Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TracerBulletBilly: Giantess Gretchen vs The Heart of Darkness

So I'm sitting in the office around midnight munching on another burrito from the bag (why did she order twelve from Dog Meat Taco Stand? Good though, can't stop eating them) Friday brought in for lunch yesterday. I've been having the oddest dreams of late ...
The phone rings breaking my profound reverie.


It's another bimbo in trouble needing my help. Jem_takenbyAnyoneWithFiveDollah or something like that. Says she has us on retainer with some check for $10,000 she wrote and to bust a nut getting over to Giantess Island, she's gotten herself in a jam with Giantess Gretchen.

Giantess Gretchen? Super. I'm already subconsciously scratching myself as I head out the door telling Friday to check out the account. Make sure we're getting paid. She's on her cell with MsGrace doing "girl talk" about restraints and Antonio (whoever the fuck that is) and makeovers. Broads, I'll never figure them out.

I pause, lighting a cig, glaring at Friday making sure she's heard me. She signals she has by rubbing the back of her hand and nodding yes unable to speak because of her wimpy moans. She gets so involved with this girl gab that last time I had to put my cigarette out on the back of her hand to get her attention. I idly wonder what's up with the pink binkie as I hit the mean streets of the playground. Did Friday adopt? I know I didn't knock the roundheel up. Whatever ...

Could really use a thin mint to help with this vile burrito but ace is claiming to be out, driving up the street price. Like he needs more money. He sits up on the hill in that mansion of his like some sort of Greek God on Olympus. Word on the street is his "interests" have taken a turn towards the frilly - wonder if it's true. Doubt it, if that cool tiger smoking jacket ever turns into some sort of evening gown then I'll start asking questions.

I carefully peek into the chatroom making sure that dove loving peacnik most delightful and wondrous MsTara isn't there. Good. I don't have to get into another argument over my second amendment rights worry about becoming ensnared by her charming wit. I know MsGrace isn't there since she's on the phone with Friday.

I step casually through the metal detector setting it off, announcing my presence. A bunch of repeaters are in there looking startled. I grab one by the back of the neck and rough house him out of the room. I can't recall this deewb's name so I call him SharkBait. He's trying to explain to me about his four inch penis and that he can suck that and his clitty at the same time. Ho hum, like I heard Giantess Gretchen say one time, "Who can't?"

I drag the babbling SharkBait to the shore, pull my 45 and tell him the facts of life. He's gonna swim out half way to that Island over there. Then he'll swim back while I go on. I forget to mention to him that I plan to stab him in the thigh with great malice, fuck that "Master Billy" noise.

It's calm and as we reach the halfway point I note that the sharks seem strangely skittish. A stench hugs the water smelling a lot like a wet Friday. I stab the repeater on general principals wishing him well and continue on my way.

I reach the shore and see Giantess Gretchen peering down on this jem who's trying to explain something to Her.

In a high pitched, mewling voice she's saying, "I tell you - I am not evil! I'm the very poster child of goodness. Everybody says how sweet I am, good jem, sweet jem. Even MsTara!"

She's standing in front of this huge hamster wheel, her enormous EEE boobs swaying in the wind. Pretending to listen Giantess Gretchen is lighting an huge candle and placing it under the wheel. I bet that puppy will burn for years. It looks like this jem is in real trouble here.

Wringing her hands, jem spots me trudging up the beach and shouts, "Tracer! Get your worthless ass over here and explain to Giantess Gretchen what a good client I am, how sweet and loving I am you pathetic looser!"

I'm sensing a mixed message but she is a client and I might have a way of getting jem off the island outside of a body bag. I'm starting to peer up up up at the Giantess when my cell rings. It's Friday, "That nice jem's check bounced sky high Tracer. I'm sure she can make up for it. She's a gal pal of mine."

I hang up and step back, ordering a tub of popcorn from a nearby vendor, not saying a word.

Jem is glancing at me in a shifty sort of way, her recent confidence shattered and spraying spittle she shrieks, "Tracer aren't you going to say anything? I fucking own your ass!" as she's lifted up and placed onto the wheel.

I'm thinking there's only one person on this planet who owns my ass as I say, "Check bounced."

The candle gets her moving, her immense boobies slapping her in the face as she jogs along the wheel. The pace must be getting to her, she's confessing to all of her wicked ways. How she stole my Visa to pay for the Giantess Relief Fund after the recent hurricane knowing full well that it would be declined since I maxed it out at a Bangkok brothel. Her imaginary pet bird, Vash the Stampede, that she tortures to the point that a concentration camp doctor would blush. Jem disclosed other horrible crimes too dark to blacken your souls with by even mentioning them, while her evil boobs bounced unrelentingly into her face, darkening her eyes like rough justice mascara.

Suddenly I'm picked up by the Giantess and placed on another wheel, probably just for even being associated with jem. A huge gassy burp escapes me and my stomach roils. I humbly ask the Giantess if She wouldn't mind chucking my ass out past the reef giving me a good head start on the sharks. She must have smelled the burp and without a word tossed me way out into the ocean, almost three fourths of the way back to shore. As I'm flying I glance down seeing ace casually steering towards Giantess Island on that immense yacht of his, The Denial. The illegal cookie trade must be booming.

