
I just wanted to say
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
To all my friends (and I'm certain I'll forget one or two - sigh) Princess Grace, jem, lucky, ace, MsTara, MsKate, lil giselle, pantysue and even you StephMarie, may all of your Christmas wishes come true and you have the most pleasant of holidays!

Merry Christmas, Billy Bear! Thanks for a wonderfully intricate and very confusing story.
ReplyDeleteAnd Merry Christmas to all - I hope no one was offended by any of my goofy little comments here, or by my stunning ability to stuff my foot in my mouth whenever the opportunity arises.
I hope no one was offended by any of my goofy little comments here
ReplyDeleteWhat on God's green earth are you talking about?! Have you been in the medicine again? :-)
my stunning ability to stuff my foot in my mouth whenever the opportunity arises
It's like watching a never ending train wreck! One just can't stop looking, wondering what you will say next!
I must assume that this oblique comment has something to do with calling Princess Grace creepy Is that what this is about lil giselle, calling the delectable MsGrace creepy?
I wouldn't worry about it. She never reads this blog. Ever. So if you want to call her eerie, disturbing or even freaky feel free! I, of course, would never do such a thing. But you're safe here with your dead friend BillyBear. Sit on my lap, tell me your problems. I'm about as likely to remind Princess Grace of the fact that you called her creepy as I am of mentioning to Her jem's unending anal fascination with traffic cones.
Another Christmas and Billybear is once again adorable atop a big pointy pine tree. His little solemn face is the essence of Christmas Cheer and Love. Even though the majority thinks that I shot him, I loves that BillyBear, and I'm sorry he's all dead and whatnot. Although, if HE is in Mitten's body back in the halcyon days of Princess Grace's girlhood, does that mean Mittens might have been in BillyPervertedElf's body...using the New Lab to create a body that hasn't been shot? Could Billybear be back among us..but with Mittens running the show? Lucky and Jem better look out. I'm glad I was always nice to Mittens:)
ReplyDeleteYou know Billy Bear that was such a sweet thing to do wishing all of us a Merry Christmas... hope you and the Care Bears had a great on too!
ReplyDeletepantysue
Merry Christmas to you too!
ReplyDeleteHmmm and to think the only time anyone really calls Me a freak is when they say they sooo know I must be a freak in the sheets! ::giggles::
ReplyDeleteSorry this is a day late, my contact bear with the outside world wasn't working yesterday, so I couldn't smuggle a note out.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and a Crisco-free New Years!
l.b.a.
PS, I swear I'm gonna drop-kick one of these vertically challenged "tenders" into the next county the next chance I get. What kind of a lame name is "Toodlums Bear" anyway?