Thursday, January 10, 2008

Countless Visions of the Other She'd Reflect

These disturbing images were captured by the Committee Tasked With Defending the Butcher Princess Grace. The interview was taped and one frame of these chilling stills give credence to this lovely lady's claim that BillyBear might still be alive. The interview was conducted by jem, lucky (tosses nickel) and MsTara.

lucky: You've come before the
Committee Tasked With Defending the Butcher Princess Grace miss ... ?

"OfficeGirl. That's my name but people call me 'Og' for short. I hope you don't mind if I lay across your table, it helps me channel BillyBear."

MsTara: Channel BillyBear? You claim you're in touch with the martyr BillyBear?

"Well of course I am. Do I look like some sort of promiscuous fuck-toy whack job to you? Nothing could be further from the truth, I assure you! BillyBear owns my heart, him and him alone do I truly love!"

jem: And that gentleman standing behind you would be ... ?


"Ummmmm, that would be Raoul, my bodyguard, personal trainer and BillyBear enabler."

MsTara: I'm sorry but I'm not
exactly sure what sort of freak you are but is there any reason I should sit here and watch some bimbo get fucked doggy with her pants around her ankles while claiming to be in touch with with the former prophet BillyBear?

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that."

MsTara: I said I don't believe you, and lucky quit whacking off!

lucky: Hush!

MsTara: Did you just hush Me?!

lucky: No MsTara, jem's pathetic whimper and moans were distracting me.

"Don't believe me?! Look at my honest, innocent face. No one fucks me MsTara. I'm a virgin I'll have you know! I'm saving myself for when my future husband BillyBear returns! We're getting married!!! We certainly seem to be getting off on the wrong foot here."

MsTara: The only people getting off are you,
Raoul. jem and lucky. I'm outta here!

"Please wait MsTara! You have to believe me! I'm not insane!"

"Oh, OH! Something's happening! .... OH!"

"Clench my hips Raoul! This is gonna be a big one ... incoming message from the eighteenth dimension ..."

::the sound of a distant phone ringing can be heard::

lucky, jem and Office Girl simultaneously: "OH MY GAWD!"

"Yes my master BillyBear! I receive your commands! Your every wish, desire and need I must fulfill for you my future husband and twue wuv! Any perversion, ANYYYYTTTHHHIINNGGG master BillyBear desires!!!"

"ROBOMITTENS! Execute program deux ex machina two two four Dylan override zebra!!! Princess would you stop waving that yarn in my face?! It's pissing me off! Wait for me Og! Wait for me my beautiful, celibate future wife, my one twue wuv!!! Allow no one to defile you! Stay pure for me virginal Og! Damn that yarn, I must annihilate it .... DIE YARN ..."

"LOOK AT BILLY'S BUNNY HOP! I hop for Billy, only Billy! Ohhhhh my gaaawwwwdddd!!!"

::the sound of popcorn being munched can be heard::

"I live for BillyBear! Og must hop for her master! hop hop HOP!!! I cum for BillyBear, only BillyBear can make me cuuuummmmm!!! I'm Billy's naughty girl ..."

MsTara: OfficeGirl ... I mean ... really ::rolls her eyes::

"Excuse me MsTara, I have to take this call!"

MsTara: By all means ...

"Mmmmmmmm, that's it ... give mommy Og her treat! mmmmmmmm ... so yummy ... mama was a hungry girl ..."

"It happened again didn't it? Give me a second to catch my breath here ... those visions are so intense! Oh My Gosh did you hear MsTara? I'm getting married!!! I'm the future Mrs. BillyBear! I'm blushing aren't I? I'm always so shy ... I think a Spring wedding would be best, sometime in May ..."

lucky: BOY I'd like to fuck her!
MsTara: Well lucky I'm no lezzie but ...

Meanwhile deep in the super secret labs no one knew he had four RoboMittens constantly monitoring the Cocks News Network suddenly go active, executing thier programming.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place. Poor Og.

    The trial of the millennium continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are disturbed ... Hysterially funny ... but disturbed

    Thanks for sharing, darling

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. True this is pretty tame for billy! lmaooo

    And don't blaime Me that your inside My kittens head....I did not make that happen. And your the one who is freaking Me out as a child with your crazy eyes. LMAOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh....and if OG is a virgin...I am too. Just saying........ ::giggles::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess isnt a virgin????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Princess isnt a virgin????

    I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete