"She's a sucker for tinsel," giggles MsTara as she adorns the Christmas tree in her tea party room before hanging a tiny wreath in a tiny cage. In the background is MsAva's interview with MsKate on CockRadio.
"Well that's just horrible! Who would do such a thing?"
"Oh, ace is not taking it well, I mean who would? The poor dear sent me the longest IM, says he can smell it through his aseptic bubble."
"Well, what sort of monster would spray ace's mansion with cat urine?"
"Perhaps someone thinks ace, my harmless ace, blew a big monster hole in BillyBear's head! Ace loved billy, but you know, not in a gay way."
"Guy love?"
Both Mistresses giggle ...
MsAva says, "So I see you brought a friend along. She's quite cute sitting on your shoulder like that."
"Oh, this is my pixie gal pal 'little Bella Hella" ...
Across town Princess Grace stands atop a stepladder ramming a toy care bear on it as its' star. The tree is covered with bright blue Christmas ornaments in the shape of balls. They make her giggle. Looking at her handy work and thinking of a missing elf she smiles wryly and whispers, "Hurry home BillyBear ..."
A quiet tap on her door breaks her reverie.
"Enter."
Dressed as the frilliest maid you ever did see, PantySue enters and proclaims in a drill sergeant voice, "A Friday and TracerBullet to see you MISTRESS!" Then while delivering her unnecessarily deep curtsy she slips on her seven inch heels, grabs for a table holding beautiful gingerbread houses that model the town made by Princess's pets and pulls the entire thing on top of her.
"PANTYSUE!"
"I'm sorry Princess! It wont happen again!" begs PantySue, frantically trying to get the table upright and the houses sorta put back together.
"That's the seventh time you've said that! I think 'corrective' actions are in order. Report to the dungeon and wait for Me."
"Nooooooooo"
"No?" Princess giggles with malice, "No? But that panty clad clitty betrays you My dear. Look at it PantySue, that's a good girl. See how much it wants to obey Me?" Princess Grace's voice goes pouty, "You do want to obey don't you pantysue? Need to obey? ... Me."
"Yes Princess ... anything."
"Off ya go then! But take those heels off, you haven't earned them yet. Nice sensable flats for you, but I wonder ... where can I stick those heels in the meantime? Oh I'm sure something will occur to me. Now show those two dicks in on your way out!"
She faintly hears The Party That Never Ends wafting from further down in the castle. She flips on CockRadio to drown it out. At the moment she's not in the mood.
Tracer saunters in with Friday following on her hands and knees. Oh sheesh, Princess thinks as she smiles fondly at Friday, "Get up you dork, now isn't playtime!"
"Thanks Princess, my knee was killing me!" says Friday while glaring at Tracer.
I'm NOT gonna go there, there aren't enough minutes in a day thinks Princess as she smiles at the two dicks, "How can I help you?"
Tracer lights a cig, inhales and then exhales a large cloud of smoke, "Nice tree."
Under Princess's stony stare he drops his eyes looking frantically for an ashtray. She makes him so nervous he always forgets about her hatred of cigarettes. He finally ends up snuffing it out on the shattered remains of a ginger bread house, "Sorry about that MsGrace. We were just wondering where you were when BillyBear bought it."
"Oh, I was at the parade."
"Anywhere in particular?"
"I was up on the university observation deck. I had a great view of the parade and the surrounding area!"
"Alone?"
"Well Betsy was with me."
"Betsy? Can we talk to her?"
Princess grins and heads over to a cabinet where she hands Tracer an unbolted rifle, "Meet Betsy, ask her anything you want."
Tracer examines the rifle carefully, "Hmmmm an M40A3 Marine issue sniper rifle. Do you have any bourbon?"
"Sure!" says Princess, "On the rocks?"
"Nooooooooo Tracer!" says Friday while rubbing her knee, "We TALKED about this."
Princess puts two and two together and says, "How about a Freska?!"
Tracer glumly replies, "No thank you."
Friday chimes in with, "I bet you have a perfectly good reason for being alone on an observation tower with a rifle easily capable of blowing away BillyBear at 1,100 yards dontcha Princess Grace!"
"Nope."
"Good enough for me! Come on Tracer this nice Mistress had nothing to do with Billy's untimely demise!" says Friday while she grabs Tracer's arm and limps towards the door.
Tracer holds his ground and raises an eyebrow at Princess, "Why the rifle?"
Princess sighs heavily, "Deer."
"Yes?" Tracer blushes.
"Not dear you nimrod, deer! I hate them! Ever since one decided to make a hood ornament on my car I've had nothing but contempt for the over bred bastards! They're just giant squirrels to me. I was hoping to take a few out with Betsy."
Moaning and whimpers can be faintly heard coming through a door adjoining the den. Princess cocks her head and listens before smiling at the two detectives, "I'll be right back."
