Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cha Cha Cha Changes ...

Well jem kicks me into the next county and the cab fare back from there was not a pretty sight. lbb starts openly taunting me defying my fierce savagery. I'm hunted in the chatroom ...

BitterBillyBear, feeling sorry for himself, heads into the lab and begins rebuilding the transmorgafier. Hours pass.

Mutters, "There, that should do it, turn me back into Billy, Billy was never treated like BillyBear. Everyone hates care bears ... even more than perverted elves. Sheesh who knew?"

BillyBear crawls into the transmorgifier, flips the switch, lights dim, a loud ZAAAPPPP emits from the machine, the smell of ozone fills the air.


Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Have you ever heard of insect politics? Neither have I. Insects... don't have politics. They're very... brutal. No compassion, no compromise. We can't trust the insect. I'd like to become the first... insect politician. Y'see, I'd like to, but... I'm afraid, uh... I'm saying... I'm saying I - I'm an insect who dreamt he was a man and loved it. But now the dream is over... and the insect is awake. I'm saying... I'll hurt you if you stay.

BillyFly is thinking ... NO! Princess is very open minded but this would push even Her limits, bet I wouldn't get a lot of crap in the chatroom though. Still BillyFly ... I could be a "BillyFly on the wall" ... wonder if girls in the locker room would notice a 190lb fly on the wall ... well darn it! My penis just fell off, a definite deal breaker.

Shoot! Well let's try again ...

BBuuuzzzZaaaaappppPPPP!

I have such sights to show you...

Princess! Come here, damn you, I want to touch you!

Oh, jemmie, so eager to play, so reluctant to admit it, your
suffering will be legendary, even in hell!

Oh yeah this is right up jem's alley but isn't really 'Billy.' PinheadBilly carefully writes the settings down in case jem wants them. Those pins are giving me a monster headache. And I know I would never live down the moniker "PinheadBilly" a tougher go than BillyBear or BillyFly.

Drat! The machine's on fire!!! One last shot to get it right ...

KKRRRACCKKKKzzzzzAAAAPPPPPPPP

An explosion rips through the building ... as the smoke clears

super...

BillyBear gets a broom and starts cleaning up the mess, pondering the plans for his transmorgifier 2.0

3 comments:

  1. No no no no!!!!! I am open minded but the fly thing...ewww!! No no no!!!! And not everyone hates care bears....I love them...and cuddle them, and treat them with care. Sooo....do you really not want to be a billybear? ::giggles::

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them...and cuddle them, and treat them with care. Sooo....do you really not want to be a billybear? ::giggles::

    If you're asking me whether or not I want to be loved, cuddled and treated with care by You. Well yes I do and I have been for as long as I've been Your pet. ::soft smile::

    I am Your billybear just working out some of the kinks in the process. Becoming a care bear was a surprise, we're easily "puntable" ask jem and now I'm getting carded all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sooo....do you really not want to be a billybear? ::giggles:: *

    awwww... I think billybear should stay a tiny little Care Bear. He will look sooooo cute up on top of the Christmas tree next year!

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete