One bear arose amid the desperate sobs of a lost people tired of effete, rich, spoiled brat cry baby Senators. A simple bear from a poor share cropping family, yes a simple bear with a simple plan.
A BillyBear with a vision!
Whatever you do Don't Get in the Way - Vote BillyBear!paid for by a secret society of pissed off hippies, MsTara chairmistress.

I was tooootally ready to contribute some funds to your campaign, but guess what? Someone embezzled the hell out of my bank accounts! Hmmm... Could it be.... BILLY?!!!
ReplyDeleteSadly, I still find you to be the best candidate.
Someone embezzled the hell out of my bank accounts! Hmmm... Could it be.... BILLY?!!!
ReplyDeleteAce have you been drinking? If I recall correctly you were BLACKMAILED. Now if you had to embezzle from your bank accounts to pay it then I think that would be YOU! Gosh I hope MsSassa doesn't find out, that whole transfer of ownership happened right after that didn't it? How did you explain the books to Her? Just curious.
I'm an enabler ace, everyone knows that. Right now I'm enabling you to vote for me!
Sadly, I still find you to be the best candidate.
Sadly?! SADLY?! I would SO carpet bomb you right now except I need the vote and I don't know where you are!
Hmmmmm...I got some sort of duplication error when I tried to post this comment. Is this electronic warfare from billybear?
ReplyDeleteLet's try again.
Why would you want to bomb people with carpet?
And, by the way, billy, please remind jem to water ace's plants.
Why would you want to bomb people with carpet?
ReplyDeleteBecause I own a carpet factory - duhhhhhh ::rolls eyes::
And, by the way, billy, please remind jem to water ace's plants.
I will if ace tells me to. AS IF I'd ever listen to you, the last time I did that I got skagged in the Oddity! I mean anyone who could let their Vulcan Spear of Vaporization run out of batteries ... sheesh!
And I quote from The Life and Times of Stroker Ace...
ReplyDelete"P.S. jem, did you remember to water my plants?
P.P.S. Billy, did you remember to remind jem to water my plants?"
Posted by Ace at 11:40 PM 2 comments
Labels: Kinky Road Trip
Ace will be so sad. He thought you actually read his blog.
Yes, yes... Blog, etc... Billy, before I vote for you... What is your stance on Ms Sassa letting me cum soon? Any legislation planned?
ReplyDeleteWhat is your stance on Ms Sassa letting me cum soon? Any legislation planned?
ReplyDeleteWell even though I'm running for the executive branch there might be legislation planned - I'll get back to you on that.
But in the meantime, come here! I'll get you off! ::starts working the carebear mating dance:: uh huh who's your daddy? ::shimmy shimmy shake shake::
He thought you actually read his blog.
Well I'm hoping he'll read my comment - it said put ants in jems pants lucky, anyone can see that! Quit trying to trick me!