MsGrace popped open an IM to me right after the show (which I missed, FRAK!) and gets the ball rolling:
OK who thinks Starbuck is a cylon????
Well billy is getting suspicious. Given the end of the episode with Starbuck's painting of the Eye of Jupiter which she has doodled "since she was a kid" I could see her being one of the final five cylon models. But given the heavy religious overtones from poor D'Anna - the fact that you have to die to see them and Six's comment that they "never speak of them" is having me wonder:
Are the "final five" cylon, or something else? And why "final"? Can the cylons not make anymore models? Heck, WHO makes them?
Starbuck is not in the final three episodes of the season according to the series creators. They're pretty coy about it but I really hope that Sackhoff (Starbuck) stays. I really like that character. You can peep out the interview here.
Sackhoff gives a funny interview on Cort and Fatboy. Can you tell I missed the show?
D'Anna gets "boxed" which means she's off the show, at least for awhile - her entire model series (I think they were model '3') get's boxed for being too flakey.
Loved how Athena got over to the Cylon base ship to get Hera. Do you think Boomer is going to be a little pissed off at Caprica Six when she gets out of the resurrection tank? lol
By the end of the episode all principal characters are back on Galactica - so I doubt we'll be seeing much of the cylon base ships for awhile, but they also have a Caprica Six model there, not just SixInYourHead. Did you catch Helfer's expression when she came off the transport? Loved it. They kinda glossed over how they got away from the Cylon base ships though I thought - it's OK but it made me smile.
To answer your question MsGrace, I think Starbuck is one of the final five. I won't hedge my bet but there has been soooo much publicity on this I'm starting to suspect she's a red herring. Roslyn would be an interesting candidate.
If you're a Tricia Helfer fan (Caprica Six) she's on the cover of the latest issue of Playboy, on stands now. I plan to grab a copy for the uhhhh interview.
Dates:
- 21 Jan 07: Rapture
- 28 Jan 07: Taking A Break From All Your Worries
- 11 Feb 07: The Woman King
- 18 Feb 07: A Day in the Life
- 25 Feb 07: Dirty Hands
- 4 Mar 07: Maelstrom
- 11 Mar 07: The Son Also Rises
- 18 Mar 07: Crossroads Part 1
- 25 Mar 07: Crossroads Part 2

Phooey. I miss the old Battlestar Galactica. I miss Lorne Greene. So there:P
ReplyDelete*poke*
ReplyDelete*poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*
ReplyDeletegot you last
*poke
ReplyDelete*poke*?
You play a dangerous game of cunning and wit lbb
I choose to reply with:
"Does this bug you? I'm not touching you"
"Does this bug you? I'm not touching you"
"Does this bug you? I'm not touching you"
Phooey. I miss the old Battlestar Galactica. I miss Lorne Greene. So there:P
ReplyDelete::sigh::
MsTara, let it go! :-)
You sound as bitter as Dirk Benedict.
OMG! I was so happy to have it back!!! I honestly could watch bsg everyday. ::giggles:: I know we all have our own addictions. lol
ReplyDeleteI thought it was really good show..mind you of course, did they tell anything I have been wanting to know..NO. lol grrrr! I want to know who is a cylon!!!! I have changed My mind..its not starbuck....but who!!???? GRRRRRR