OMG! I am the luckiest pet in the world! I have regularly scheduled calls with Princess every Friday night around midnight, so I got to bat lead off for Her in the marathon! Princess is "in form" and raring to go!
We chatted about the package She recently sent jem, discussing all the contents and mulling over various ways to use the devices Princess thoughtfully purchased. Princess even put up a webpage where you can post suggestions on what to do with jem's new "toys."
http://www.jems-naughty-hot-box.com/
Don't tell jem, her call is hours away, Princess has her doing deep knee bends. Princess thought it was a great idea to personalize jem's MP3 with my name ("OH billybear!!! YES billybear YES YES YES!). I'm certain jem will get hours of entertainment out of that!
Well enough about jem, I'm sure she'll relate what happened when she's out of the hospital.
Princess had me take out the aneros and we played. Happy sighs, I just love being Hers, how easy and comfortable we are with each other. Princess, well uh WOW - LOL
The call went by too quickly and at the end She remarked on how many IMs were open from all of you boys and gurls looking for Her. She's doing Her best to get to as many of you as possible. She also plans to rest (thank God!) these marathons have taken a toll on Her in the past.
I can hardly wait to hear Her special MP3!
Take care of Yourself Princess and have a great marathon!
I then contentedly stroll over to Her site and vote before heading into the chatroom.
Earlier in the day I had popped my head into the room to see what was going on and ended up in a conversation with someone from England who was stuck in a CB3000 so couldn't make a call. He kept wondering why I didn't have a "real" Mistress and I kept explaining that I did have a "real" Mistress. We talked past each other for awhile before I got bored with the conversation and left. Up to a point the conversation was interesting but I couldn't get it through the guy's head that MsGrace doesn't need to be physically there (not that I wouldn't enjoy that but come on) for Her to be my Mistress. It's what you put into it.
I'm in my usual post Princess fugue state so some of the antics that went on in the chatroom will be garbled or missed I'm sure. Apologies. At times MsTara, MsHannah, MsTia and MsVeronica were in the room. MsTara was there the entire time I was except when She was on a call.
Someone was being somewhat annoying and I offered jem a Salad Fork of Shame to illustrate her disappointment with this individual. MsTara was on a call at the time and jem said some wimpy thing about not wanting to get in trouble with MsTara or some such nonsense. Jem is completely preoccupied with that box, carrying it everywhere, stroking it, licking it. It's sorta yukky but I understand. So jem isn't her normal self at the moment, other things are currently occupying her attention.
When MsTara comes back into the room I immediately and stupidly announce, "MsTara jem has a Salad Fork of Shame!!!" My mental facilities are as limited as jem's since I just came off a call. I completely forgot MsTara can "scroll up." I'm trying to convince MsTara that the only real way to be safe is for me to perform a cavity search on jem. I'm strapping on the elbow length latex gloves when suddenly MsTara announces, "Billy!!!"
She's pretty cross about me trying to lie and thinking that She was stupid enough not to scroll up. She doesn't realize that I currently possess the mental facilities of a member of the legume family and that I completely forgot about that ability.
Well She's relieved that she doesn't have to shave my ass again and administers a serious butt whopping before sending me to my corner to polish my plaque with my nose. While hanging out there I get into a conversation with another dude who's nervous about putting on a cb2000. MsTara nicely mentions that "Master Billy" can probably help and I inform him that yes I am a legendary domme.
He is concerned, am I a Domme or Master. I inform him that I suffer a bit from gender confusion and I'll be happy to take the key to his cb2000, tenderly and with understanding holding out my paw. I'm quite trustworthy. MsTara assures him that I wouldn't swallow the key. This guy is swimming in confusion and promises that he'll be back and exits the room. Uh huh.
MsTara determines that I've served my time and releases me from the corner. The chatroom is humming. A lot of people are asking about Princess and I'm telling them that I know she has two calls after me so in a couple of hours try again. All you can do at this point is keep trying. Kc was looking for Her along with Dan and AlgyBulger. I tell them about my great call and that Princesses mood was fantastic! Oh there's now an evilpothead in the room along with pothead. I'm not sure what the story is there except that evilpothead wants pothead's chips. I'll have to get more of the skinny when I invent my time compressor which will speed up pothead's typing.
All the while I'm doing this I'm edging towards jem's box. Finally I'm close enough and I snatch it! I'm waddling, hell bent for the door as fast as I can on my little care bear legs when jem tackles me. She snatches the box from me screaming, "It's mine! Mine, mine, miinneee!!!" I'm pathetically hoping up and down swiping at the box shrieking, "It's mine! Give it back! It's my preciousssss!!!"
Right about then MsTara leans forward and casually shoots me with Her Tazer of Terrible Tenderness (tm). Down I go, flopping on the floor speaking gibberish. The shock has given me great insight and I'm trying to discuss the nature of man but no one can understand me. Jem, still a little bitter about the "box incident" pours a bottle of Icy-Hot on my raw baboon butt. The pain is incredible. I manage to struggle to my feet and wipe my icy hot butt all over jem's bad knee, that seemed to help a little.
The room is in a panic and jem is up on the coffee table screaming. Apparently some sort of snake, a one eyed anaconda I think, has gotten loose. While everyone is distracted with that I pick up jem's box and head for the door, whistling. MsTara, who obviously has trust issues, busts me as I'm reaching for the door handle. I hear jem holler, "Stop him!" and I'm out, free and clear with my precious.
I stand alone in the parking lot staring at the box covered with MsGrace's loopy, girlie handwriting in that pink ink She uses. Little hearts hand drawn all over the thing, "To My pet jemjem" A tear runs down my cheek. I quickly cover the box with steel reinforced tape, if jem wants this boon she'll have to work for it. Might be a three hour call now evil grin.
I go back into the room, hand jem the box, and leave. No one notices, no one but my friend jem :-)
Princess and jem, I know this will be a fantastic call! You both deserve this fun time during the marathon or anytime and richly deserve each other! Know that one day I will cowboy up with my own PO box and then if I'm as good a pet as jem (one day maybe one day) I too will be able to send Princess some cash and She can delight and torment me with Her gift selections. (billybear shudders with pleasure)
Hey! A pet can dream :-)
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok have not read all, cause Im not focused enough and fading in and out, but the tackle thing...all I could thing of was lord of the rings....and there you have it right in there "It's my preciousssss!!!" OMG, going to go laugh Myself into tears. lmaooo
ReplyDeleteI can't wait till jemjem writes about box...omg so much fun. lol
xoxo
Princess
billybear... I'm happy as hell that your call with Princess went great! I wouldn't expect anything different from either of you. It is so special to me to watch the interaction between you and Princess! Oh! Say hi to Annie for me!
ReplyDeleteGreat post about the chatroom! But I'm a little bitter about how you stole Preciousss and tried to run away with it. You caused me a lot of seperation anxiety in the 30 seconds before your conscience bothered you and you brought it back. Still, I have to give you props for having a conscience in the first place. So many don't... especially bears.
And if you ruin just one more pair of my pantyhose, I'm gonna buy a 5 gallon bucket of Icy Hot, and sit your bald ass down in it.
Oh, and Princess... wait no longer... it's up!
little bitchass