PRV (the network that brings you Awwww Poor Baby!) has received incredible footage of the BillyBear 'Thanks Twenty Billion ace!' celebration parade just minutes before he was gunned down. Thanks MsTara and lil giselle for providing footage of the little blue darling!
Also seen is 'lucky pet' who said, "SURE! I'll perform my dark masterpiece Cumming Changes the World, beats my day job, but I insist on wearing shades and a wig so no one recognizes me" 'he' can be seen singing after taking monster hits from a helium tank. "The right key is critical to the mood of this song and since my testicles dropped a few hours ago I've been struggling with the high notes."
"I just wish the camera hadn't died like BillyBear did," said a forlorn lil giselle, "All I caught was BillyBear acting like a total ass and you can see that every darned day! Seeing him gunned downed by some unidentified, enraged pervert, well ... not as much." All MsTara would say was, "What a dork, we shouldn't loose sight of that!"
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

After carefully viewing this video I have come to two conclusions:
ReplyDelete1) Carebears have a red mark on their butts (the mark of the beast perhaps?)
2) If you forward this video to -0:15, there is a brief glimpse of the bullet entering Billy's forehead! It appears as an unmistakable bright yellow shape.
I'm still fairly certain the killer was John Lennon - he really did want to perform his dark masterpiece "Happiness Is A Warm Gun" for the performance instead of Lucky's song.
Ahem, I believe I can clear up the red mark on the butt issue, lil giselle. Most of the time, it's because the fuzzball got himself in trouble with the Spankmistress, and his butt was shaved and beated to the proper baboon butt red. Although, Princess Grace is just as capable of beating the bear, don't get me wrong:) I'd even loan her the Tazer of Terrible Tenderness if she wanted it. I mean, back when Perverted Elf was still alive to beat. ::sob:: Good times...good times..
ReplyDelete