As she strolls across the floor she seems to change, becoming stronger, more controlling, more beautiful, as she opens the door the two can hear, "I am Your slut ... Your toy ... use me for Your amusement ... make me ..."
Princess calls into the room, "You will edge for Me fifty times you naughty little stroke slut!" before slamming the door. She blows a wisp of brunette hair from her face and strolls back up to Tracer, "Anything else?"
Tracer smiles wryly, "The things that you make those boys do ..."
Princess's face hardens but she masks it with a smile, "You like to play with me dontcha Tracer? Some say 'exclusively' in fact I think I may have even heard you say, 'anything Princess' during our little chats."
Tracer stares at the floor blushing hard, "Yes, Mistress."
Princess's voice goes soft and commanding, "We play lots of games, have lots of secrets and you'll do annnyyyything for Me, wont you?" Tracer is breathing hard, Her fingers are brushing lightly against his face, his lips, his crotch. He moans.
"Awwww Tracer is something rubbing you the wrong way sweetie? Can I help you? Do you want to cum baby?"
"Yes I want to cum for You!"
"mmmmmmm Tracer I like that. And I want you to cum for me but what will you do? Anything?"
"Oh God yes, ANYTHING!"
"Goodie! Go in the other room and fuck lucky in the ass!" They can dimly hear lucky stop edging, followed by the sounds of the door being barricaded.
Tracer goes white, looks at the floor and quietly says, "No."
"No? But Twacy Wacie said he'd do ANTHING for Me." Princess is smiling at Tracer, "Rob a bank then?"
"No."
"Well then you can't cum."
"Of course I can."
"But you choose not too."
"Yes I choose ..."
"EXACTLY - You choose and there's not a thing I can do about it. In fact Tracer I don't WANT to do anything about it. I've said it once, I've said it twice, I'm a pleasure domme. I'll dominate for your pleasure and in dominating you I get pleasure. But I'm not going to get you to do something you don't want to do. As we know each other over time I'll find buttons you weren't aware of and push you in directions that you might think you don't want to go but I can't make you do something you don't want to do! Nor would I ever want to! Jesus when billy first talked with me do you think he ever imagined I'd have him hopping around in his back yard with the most ridiculous set of self made pointy bunny ears on his head trying to screw a melon? Ask him if he didn't have a blast! Go on, ASK HIM!"
"Well he's dead."
"Good point."
"But I get your meaning, I guess my choice of words was a poor one."
"Bingo!"
Billy The Perverted Elf is climbing the first of a series of hills that lead to boob mountain. He's high enough that he can see Paradise in the valley below and a series of colorful flags headed down the road towards the town. He peers hard at the flags, mutters, "Oh no! They'll come bearing gifts ..." and increases his efforts.
Suddenly the world goes topsy-turvy and he's creeping slowly down a sun lit hallway. His senses totally alert, almost as if he's stalking something, or someone. He catches a glimpse of brunette ringlets and the giggle of a child before his head hits the path and he passes out cold.
Jemmie sits down on her couch with a wince, slowly raises her skirt and gently peels off the protective bandage covering her new tattoo. She looks at it a bit, gets up from the couch and starts decorating her Christmas tree. She couldn't be happier. She's so happy humming Christmas Time Is Here that she doesn't hear MsTara on cockradio:
"We interrupt this broadcast! One hundred thousand care bears are outside of town. They are erecting large stages and tents for 'BearStock - three days of caring' for their fallen BillyBear..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can someone send me some food under the door. I'm never coming out.
ReplyDeleteTracer taps lightly on the door and says falsetto, "Room Service."
Not being fooled, I reload, I mean, load my assault rifle.
ReplyDelete::lucky unbarricades the door, runs across the room and lifts the weapon towards the door::
ReplyDelete"Come in!!!"
lucky unbarricades the door, runs across the room and lifts the weapon towards the door
ReplyDelete::pantysue enters with a large tray filled with CBT 2000s and a note from Princess reading, "I'm not hearing any moans and pathetic whimpers!. Whack it or jacket it gosh darnit!!"::
Before I even notice who is entering...I discharge my weapon.
ReplyDeleteI discharge my weapon.
ReplyDeleteCovered in 'discharge' pantysue drops the tray and runs for Princess. As she passes Tracer she hears him remark, "Why do you think I wear a trench coat."
i will wear my heels anywhere Princess wants me to!
ReplyDeletepantysue
::lucky walks out of the room, head down, dejected::
ReplyDelete"Princess, I have some bad news. My weapon inadvertently discharged on Pantysue."
What's with all this discharge flying around here?
ReplyDeletePrincess has a way of making sure things don't accidentally discharge! Please Princess... save me!
pantysue covered in gooo...