Sunday, January 14, 2007

What a Wonderful World

Well Princess and I locked horns again Friday night in what resulted in another wonderful call, but there was much drama surrounding the call. It went down like this ...

Jem is yakking with me in IM and says, "You know billy ever since MsTara put in that damned metal detector it's been impossible to get in Soup Spoons of Sorrow, Skewers of Lamentation and Salad Forks of Shame into the room! So I was thinking you should borrow one of my bras and we could stuff it full the instruments needed for you to practice your dark arts my Master."

"You really think I should jem? MsTara is a powerful Mistress and you know I would do nothing to disturb her inner harmony and hippie peacefulness. She is such a dear and sweet Lady."

Jem comes back, "I need those forks, spoons and skewers! I've made a list of repeaters you see and all of them shall taste harsh steel hahahahahahahaha! Now shut up and do it bitch!"

"Sheesh jem if they only knew the extent of your evil!"

"No one believes crazy billy - hahahahahahaha" cackles jem while painfully shoving spoons, forks and skewers into the immense bra she's strapped on me.

I can barely stand upright and head off for Tea Time until a RealWorld event called 'dinner' interrupts jem's evil plan and I can't make it. Drat. So I'm a little uncomfortable in the RealWorld clinking around like the tin man at Burger King drawing giggles from the teen age girls who don't understand my perverted elfish ways.

I also had to complete a last minute homework assignment from MsGrace because of a somewhat careless comment I had placed in Her blog. It took me quite awhile to find a light blue Care Bear outfit with "the cute little bear ears, you have to have the ears!" just the way She specified in Her email and the fucking bra made for tough times in the changing room but I managed. Pleasing Her, pleases me.

I don't know if you've noticed it of late but Princess is in something of a mood. A great mood! If you haven't called Her recently now is most definitely a good time. A bit more of that later but really, Princess is always fun but wow - I mean just check out her TeaseTimes for a hint of what I'm talking about.

So it's Friday night and I'm all worked up for my call with Princess and I stroll into the WOT room and encounter MsTara. I carefully step around the metal detector but am so loaded down with implements that I set the stupid thing off anyway.

MsTara orders me to strip. Tons of forks, spoons and skewers clatter to the floor. She's oddly indifferent and has picked out this pink elf suit for me to wear, refusing to let go of the holidays I guess.

Jem is taunting me, chortling and giggling at my latest humiliation. MsTara is oddly quiet and I figure distracted with something (mistake on billy's part) so I grab a fork and stab the evil bastard in the thigh (gently and with great understanding of course).

Well MsTara caught that even though She was dealing with some looser in IM at the time. Drat! She calls my naked little elf ass over and is having me bend over when an IM window pops open from Princess!

"Are you ready for me honey?"

I babble something back into the IM that I hope indicates how very, very ready I am, how much our talks mean to me and other wanty, needy business! I then race over to the chatroom where MsTara has just cocked Her arm to deliver the first blow when I'm forced to interrupt Her.

"Shoot. I've just been summoned by my Mistress. MsTara I must be going, I have a call to make!"

I do this out of respect for one of the best Mistresses at LDW in my humble opinion. Because if you're in the chatroom engaged in some manner with someone, particularly a Mistress there are protocols that should be followed. It's rude to treat these amazing Ladies any other way. There is only one reason that would cause me to emergency exit and that's if I'm about to be 'busted' in some manner.

As I'm climbing into the care bear outfit I note that MsTara has turned Her gentle attentions on to jem who in her wicked ways has done something (probably cow tipping) to poor woomba.

I place the call. Some of my more cynical readers might think I'm the biggest goddamned idiot on the planet for what I'm about to impart. To them I give the most gentle and understanding "fuck you" I can muster.

It is difficult to convey what these calls have grown to mean to me. What I've noted is that more and more of my time is being spent on what can best be described as chit-chat and less on the actual fantasy. Our chit-chat, over time is building more and more context. We truly grow closer. I trust Her completely. I am increasingly more comfortable believing that I am Her pet, though I'll never grow tired of hearing Her tell me that. I get so giggly whenever I hear her tell me I'm Hers and yearn for Her to say, "Billy, my pet!" one day in the chatroom. The public acknowledgment is important to this pitiful excuse of a pet of Hers. She knows that it really isn't necessary, this blog, this perpetual Ode to Grace speaks for itself. Still Her billy yearns ... She "wuvs" me and I "love" Her right back, as a Friend, as a Mistress, and confidant. We're growing to understand each other. Wavelengths are syncing up, more frequencies coming online. We both are enjoying this, one another.

