I will occasionally drop MsGrace an IM just with a random thought or something on my mind. I sent her the following when I read her advertisement on Phone Sex Central after voting for Her.
Have you voted recently? Like in the last seven minutes or so? If it's been longer than that please feel free to vote! Go to Her page and then click on the button right under Vote for Princess!
Go ahead, I'll wait.
::billy heads off to vote::
Back? Cool beans! Here's the IM I sent ...
Hi MsGrace,
I just finished voting for you on Phone Sex Central when your advertisement caught my eye:
I am not only going to control your cock, but your mind and soul too! You will hear My sweet & sensual voice I will become your addiction. Come explore all your fantasies with Me! Specializing in Cock Control, body worship, humiliation, feminization.
MsGrace, why do you tell such lies?
LMAO
Your billy
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I voted Master Billy.
ReplyDelete-lbb
I voted Master Billy.
ReplyDeleteExcellent lbb!
Master Billy puts The Eggbeater of Justice back in its drawer
*I voted Master Billy.*
ReplyDeleteI think lbb is finally worthy of the "Mark of the Billy"...
little bitchass
I think lbb is finally worthy of the "Mark of the Billy"
ReplyDeleteTo coin a popular phrase:
yesss
Billy picks up The Salad Fork of Shame
Hold out your leg lbb so I can gently and with great understanding stab it.