I get back to the office and Friday's not there. I deposit a large load of burrito in the toilet for her to deal with (I'll never understand why she doesn't just frame a plumber and get the silly thing fixed is beyond me, but whatever) and head into my secret, sound proof room. I had to spend a bit more for the sound proofing but it was money well spent! Friday can't find me and I don't have to listen to her pathetic, "Please Princess! Pretty Pretty Please
Princess!" wimpers, moans and sighs when she's on the phone, which is all the time. Girl talk, sheesh.

After sniffing another burrito (all that swimming makes Tracer hungry!) I decide to wolf it down followed by a jigger of whiskey and a cigarette. I stare in a very wanty, needy way at the Princess phone I've had installed in my room, but decide tonight wouldn't be a good night. I'm too burpy and could not give my Mistress the respect She deserves, my total attention. I really don't feel too well. I know She could help distract me but not now, only when I can give Her what She gives me. 110%

I vote for Her for about the 23rd time today, climb into bed and dream.

8 comments:

  1. *"That nice jem's check bounced sky high Tracer.*

    Tracer! Did you turn off your cell phone? I tried to get back to you about that check. It was a bank error and everything's fine with it. Hope it didn't cause any trouble...

    Girl Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracer! Did you turn off your cell phone? I tried to get back to you about that check.

    Nope cell phone was fine Friday, good signal. Are you sure you were calling me and not MsGrace?

    It was a bank error and everything's fine with it. Hope it didn't cause any trouble...

    As long as it's cleared there are no problems Friday. Thanks. Jem may have some words for the bank but that's not my problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *A stench hugs the water smelling a lot like a wet Friday.*

    You've got a lot of room to talk, burrito breath... You don't exactly smell like a bouquet of roses. The peeling paint on the bathroom walls proves that...

    *After sniffing another burrito (all that swimming makes Tracer hungry!) I decide to wolf it down*

    I really hope you're enjoying these burritos. And actually I didn't get them where you thought I did. I'm getting them made special for you by a Ms Nightshade over in Haiti. Real nice lady... did I tell you she's into that wierd voodoo stuff?

    And what's the big idea picking on my gal pal little bitchass that way? In case you didn't know it, she was the one who bailed you out of that mess you got into with the checkout girl with the big tits. Remember how mad her father was? Well he owed bitchass a favor and she called him on it. But now I kinda wished she hadn't, cause I probably wouldn't be spending so much time spraying air freshener and hosing down walls if that guy had ever caught up to you.

    And don't you EVER think about putting another cigarette out on the back of my hand while I'm on the phone, you degenerate gasbag... It ruins my concentration when I'm begging MsGrace...

    Girl Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dove loving Peacenik? Did the dick actually refer to me with scorn? I may not permit guns and kitchen utensils in the chatroom, but I have no problem with spanking the burrito seared skin off of tracer's disrespectful ass. Wouldn't THAT be a gruesome sight in the chatroom, the little dick against the wall, trenchcoat up and pants around his ankles? Hermetically sealed in with his own gaseous excesses, of course.
    Mmmm, I can't WAIT until the next time I see Tracer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Dove loving Peacenik? Did the dick actually refer to me with scorn?*

    Yes he did Miss Tara... I heard him too! What a disgraceful display of disrespect! But based on what I've seen in this bathroom, if you plan on spanking him, I would recommend using a long handled paddle just in case Mt. St. Tracer erupts.... and maybe even wear a raincoat....

    And Miss Tara, could you please give him a couple of hard whacks for my poor itchy gal pal little bitchass?

    Hey boss, hurry up and sign my paycheck, will ya????

    Girl Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dove loving Peacenik? Did the dick actually refer to me with scorn?

    MsTara, you wound me to the core! I would never refer to you in such a scornful manner!

    I beg you to check the text! You'll see that I called you wondrous and delightful. Dove loving peacenik never crossed my lips nor my thoughts!

    Go check!

    Sign your check Friday? Certainly!

    ::Tracer picks up a pen, takes the check, scribbles::

    Kiss My Ass

    There ya go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, the text seems altered in some way, but it is a flattering way so I guess the dicklet doesn't want to face my wrath. I don't understand why he didn't help jem on Giantess Island. Surely the very even tempered and reasonable Giantess Gretchen would have understood if he explained that our little jemmie may be a slut and a bastion of bountifully bouncing bimbo boobs, but she isn't EVIL! Just mischevious when it come to Woomba.

    I'm beginning to think our burrito fueled friend isn't as brave as one might hope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm beginning to think our burrito fueled friend isn't as brave as one might hope.

    At the time jem's check had bounced. I'm nobody's friend when it comes to money, so I didn't help her but I didn't hurt her either. I just shut up and watched her make her own hamster wheel to run in.

    As for facing your wrath, MsTara, I'd rather not but things seem to spin out of control from time to time. Being non-evil I wonder why jem so actively seeks out a whopping.

    ReplyDelete