Since the transmorgifier accident my life has changed in many unexpected ways! On Friday I managed to meet up with MsTara, jem (evil - trademark), and many others. Apparently I'm just too darned cute for my own good! In no time they were chasing me around the room with torches ... hunting me.
By the way never EVER say "wittle" in front of MsTara as in, "it's hard running on my wittle legs" It sets something off deep inside of Her. Nope no baby talk around Her. I think that's when they started with the torches and the hunting. Jem showed up sometime around here and I played in a brief game of, "It's 'BillyBear season' no it's 'jem is evil season'" but the shotgun stayed mostly pointed on me.
I tried to perform an exorcism on jem's evil boobs but it went horribly wrong! I put on a priest collar and was flicking holy water at them and shrieking, "The power of Christ compells you" and anything else I could remember from that Exorcist movie. Her boobs starting spinnning around and speaking in tongues and only became more evil. Sorry everybody!
Then this guy named tony_shrunken_by_grace showed up. He's a hoot! Apparently he had the pleasure of speaking with Princess after her tease time or something like that. Wistful sigh while billybear waits for his Friday call. He reported that She was initially a little tentative about the Giantess thing but he said, "then She got soooo into it!" I know he had fun because I know what a Princess call is like. I had been telling Tony that he has to meet Giantess Gretchen since She seems to be right up his alley. Tony likes Giant women, I have a history of irritating them but I like 'em too when they're not throwing boulders at me and trying to squish me. They're fun.
Somewhere around here the MsTara kangaroo court met and I had my fur shaved from my bottom and was soundly spanked. Once again evil jem had triumphed over good, sweet billybear. Drat!
Well MsTara had to leave the room for a bit on a call or something so if people tell you that BillyBear began his Care Bear Reign of Terror at that moment in time and that I strapped on a pair of clown shoes and tried to flatten that cock-a-roach shrunken tony and that jem and I had a knock down drag out fight and tore the room up until tony threw some pats of butter on the floor causing me to fall on my fat ass while I was cavorting about with a Spatula of Despair singing, "la la la dee da" and smacking ingrates ...
Well there may be an element of truth in that ... oh and by the way MsTara will scroll up in the room history if She needs too. Keep that in mind!
Once again I got my ass tanned, but being a member of the Care Bear Master Race (the CBMR meets every Tuesday at 9PM), and an elf to boot I knew to wait this out, bide my time. Our day will come and one day you will all (well except for Princess and the other Mistresses of course!) be crushed under our hobnail boot heels! Just you wait!
While I was polishing my "BillyBear's Corner" plaque with my nose at MsTara's request, MsTara kinda left the room. At least She stopped talking which is a good indication She's not around.
Jem started espousing her latest crimes against woomba, that she sunk woomba's boat and tossed a bunch of his tomatoes into the ocean and of course MsTara was no where to be found. So I started bellyaching a little about that, "Oh it figures! Where is that hippie tree hugger when you need Her? Oh I bet She's out saving some whale or worshiping the moon or God knows what those people do ..." All the while jem's sending me IMs like, "BillyBear do you know what bad girls do? Bad girls get spanked! And badderer girls get their 'friends' spanked!!! Hahahaha" I never thought that anyone could actually cackle over IM, but jem can.
Everyone in the room was trying to calm me down saying, "Oh BillyBear you better keep quiet, you're going to get into soooo much trouble!" but my ass was so sore and numb at that point that I really didn't care (uh, I do now MsTara), what was another spanking at this point in time?
Well MsTara woke up or quit knitting or protesting or whatever and caught my tirade but finally She scrolled up and jem got hers at last. Still peaceful, never harmed a fly (unless it was evil!) BillyBear got the worse end of the deal that night.
Later I'll post about tonydshrimp and BillyBear's encounter with Giantess Gretchen that occurred on Saturday. Life as BillyBear has become rather exciting of late :-) - Oh BTW "tonydshrimp" is the same tony_shrunken_by_grace I mentioned earlier. He's trying to find himself ... a bit of an identity crises I guess. I should probably help him on his quest ...
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*Apparently he had the pleasure of speaking with Princess after her tease time or something like that*
ReplyDeleteI wonder if she let him..... hmmm
*I know he had fun because I know what a Princess call is like.*
Me too! (checks to see if credit card is handy)
*MsTara will scroll up in the room history if she needs too.*
Well she wouldn't have if you had just kept your big bear mouth shut!
*I had been telling Tony that he has to meet Giantess Gretchen since She seems to be right up his alley*
Yeah... You just want some other poor bastard to get chased to take the heat off of you!
*Tony likes Giant women, I have a history of irritating them*
BillyBear, you have a history of irritating everybody...
*MsTara kinda left the room. At least she stopped talking which is a good indication she's not around.*
BillyBear.... are you trying to say that Miss Tara never shuts up or something? I think that's incredibly rude of you...
*All the while jem's sending me IMs like, "BillyBear do you know what bad girls do? Bad girls get spanked! And badderer girls get their "friends" spanked!!! Hahahaha"*
Why do you tell such lies????
*Well MsTara woke up or quit knitting or protesting or whatever and caught my tirade but finally She scrolled up and jem finally got hers*
I've paid for my crimes against woomba many times over (Judge Tara must like tomatoes an awful lot). I've done my time. I don't know how many more times I'll have to be spanked before Miss Tara finally forgives me. I guess then I'll have to find something else to get spanked for.
little bitchass
"I tried to perform an exorcism on jem's evil boobs but it went horribly wrong! I put on a priest collar and was flicking holy water at them and shrieking, "The power of Christ compells you""
ReplyDeleteBillybear,
Now that you are both a bear and a Priest, there is something that I have wanted to know for a long time. Are bears Catholic? and Does the Pope shit in the woods?
-lbb
While I ponder jem's ramblings I thought I'd deal with lbb's questions.
ReplyDeleteNow that you are both a bear and a Priest, there is something that I have wanted to know for a long time. Are bears Catholic?
No. I thought being a member of the care bear master race would automatically qualify me for any religion of my choosing. I guess you have to go to school or something. Sheesh. I guess you have to actually know what you're doing if you're going to perform an exorcism. Go figure.
and Does the Pope shit in the woods?
The Vatican is expected to rule on that in the next five hundred years or so. Until then no one really knows.