PRINCESS!!! You PROMISED! not to publish those pics!
I am SO embarrassed!
Now lets see if I can recall, we had all gotten pretty liquored up and hopped into the transmorgafier. Which was just what Princess was waiting for. She made me 'fetch' and would let me hump her leg ("awww you're sooo cuuute!") but no cummies. HumpaHumpaHumpa ... she'd take Her leg away ... HumpaHumpaHumpa ... She'd get me off her leg by tossing that stupid bone. Off I'd go! Chasing the thing! She laughed and laughed.
I'm surprised (but you were very drunk) that you don't remember the other photo. That's you and jem in the red outfits Princess put you in. Jem is ... uh ... mounting you. You'll have to check with jem or Princess, I'm not sure if jem was permitted 'release' or not.
*You'll have to check with jem or Princess, I'm not sure if jem was permitted 'release' or not.*
Due to the fact that I'm already going steady with Maddy, I feel I should be discreet and not mention the incident with lbbdog in any way, shape or form... love you Maddy!
And about that release... don't worry... Princess always lets me cum, right Princess? ............................... Uhhhh..... right Princess?
"Due to the fact that I'm already going steady with Maddy, I feel I should be discreet and not mention the incident with lbbdog in any way, shape or form... love you Maddy!"
I knew you and Maddymaddypoopoo had gotten close...but I did not know you and My pup started going steady...LMAO I will have to have a talk with My dog about safe sex now...mind you, she is a girl, your a girl...plus she is fixed...so I guess its ok. Hump to it! LMFAO
"I'm surprised (but you were very drunk) that you don't remember the other photo. That's you and jem in the red outfits Princess put you in. Jem is ... uh ... mounting you."
Well apparently the effects of the alcohol and the transmorgafier have clouded my memory. I remember agreeing to the red outfit because Princess wanted to put us on her Christmas cards next year. She wanted to show everyone how devoted pets behaved.
I also seem to remember the incessant yapping and whining as you humped what you thought was Princess' leg. In your drunken stupor you mounted Moslen over and over again. I will never be able to remove the tortured look on that animals face from my mind. Didn't you wonder why Princess was laughing so much?
I also seem to remember the incessant yapping and whining as you humped what you thought was Princess' leg. In your drunken stupor you mounted Moslen over and over again. I will never be able to remove the tortured look on that animals face from my mind. Didn't you wonder why Princess was laughing so much?
That was Moslen? To be honest I don't even know who or what Moslen is ... do I want to know, lbb? Man, what was in those drinks Princess kept putting in our bowls?
As for the yapping and whining that's pretty much a typical Princess phone call with me. I was just reverting to form.
I can make Princess laugh pretty hard at times but yeah now that I think about it ... I figured She was just enjoying Herself, I thought I was a pretty good leg humper, that wanty needy look on my face, that pleading 'just let me finish OK?' look ... She took a lot of pictures though.
I can still Her saying in that wonderful voice of Hers, "Such wonderful pets I have, such good GOOD pets ... ::giggle::" ... ::click::
You don't think those pics are the ones She's sending out for this marathon thing do you?
Why does this thrill me so much?
ReplyDelete-lbb
Why does this thrill me so much?
ReplyDeleteBecause it's thrilling? :-)
Taking a shot in the dark here ...
Careful talking about shots in the dark. I hear its bear season and I have an itchy trigger finger.
ReplyDelete-lbb
btw...I found your new website and I love it!
ReplyDeletewww.billybear.com
I thought you were a bear though?
And who are your cute friends?
-lbb
And who are your cute friends?
ReplyDeletePRINCESS!!! You PROMISED! not to publish those pics!
I am SO embarrassed!
Now lets see if I can recall, we had all gotten pretty liquored up and hopped into the transmorgafier. Which was just what Princess was waiting for. She made me 'fetch' and would let me hump her leg ("awww you're sooo cuuute!") but no cummies. HumpaHumpaHumpa ... she'd take Her leg away ... HumpaHumpaHumpa ... She'd get me off her leg by tossing that stupid bone. Off I'd go! Chasing the thing! She laughed and laughed.
I'm surprised (but you were very drunk) that you don't remember the other photo. That's you and jem in the red outfits Princess put you in. Jem is ... uh ... mounting you. You'll have to check with jem or Princess, I'm not sure if jem was permitted 'release' or not.
Good times ... good times
Ok I can't stop laughing at the idea.....omg!!!
ReplyDeletegood times...good times...I can hear you saying it billybear. LMAO
*You'll have to check with jem or Princess, I'm not sure if jem was permitted 'release' or not.*
ReplyDeleteDue to the fact that I'm already going steady with Maddy, I feel I should be discreet and not mention the incident with lbbdog in any way, shape or form... love you Maddy!
And about that release... don't worry... Princess always lets me cum, right Princess?
...............................
Uhhhh..... right Princess?
little bitchass
"Due to the fact that I'm already going steady with Maddy, I feel I should be discreet and not mention the incident with lbbdog in any way, shape or form... love you Maddy!"
ReplyDeleteI knew you and Maddymaddypoopoo had gotten close...but I did not know you and My pup started going steady...LMAO I will have to have a talk with My dog about safe sex now...mind you, she is a girl, your a girl...plus she is fixed...so I guess its ok. Hump to it! LMFAO
"I'm surprised (but you were very drunk) that you don't remember the other photo. That's you and jem in the red outfits Princess put you in. Jem is ... uh ... mounting you."
ReplyDeleteWell apparently the effects of the alcohol and the transmorgafier have clouded my memory. I remember agreeing to the red outfit because Princess wanted to put us on her Christmas cards next year. She wanted to show everyone how devoted pets behaved.
I also seem to remember the incessant yapping and whining as you humped what you thought was Princess' leg. In your drunken stupor you mounted Moslen over and over again. I will never be able to remove the tortured look on that animals face from my mind. Didn't you wonder why Princess was laughing so much?
-lbb
I also seem to remember the incessant yapping and whining as you humped what you thought was Princess' leg. In your drunken stupor you mounted Moslen over and over again. I will never be able to remove the tortured look on that animals face from my mind. Didn't you wonder why Princess was laughing so much?
ReplyDeleteThat was Moslen? To be honest I don't even know who or what Moslen is ... do I want to know, lbb? Man, what was in those drinks Princess kept putting in our bowls?
As for the yapping and whining that's pretty much a typical Princess phone call with me. I was just reverting to form.
I can make Princess laugh pretty hard at times but yeah now that I think about it ... I figured She was just enjoying Herself, I thought I was a pretty good leg humper, that wanty needy look on my face, that pleading 'just let me finish OK?' look ... She took a lot of pictures though.
I can still Her saying in that wonderful voice of Hers, "Such wonderful pets I have, such good GOOD pets ... ::giggle::" ... ::click::
You don't think those pics are the ones She's sending out for this marathon thing do you?
"You don't think those pics are the ones She's sending out for this marathon thing do you?"
ReplyDeleteNo I am pretty sure that she will have different pics for us pets.
-lbb