Sunday, February 11, 2007

TracerBulletBilly: Princess Marathon Surprise

A lit cigarette flares in a dark, quiet office. The muted exhalation of smoke ... The serene room is jarred by a jangling phone.

"Princess??!! Who? What do you want? I told you never, ever to call here! EVER! I don't care! Yeah, I'll let her know if I see her. Sheesh!"

The phone slams down. The hushed smoking continues. The darkness is broken by a sliver of light, a nervous Friday peers in, "Who was it Tracer?"

"Your mom"

"Mom?! What did she want?!!"

"Fuck if I know, somebody died. I got rid of her don't worry about it."

"Who? Who died?"

"Like I was listening ... it was hard to understand her through the blubbering, what a crybaby!"

Once again the office is jarred by the ringing of the phone.

"Twice in one day, that's got to be some sort of record. I'll get it. Princess??!! Oh, it's you. Uh huh, go on ... yeah I got it. Friday! Get in here, we got a case."

Tears running down her cheeks, Friday sullenly enters the room.

"Oh, I see mom passed on the crybaby gene."

"Well I'm worried Tracer ..."

"Uh huh"

"Can I call and find out ..."

Tracer's glare and the fact he's quietly loading a Staple Gun of Stupidity silence the question.

"Look reports are flooding in about this upcoming marathon (17 Feb 07) and that our Princess is giving out prezzies on certain calls. One was from that check kiter 'jem' and we're going to have to talk to her and anyone else who might know something.

It has to do with this weird thing called 'Mardi Gras' and boobs and beads. Hell I don't understand it. What I know is that if you do a twenty minute call with Princess you get to see Her 'Glamorous Globes of Desire' - Her 'Tantalizing Tits of Concupiscence' - Her 'Beautiful Bouncing Boobies of Wonder' - Her 'Powerfully Pert Orbs of ...

Hey! Maybe She'll show us Her Perfectly Profound Pussy of Passion!!!"

"Tracer! There will be no pictures of
Her Perfectly Profound Pussy of Passion"

"Her Amorous Anus of Avidity?"

"Tracer! There will be no pictures of Her Amorous Anus of Avidity!"

"But we get to see Her Tantalizing Ta-Tas of Libidinousness?"

"Yesss"

"Stop that!"

"Good Tracer ... Good pe OW!!!"

"Cut it out! Anyway you get the point. But the hour call, well apparently She does this 'special' MP3. Now we know that all of Her MP3s are special but word on the street is this one is extra special and I want to find out what it is!"

"Can't you just wait until She announces it?"

"sigh Yes but what sort of dick would that make me? Nope we're going to roust the chatroom. Shakedown the usual suspects and get to the bottom of this. The Mistresses probably know something ... we'll interrogate MsTara. She's some sort of ring leader. She's been avoiding me of late, I think She's a little intimidated by me ... I can understand that."

"Oh yeah Tracer, the last time we interviewed Her, it went sooo well!"

"Let's roll!"

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, that little dick is soooo imtimidating, I've been hiding out and letting my pal Giantess Gretchen send me all the chatroom news. And now he wants to interrogate me, again? That just sounds so frightfully frightful. Me, in all my Mistressly glory, youth beauty and smarts, facing down dickly do diddly. However shall I succeed? tony, tonydshrimp, save me in my hour of need!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. However shall I succeed? tony, tonydshrimp, save me in my hour of need!!!

    I find this level of fear encouraging! You'll tell us what this big Princess secret is right? I would hate to have to ANNOY You um again.

    As for tonydshrimp well tell him I'll be wearing my snow shoes ::evil laugh::

    MsTara, looking forward to seeing you soooon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to find out what the surprises are!

    -lbb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly wait to find out what the surprises are!

    Me too!!!

    I confess to being a tad disappointed here lbb, I was trolling for about a billion different names from you on various Princess parts.

    How I long for a glimpse of Her "Perfectly Profound Pussy of Passion" wistful sigh

    But I'm soooo happy that I shall gaze upon Her "Powerfully Pert Orbs of Perfection!"

    Oh well I know that you're buried in the RealWorld! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MissTara, never you fear of this Interrogating Interlocutor of Insolence! I and my swizzel stick sword "Olive Shredder" shall...

    Wait, weren't you the one marinating me in pineapple juice ever so recently?

    Back, Mistress Marinater of Mischief! Billy, don't worry, I shall protect...

    Hang on. Snowshoes???

    OK, hold the shrimp fork. Would all those needing protection please move to the left, and all those doing dastardly deeds, please move to the right...thank-you...

    - tonydshrimp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would all those needing protection please move to the left, and all those doing dastardly deeds, please move to the right...thank-you...

    LOL - tonydshrimp you'll find chatroom politics can be complicated. I'm not exactly sure what your next move will be once you discover we're all on the right side of the room.

    MsTara You must be a tad disappointed in tonydshrimp's confusion. Apparently he wasn't cooked enough last time, still a tad "raw" around the carapace. Easily correctable though. Might I suggest a delightful 'Shrimp Scampi'? YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find this very disturbing. When I call upon one of my minions...I mean, palsie walsies for protection, I expect a shrimp fork to be brandished in my defense. Instead, I get some whiny guff about marinade? I'm MISS TARA! None of my actions, by definition, are dastardly. If I make someone, or some morsel of seafood, suffer, there is no doubt that it is deserved.

    let the defective detective just try to interrogate me. My Taser of Terrible Tenderness will be ready and charged :;wicked grin::

    ReplyDelete