams while launching herself at a cowering pantySue, her manicured fingernails extending like Wolverine's claws.

Corruptrix stares at the voodoo doll in frustration once again promising herself that she really must master Latin before dropping the useless thing to the ground. She watches the love struck teens approach and decides on a different course of action. Her foot slips off of a branch as she starts her descent sending her crashing through the tree until the bow in her dress catches on a branch arresting her fall with a loud crack as one branch snaps under the weight and another takes it. The sudden stop knocks the wind out of Corruptrix causing her to black out, her long dark hair flowing downward like a shroud.


"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK! Oh my God Wolver that girl just hung herself right in front of us!" shrieks V, her nipples growing harder if that was possible, "We should so do that! End it you know, end our pain! We can title the poem we tie around our broken necks, Death Tree!"

"Uh ..." mumbles Wolver staring up at the hung girl, her body gently swaying, the creak of the rope against the branch. Suddenly it's very still as if 'quiet' will hide others from Death's notice.

"Well you should cut her down and fuck her while she's still warm anyway! How goth is that?!" whispers V excitedly while clutching Wolver's arm.

"V!!!"

"What Wolver? I keep teling you, you're not tapping this and I don't mind if you fuck a dead girl, that's not threatening to me ... much. Just don't cum in her OK? Cum on her so I can tell if you enjoyed it too much or not." As her excitement increases V looks around for a branch to poke the girl with, "Why isn't she peeing Wolver? I read that dead people's bladders let go. Do you think that she peed right before she hung herself? That's what I would do! Who wants to go into the eternal void wearing yucky panties?"

"I am NOT fucking a dead girl V!" sputters Wolver, "The whole idea freaks me out! We have to get out of here, we're probably busted anyway when they call in a CSI team. We should just go ahead and report it so we're not suspects in her murder or anything."

V visibly blanches at that, "Uh ... you gotta keep me out of this Wolver!"

"Why? You told me that you're living in that abandoned subway tunnel and have been since your parents kicked you out when you were eighteen, what will the authorities care? You're an adult. And when are you going to let me see your cool goth abode anyway?"

"Uh ... I lied."

"You lied? You lied to me? Oh V! I might as well just hang myself right now! How could you lie to me V? I thought you loved me! I thought our dark, brooding love actually meant something! God I am such a fool!"

Eyes darting everywhere V looks for a way out of the grave she's dug, "Look Wolver, I robbed a bank, OK??!! Now fuck off! I'm not proud of it, theft is soooo not goth but there are warrants and I don't want to go to jail, but I needed the money! And you'll never see my abode, you'll probably just try to fuck me in it anyway and to think I was maybe going to let you go to third base tonight and now you've ruined EVERYTHING!"

"What bank?"

"Banks."

"Banks?"

"Yes Wolver, banks! And I can't recall. I've been so alone for so very long and then I found you ... or so I thought!"

"V ... I'm sorry, it must have been dreadful for you my dark darling raven of the night."

Having come to awhile back but listening to the two goth posers, Corruptrix can take no more. She quietly slides a razor sharp carpet knife from her boot. She knows the girl is lying through her teeth, 'bank robber my ass' and thinks the idiot wolverBilly could figure it out if all of his blood wasn't pooled in his dick. She might be able to use this to her advantage. Reaching behind her she flicks her knife and cuts herself free. Floating down she lands softly next to the two bickering imbeciles now arguing over if wolverBilly is going to get to third base tonight or not. Smiling her best smile, she says, "Hi there, what did I miss?"

Her barely hidden sneer is lost on the two. One utters a small 'eeep' the other just stares.

Billy unconsciously takes V's hand while staring at the girl. She's not a girl really, more of a woman, maybe in her mid twenties. He thinks she's quite beautiful but the harder he stares at her the more undefined she seems to become. He thinks she has long, dark hair that appears to move from a gently blowing breeze that isn't there on this still night. If he doesn't look directly at her he can see her better. She's quite beautiful, with large eyes and a pale complexion. A small but well proportioned bust. She's wearing a pale, ragged dress of some sort with army boots. A wounded malevolence dances with a chip on its shoulder behind her eyes making him look away. It's almost like the sea on the cusp of a storm, nothing to fear unless you enter its waters.

In wolverBilly's eyes she defines goth. V hates her instantly and clutches Wolver's hand tightly, "My boyfriend can kick your ass, you weird fucking zombie chick and I totally own him! Don't I Wolver? We're going to third base tonight!"

