Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Voodoo is the Best Doo-doo

"You're certain this will work? She hasn't posted since August 2nd!"

The gypsies' rheumy eyes are hard and cold. Her weathered face collapses into the myriad wrinkles of a shrunken head resembling a smile, "Of course it will work. Place the pen in the doll's hand, mutter the sacred words, 'Pretty, pretty please post! Me sooo horny
, you post for me long time!' and She'll be COMPELLED to post. Anyway what have you got to loose?"

"Nothing"

BillyBear tentatively hands the old gypsy five dollah and takes the doll and pen.

Back in his lab he places the doll on an autopsy table, puts the pen in its' hand and says, "
Pretty, pretty please post! Me sooo horny, you post for me long time!"

He begins to monitor Princess's blog closely.

4 comments:

  1. Well I have blogged...the look out can stop! lol I'mmmmmmmm backkkkkkkkk! ::giggles::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yeah. It looks like this little prank went over everyone's head.

    I did the voodoo ritual and this happened.

    Win some, lose some ::shrugs::

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very powerful magic that controls the price of milk!

    ReplyDelete