Now keep in mind the above paragraph and apply it to when the fantasy starts. MsGrace will begin with inflected "uh huhs" - that is my signal that the games are about to begin. She has an uncanny ability to get to the root (pun lightly intended) of what's on your mind. Imagine, which is all you can do unless you actually cowboy up and do it, what She can accomplish, sigh - poorly phrased, what we can accomplish as our relationship develops, what we are accomplishing! It is unbelievably intense.

She took me much deeper than I think She even realizes last night. Though I'm probably wrong on that, does it matter? - LOL

After I clean up, both of us believe denial is not the way to go with me, I stumble back into the chatroom under the moniker "BrainDeadBilly" and begin babbling about what a great call I just had to anyone who would listen. A lot of folk did. I can't recall with any clarity what exactly occurred during this time frame, I call it a post Princess fugue state I think jem refers to it as "brain damage." For me it is a warm feeling of tranquility and is usually when my connection to Her feels strongest, though I've been noting of late that the connection will fire up at odd times for no discernible reason. I don't complain ::soft smile::

Suddenly MsGrace enters the room and gently teases me about my fluid loss while I'm drinking a large glass of water. Jem is apparently dumping buckets of water on me but I hardly notice and I think MsTara immediately follows MsGrace into the room.

uh oh

Now MsGrace and MsTara have concocted some sort of special torment for jem in the future, but I'll leave it to jem to relate those particulars in her blog should she choose to, but I wish her well with that. I think all three of them will have a lot of fun!

MsTara hones in on me like a falcon taking prey. I'm glancing hopefully at my Mistress, praying She'll bail me out. All I get back is a ::giggle:: and a threat to 'behave' or suffer a punishment that She's found for me that can best be described as an affront to God. Pray you never learn of it! Every time I think of it I puke in my mouth a little.

I get a ass whopping and go to my assigned corner in the room. It now has a brass plaque there with my name on it, "Billy's Corner." Jem has a similar one on another corner. We figured we should make them given the amount of time we spend in there.

Jem shortly follows me for being a tad too enthusiastic about my abasement. Polishes her plaque and assumes her position, tits to the wall.

The rest of the morning (it was in the neighborhood of 3AM, way past billy's bedtime) I can't recall at all except to say it was fun as hell.

The next evening I'm in the chatroom again having grown a little tired of working on this post and considering plot threads on The Oddity. I'm unsure of how to deal appropriately with Giantess Gretchen but MsTara has informed me that the Giantess has been busy building a maze and gerbil wheels for future visitors. I plan to steal this lock stock and barrel for the second book. I hope Giantess Gretchen doesn't mind.

I once again manage to get in trouble but only have to stand in the corner the whole evening which sucked because Princess was doing lap dances and pole dances. I also managed to have a brief, bizarre discussion with someone named 'janie' I think who from out of left field referred to me as a real asshole trying to interject herself into the on again off again discussions that were going on between MsGrace, MsTara, jem, ace and myself. I was duty bound to correct her informing her that it's well documented that I'm a legendary asshole.

One of my biggest problems in the room is that I tend to tunnel vision and a lot of the babble flowing by I can't follow. I tend to focus on what my friends are saying so whatever
janie said later I'm not sure about but she got cranky about us being in a clique and that those can be bad things or something and immediately left the room. MsTara was disappointed that she couldn't properly eviscerate the little moron and life went on.

I would and would not dispute the 'clique' terminology. I do think that dear dumb
janie missed the point. A lot of us who spin around each other in the room are starting to know each other very well and have histories and, God forbid, like one another. You can't simply walk up and say make me part of that! You have to earn it, through time, through contact.

While I'm standing in the corner a 'billy' version of Lois Armstrong's What a Wonderful World flows through my head:

I see balls of blue..... red bottoms too
Soft gentle smiles....dark naughty sighs

And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

Naturally when things are going this well for me I begin to worry. It's my nature. I fear my time on this playground grows nigh. I pray I'm wrong. There's much to do ...