Corruptrix smiles, "Do I look like I give a shit if you get finger fucked?"

"Wolver, if you fuck her when she's alive I am so dumping you!" sputters V, tears welling in her eyes.

"V ..." trails off wolverBilly his head starting to spin.

"Fucking relax poser suburban goth chick wanna be!" mutters Corruptrix, her eyes blazing with anger. "I'm a witch, a powerful one and I can cast a spell on your boyfriend that will forever make him young, you too if you wanna. Continue to bitch and I will place the Curse of the Bukakke upon you! Your face covered with heaping mounds of gooey boy cum at the worst times... like your wedding when you husband lifts the veil to kiss his bride."

"Ewww, yuck, gag me with a shovel, that is so GROSS" says V managing to look both grossed out and intrigued at the same time, "Could you cast it on Stacy Marginelli? She's this bitch in my honors maaaa ... never mind."

Corruptrix just smiles, saying nothing, deciding not to press... yet. She turns to Wolver, "So, you wanna? This spell is a freebie."

WolverBilly rubs his chin trying to look adult. He can see nothing wrong with the offer and to be forever young, immortal, would be pretty cool! He nods his head, hoping he looks sage, while V whispers in his ear, "Don't do it Wolver, it's a trap!" because this Corruptrix person is a bitch of the highest order - how dare she come on to her man, the 'C' cup whore with her big, big boobies! Even though it's kinda yucky V realizes she might actually have to jerk Wolver off tonight if she's gonna keep him around. Eeeewwww! Maybe she can just watch him do it himself. She wonders, why are men like this? It's so grossiness and messy! What's the point?

Corruptrix is about fed up with both of them and is considering gutting them with the carpet knife, "You must say 'Yes' or 'No' wolverThing for us to have a pact. Rules is rules."

Without thinking Billy replies, "Yes."

"Good! Meet me at the entrance of the abandoned subway tomorrow at 11:30 PM!" says Corruptrix, springing the first of her many traps.

"Where V lives?"

"Yep."

"Now wait a minute, why there?" asks a surprised V.

"There is a very powerful ley line there and I need it to summon a demon for this spell to work." says Corruptrix who's also quite capable of lying through her teeth, "So we'll have to crash your pad, so sorry!"

"Oh V I'll get to see your gothly goth home!" says a happy wolverBilly, wondering if he can ditch Corruptrix quickly and get V in the sack!

"I moved."

"Moved?"

"A gang of stinky winos moved in and tried to rape me Wolver! I barely escaped after beating them with a baseball bat, not that YOU CARE!"

shing - wolverBilly's claws extend of their own volition. Staring at them in wonder he eyes V with a newfound menace, "Point them out and they die tonight. I forgot I could do this!" He holds his clawed hand before his face.

Hoping to distract wolverBilly from remembering more, like their past encounter, Corruptrix chimes in, "Who's
Stacy Marginelli?"

"NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX!"

"V, I will clear those guys out for you and you can move back in!" chimes in wolverBilly excitedly.

"Wolver it's OK... I found this..."

"How many banks did you rob?" asks Corruptrix, starting to press. She hates both of them and wants them to spend an eternity in misery. She doesn't like people in general but posers and fake wanna bes particularly get under her skin.

"Yeah V I would think you could afford a better place with the money, what happened to the money?" wonders wolverBilly.

Continuing to press, hoping to expose what she percieves V to be which is a poor liar Corruptrix shifts again, "This
Stacy Marginelli, I'll need to find her to place the Bukakke Curse. You said sumtin about 'Honors maaaa' what's that?" Corruptrix smiles as she notices wolverBilly's claws retract in confusion.

V looks back and forth between them, her lower lip trembling and tears welling in her eyes. She cries out, "I thought you understood me Wolver... I THOUGHT YOU CARED! WELL FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU BOTH!!!"

Burying her face in her hands V runs off into the night, sobbing.


"See ya tomorrow night..."

WolverBilly stops taking the half step towards V and turns to Corruptrix. Nothing is there. He turns back towards V, both of them are gone.

3 comments:

  1. Can I have the voodoo doll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Can I have the voodoo doll?*

    Knock yourself out... damn thing didn't work anyway...

    Corruptrix

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... you two are soooooo living dangerously.... Don't you know you should never EVER let Corruptrix notice you???

    l.b.a.

    ReplyDelete