First I'm getting a lot of queries about the Aneros and the fun Princess and I had with it during our call. Thank you Princess Grace for posting my blog entry on your site! I have noticed one side effect. My anus is now deeply in love with the aneros and if I have any negative thoughts about it or type, "stupid aneros" my anus will clinch in rage until I think happy, peaceful thoughts about the little white device. It's having me build a shrine to the aneros in the basement, with candles and an altar ... well you know, daily prayer schedule, the whole nine yards. It's a small price to pay for the pleasure you receive, so don't worry about it. Just don't talk bad about "annie" that's what my butt calls it now. In fact it wont shut up about "annie," puppy love, sheeesh!
Suddenly Giantess Gretchen goes lumbering (in the most delightful and feminine way) by on Her way to another room where She'll create Her Island. A bunch of us follow Her. MsGretchen ended up having a tough go of it during the evening, She kept getting calls which is great for Her but it makes it tough to play. She did the best She could but was frequently on a call.
So there are others in the room when we come in behind Giantess Gretchen. At fifty feet MsGretchen tends to halt any ongoing conversation. There was this one person in the room called "Domme." MsGretchen asks domme if she's pretending to be a mistress from another service or anything like that and domme says nope. Then MsGretchen goes on a call.
I can't remember exactly who was in the room at the time but during this upcoming exchange there was jem, Kc(?), pothead, blooky and a lot of folk I don't know. Domme figures that MsGretchen is busy and opens up with, "I'm new here and not sure of how things work." Then she (? - probably not) asks if everyone in the room is "submissive" and starts receiving a bunch of "yes Mistress"es in reply. She mutters something about how "pathetic" everyone is and I sorta clear my throat and toss up "nope I'm not". None of the regulars have responded to domme at this point. Jem then chimes in with my "legendary" domme status and hasn't "Domme" heard of me? And we're off to the races.
BB: Oh domme knows who I am. We're in the same union. Go to the same meetings.
Others are chiming in with my expertise with kitchen utensils and pothead is glowering about how I stabbed him with a fork. Domme must have realized "she" was about to get, uh, dominated.
Domme: Well I don't like it. I think Bb should leave the room
or something like that. I get dangerously excited and fire back,
BB: WELL DOMME WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE AND MAKE ME?
BB: LMAO
I'm not even listening to domme anymore and others are swarming her like angry bees. I'm firing off little missives of love like
BB: You come in here saying that your new and 'how does this work?'
BB: Well I'm not new and neither is jem, or blooky, or pothead
BB: You lie to Giantess Gretchen about not being some Domme
I spilling off a list of the regulars in the room, kinda paying attention to pathetic domme at this point and seriously laughing my ass off. Domme is having a rough go of it now with the laughing and the giggling and fires off something down the lines of, "Well I'm gone. You all deserve each other!" and exits. I mull that last line over.
BB: You're right domme we do deserve each other
I know almost every regular in the room at this point in time and consider many a friend and others acquaintances. We get along all right. It's nice when there isn't some clown domme or goofy repeater gumming up the works. The "room" can be a lot of fun. MsTara has even commented on this in Her blog.
Giantess Gretchen who I think just wrapped up a call chimed in with how much She enjoyed our little exchange. Well thanks, it was really nice of Her to say that to me, but in all fairness I could not have done it alone (I'm sure the Giantess knows this but I was walking point), everyone helped. She casually flicks me out into the ocean, I guess because She can. I think the fact that I'm too darned cute for my own good annoys Her.
Suddenly pothead squinches his face up real funny (he'd gotten into the mutant weed of Giantess Island at that point) and Giantess Gretchen is gone. Just gone.
BB: "pothead WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
Everyone edges away from pothead. We start composing his tombstone but couldn't find anything much to say about him. Pothead is acting all innocent like, "What did I do?" When GiantessGretchen popped back into the room She was acting like nothing was wrong. Then She got another call. Pothead teleports her out of the room again!
MsVeronica popped in and entertained us. She's fun.
Tonydshrimp shows up and is inconsolable about missing Giantess Gretchen. Boo hoo hooing and blubbering, sheesh, you'd think there was a death in the family. We set up an emergency Gretchen sighting network through IM.