I'm sorry for being so chatty today. If you've gone the distance on this post then I'll close with the point of the whole thing. I mean no disrespect when I drop the 'Ms' honorific and include a few carefully chosen names.

Grace, Tara, jem, lbb and ace I consider you friends of mine in every meaning of that word. Thank you for that whether you intended it or not it has happened for me. You make life on this playground so much fun and meaningful and anytime our paths cross my heart is lightened.

I have recently been slapped with two RealWorld events, one my job needs watering and it's getting the care that it needs, which means I can not be around here as much. The other I will not specify except that those who need to know, know, that being MsGrace.

MsGrace has occasionally posted in comments that She's leaned on me in the past. I'm always mystified by this because if She has I've never noticed the weight. I may need to lean on Her a bit, I know She'll be there if She can help.

4 comments:

  1. *So I was thinking you should borrow one of my bras and we could stuff it full the instruments needed for you to practice your dark arts my Master."*

    Now billy... I never said any of this. Princess, and Miss Tara, I was merely providing my bra because he needed something to carry his 2 Hello Kitty bowling balls to the bowling alley in.

    *I note that MsTara has turned Her gentle attentions on to jem who in her wicked ways has done something (probably cow tipping) to poor woomba.*

    Did you really expect anything different from MsGrace's Punishment Overlord? I was so sure you were scamming to get out of a whomping, that I even called Princess' number to see if it was busy... but by then I needed to focus on the immediate danger to my gluteals, so I dropped it.

    *Now MsGrace and MsTara have concocted some sort of special torment for jem in the future, but I'll leave it to jem to relate those particulars in her blog should she choose to*

    I'll blog about my fate for sure, just as soon as my broken bones mend, unless either Princess or Miss Tara ask me not to.

    *I am increasingly more comfortable believing that I am Her pet, though I'll never grow tired of hearing Her tell me that*

    I know this feeling all too well, been there... it just takes some time to sink in. I happen to know that you are a very special pet to Princess. You have no worries at all my friend!

    *I think jem refers to it as "brain damage."*

    I don't think I used those exact words, billy... I just said that I think Princess broke something up there. You have to have a brain to get brain damage.

    *Grace, Tara, jem, lbb and ace I consider you friends of mine in every meaning of that word*

    I could not agree with you more on this statement. It scares me to death to think how close I came to never meeting any of you.

    And billy, Princess once said to me when I was doubting, "You're not going anywhere, you're stuck with me". Those simple words meant so much to me, and they apply to you too.

    little bitchass

    P.S. Princess, if you need any antibiotics for your infected "uh-huhs", let me know and I'll pick some up for youuuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy, I am also suffering from work-itis, so I'll keep this sadly short, but thank you for your much needed friendship and I hope I give as good as I get.

    I'm chanting mantras in your direction hoping that life's fun little road bumps aren't keeping you too busy!

    Thinking of ya, man!

    P.S. You're kinda weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy, I am also suffering from work-itis, so I'll keep this sadly short, but thank you for your much needed friendship and I hope I give as good as I get.

    ace rest assured you give far more than you get! I may want to ping you on the side for time management ideas since I find my sweet Princess oh so addicting!

    I don't want Her to think for a moment she's far from my mind or that my adoration has waned.

    ::billy dashes of twelve emails to MsGrace asking if he's adoring Her enough for the moment::

    P.S. You're kinda weird.

    Kinda?! KINDA?!!!

    You know how this annoys me. I'll have to think of a way to get back at you without mentioning the fact that you're wearing MsKate's panties now since that's some sort of big secret. Let me think on it.

    ::evil grin::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Princess of Darkness Baltar,

    I was merely providing my bra because ... string of lies deleted

    No one believes me - why wont anyone believe me about "sweet" jemmie?

    Did you really expect anything different from MsGrace's Punishment Overlord?

    Are you saying that MsTara is now working for MsGrace? That she's some sort of lackey? Oh I hope not, I would never ever think that the wonderful MsTara is some sort of hired goon, unlike you. I can't imagine the whopping you'll get if that thought was to enter the marvelous MsTara's head!

    I wouldn't be at all surprised if MsGrace Herself beats you for this outrage while MsTara watches!

    jemmie your friendship is invaluable to this whiny needy pet!

    We do have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete