Friday, February 02, 2007

PervStar Transcript

The following call was intercepted by PervStar - when perverts get in trouble, call PervStar

P: It's time billybear

B: Time Princess?

P: For the aneros sweetie, you're really going to like this

B: I'm pretty nervous

P: Oh please - are all my pets so wimpy?

P: ::mutters:: sheesh - a bunch of hairy backed Marys

P: put some lube on it

B: OK, I put on a light coating

P: More, cover it with lube ... idiot

B: Yes Mistress, it's covered

P: Now put some lube on your fingers and stick them up your ass

B: Put my fingers in my ass? eeewwww

P: Do it

B: Yes Mistress

P: Take the aneros ...

B: Sorry slipped out of my hand

P: Take the aneros by the dorsal end and
P: shove the ventral end into your ass

B: The ventral end? Won't that hurt?

P: Faggot shut up and do it! NOW!

B: Yes Mistress, shove it?

P: Fucking shove it up your ass NOW! Do it pansy boy!

B: ohhhhhhhHHHHhhhh

B: ::whispers:: oh my god

P: What? What's happening???

B: Cuming, cuming so hard - huuurrrts

P: You're cuming? You haven't even touched your cock yet!

P: What sort of weirdo are you?

P: It's not suppose to hurt

B: shhhhh still cuming - really hurting now

B: owwwwwww

P: Well take it out dummy. It's not suppose to hurt

B: wont come out, keeps slipping

P: grab the loops and pull it out

B: can't reach them

P: What the fuck are you talking about ...

P: OH MY GOD

P: Did you insert it backwards you idiot?

B: really hurts ....
P: ::panicked:: what are you going to do?!
P: OH MY GOD oh my god

B: help me Princess ...

P: get a coat hanger and more lube

P: we're gonna perform an aneros abortion ...


Pregame jitters Princess
soft smile

5 comments:

  1. I don't think you have any fears anymore darling. ::giggles:: I can't wait to read what you really thought of our play tonight. *soft smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you have any fears anymore darling.

    Oh I have um, concerns - LOL

    But your right my thoughts will be in a blog entry where I can flesh them out. This device um works!

    For you executive types the summary is "BillyBear had a blast"

    ReplyDelete
  3. *This device um works!*

    So...... does this mean I shouldn't cancel my order?

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um how can you cancel your order jemjem...since its in My name. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Um how can you cancel your order jemjem...since its in My name. LOL*

    Ummmmmmm... you make a valid point there, Princess. That part slipped my mind.....

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete