Saturday, December 08, 2007

Upcoming Christmas Special on PRV

Charlie Brown, Rudolph, and A Christmas Story step aside, there is a new classic in town. Awwww poor babies. Coming Christmas Eve, ONLY on PRV!

This preview will DESTROY YOUR MIND, so view with caution!!!


10 comments:

  1. LMFAOOOOOOOO We have those steps down soooo well! I have always wanted one of your nasty little elf outfits....now I have one too LMAOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're suppose to be synchronized? Sheesh, I couldn't focus with you shaking that tush of yours all about.

    I feel kinda bad about entering us in So you think you can dance? you might want a partner that doesn't get distracted easily like sxytvinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, why is it that the Perverted Elf seems to have sprouted chesticles and a lovely slender figure? But, the two of you really have that dance down, I'm impressed! Princess Grace, it's extremely good of you to put on one of those creepy little elf outfits to make BillyElf feel less...perverted, but I don't think it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. billybear... you sort of look like tinky winky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, why is it that the Perverted Elf seems to have sprouted chesticles and a lovely slender figure?

    'chesticles'? LMAO! Perverted elves always develop a rack during this time, it has to do with milk and cream production.

    More fudge? ::looks innocent::

    you sort of look like tinky winky!

    ::picks up a Skewer of Sorrow:: Thanks pantysue! See you in the chatroom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyyy you pervy elf, you were to be dancing in time with Me. That looked like you were getting ready to hump Me! Shame on you!!! You were not doing the right moves!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If poor billy bear had done this dance at the Macy's parade, he'd probably still have a pulse. Nice moves, Elf and Princess G! Impressive!

    Here's some research I've gathered from your mind blowing Christmas Special.

    When you watch it...

    1 Time... LMFAOOOO ROTFLMAO!!!!
    5 Times... LOL
    10 Times... Dear Lord, It Must End
    25 Times... Rip in Space/Time Continuum Occurs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know the more I watch it...I just see that billy gave Me the outfit that made Me look fat. What a bitch! He just wanted to look taller...hmph! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know the more I watch it...

    Yeah, that's the thing - I just can't stop watching it - there's something so wrong about it that it's compelling.

    I just see that billy gave Me the outfit that made Me look fat.

    The one jem made? She said, "Make SURE Princess gets this one!" I figure OK, jem's a girl she understands fashion ...

    He just wanted to look taller...hmph!

    Well ... trueeee lmao

    ReplyDelete