Saturday was a little more pleasant for me. I wasn't hunted, or spanked. Some of the ladies at LDW decided to throw some sort of impromptu marathon so the board was filled with Mistresses. I went in a little early, climbed to the top of a shelf filled with stuffed animals and laid chilly.
There were Mistresses in there but suddenly the incredible Giantess Gretchen came in, however I was initially doubtful since she didn't have her formidable crown. Apparently MsAlly had taken away her powers along with Giantess Island and MsGretchen was figuring out how to get them back. She said She was off to another room and when She left, I followed. Once in the room She quickly converted it to Giantess Island and restored Her Mistress powers.
She was a little taken aback by my recent accidental transmorgifiration into a care bear and gave me a little experimental flick out into the ocean to see how I'd fare against the giant mutant sharks. Not so hot, the fur really adds weight and drag to a good crawl. I nearly made it in, and the sharks didn't pay that much attention to me since I'm only about three or four feet tall now depending on my mood. She scooped me up before a giant guppy got me and dried me off over the volcano. I frizzed up pretty badly. I looked like a dandelion clock but all in all it was a good swim, just the right amount of terror.
While this was going on I was constantly checking into the main room to see if tony_shrunken_by_grace was in there who was now calling himself tonydshrimp. Finally I saw him, ducked into the room and got him to come over to where Giantess Gretchen was hanging out. Well it was love at first sight. Giantess Gretchen is tossing tonydshrimp high up into the air and playing around with Her new toy until She got sorta bored with that game and tossed him into some bushes. I was about to say, "Sheesh you two, get a room!" but in a rare moment of lucidity kept that sentiment to myself.
tonydshrimp was having a great time. Giantess Gretchen was wondering where evil jem was and I was explaining to Her that I was IMing jem who was marked as available but wasn't replying. She must have been, um, tied up.
Later on Giantess Gretchen got irritated about something and started trying to ::STOMP:: tonydshrimp and me. Well tony is a pretty good runner but lets face facts, I kinda waddle now on these fracking little legs. If I can't keep my cuteness factor high enough I'm a goner and I'm about as cute as a forty-five year old Gary Coleman sometimes.
Well tony is weaving and dodging and I'm waddling down the beach as fast as I can, waving my paws and shrieking at the top of my lungs. When he catches up to me I know my time is up. I hold my arms up and cry out with a mixture of fear and despair, "TONY CARRY ME!!!" and bless the Lord, he scoops me right up!
Well the image of a grown man serpentining down the beach with a terrified BillyBear in his arms pretty much stopped Giantess Gretchen in her tracks and she started to laugh. She laughed so hard she had to sit down and catch Her breath. I had to fill up the fifty gallon drum with pineapple juice a few times while She relaxed a bit on the beach. She couldn't believe tonydshrimp actually picked me up. She's more use to jem who in her Baltarness would have left me.
It was a great time and we had lots of other adventures. If Giantess Gretchen is about you have to head over to where she's at, just be polite and she might not stomp you, no promises though.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

BillyBear! Geeez... I'm sorry I missed out on seeing you try to run down the beach! But the picture I have of it in my mind is precious! But you're right.... I was all tied up that night.
ReplyDeleteOne thing though, did you get me Giantess Gretchen's measurements like I asked you to?
little bitchass
sigh There was no reason jem, plus I forgot. But really unless you see MsElizabeth again you're going to have to face the fact that Giantess Gretchen has bigger boobs.
ReplyDeletebillybear hands jem a note with the proper measurements for a Giantess straight-jacket
wink! wink!
I'm going back to the lab and work on the transmorgifier ... get out of this jam.