Then tony's dark prayers are answered and the Giantess returns! She's got a large hunk of bamboo in her ear from the bamboo phone she was using and casually attempts to harpoon jem with it. Tonydshrimp is cavorting about and they are talking about how he landed a lucrative deal for Giantess Gretchen and Korbel.
I'm trying to point out to the Giantess that something is horribly wrong with pothead! That he now possesses powers and has been gleefully teleporting Her out of the room. MsGretchen is having none of it. No one can speak ill of pothead. Then She gets a call and pothead teleports Her out of the room AGAIN!
I'm staring hard at pothead at this point. Pothead doesn't like the scrutiny. He keeps telling me to quit it, that it's bugging him and making him paranoid! I turn up the heat.
BB: ::staring hard at pothead::
pothead: are you trying to read my mind?!
BB:
There's this blinding flash of light and suddenly I'm in this cornfield near the City of Washington, Iowa. I don't live in the City of Washington ... I don't live in Iowa. It's cold. I'm naked.
Needless to say I'm a tad irritated with pothead ...

Well billybear, you may be naked but at least you have a good amount of blue fur to keep you warm. A quick google search shows me that is currently 14 degrees F. A perusal of their community calendar shows me that you need to stay until tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteOptimist Chicken and Biscuit Supper
Serving from 4:00-7:30 at the United Presbyterian Church Adults $8.00 Children $4.00 Fundraiser for the Optimist Club of Washington.
I hear bears like chicken and biscuits.
Just trying to help.
-lbb
Just trying to help.
ReplyDelete::sigh::
I see you've already forgotten that I'm a failed Catholic Priest. I can't eat that Presbyterian swill, it will kill me and let's not overlook the fact that naked infers BROKE.
Cash Cash would have helped.
Still I can't help but be deeply moved by your obvious concern, therefore I will not drive the staples from The Staple Gun of Stupidity too deeply into your testicles ... 'K? ::kisses::
Ahh, I've been wondering when pothead's powers were going to show up. Ever since Giantess Gretchen adopted him to come live in her herb garden, I've been noticing a certain...awareness that wasn't there before.
ReplyDeleteI'd watch that staring stuff if I were you, billybear. If I remember correctly, the little boy in the story used to BURY things in the cornfield. Not that precious pothead would ever do such a thing.
Oh darn it!!! I wanna hang out with pothead in the magical weed patch. ::giggles:: *soft voice* mittens come here kitty, kitty, kitty...... ::giggles::
ReplyDeleteBillybear.... I certainly hope that your butt and annie will enjoy a long and happy life together.
ReplyDeleteThe night in the chatroom was definitely not boring, was it? Your dance with domme was an artistic masterpiece, and what pothead did was prolly much more pleasant than what Giantess Gretchen would've done to you if she hadn't been so busy.
And that's the last time I try to tell MsGretchen that she has a piece of spinach in her teeth, or a bamboo javelin in her ear.
Lbb, better watch your ass, cause I've seen billybear use the Staple Gun of Stupidity on people before, and it was not a pretty sight. None of us will be safe when he learns to wield the Aneros of Arrogance with more authority.
*Ever since Giantess Gretchen adopted him to come live in her herb garden, I've been noticing a certain...awareness that wasn't there before.*
That "awareness" is called "being stoned out of his ever lovin' mind", Miss Tara...
*I wanna hang out with pothead in the magical weed patch.*
::jemjem begins planting as many different magical weeds as she can find in her own garden in a desperate attempt to save pothead from the Mean Cockteasing Mindfucktress Bitch Mistress Princess. ::giggles:: *soft voice* Mistress come here Princess, Princess, Princess...... ::giggles::
little bitchass
::jemjem begins planting as many different magical weeds as she can find in her own garden in a desperate attempt to save pothead from the Mean Cockteasing Mindfucktress Bitch Mistress Princess. ::giggles:: *soft voice* Mistress come here Princess, Princess,Princess...... ::giggles::
ReplyDeleteOMG like catnip LMAO but for some strange reason I really wanna go in there and roll around.....lmao Ok Im going to bed. Its way to late or early ....or whatever lmaoooooooo