Friday, February 16, 2007

Marathon Call Daydreams

Did you make Princess's TeaseTime last night? It was yummy! A twenty minute MP3, I plan to put that on heavy rotation tonight while preparing for my call. Twenty uninterrupted minutes of that voice ... that taunting ...

I've been having little daydreams of Her all week - here are a few highlights:

You might have missed it but She announced our marriage last night and that She'll be moving to my place to have our children and dust while I sit on the couch and watch Her slowly die.

I tell you I snapped out of that little daymare with a violent start! Princess is meant to be shared, needs to be shared and if there is one thing I wish for it's for Her happiness and She's happiest (in my opinion) being a busy little bee flitting from one mind to another and gently, with great understanding savagely fucking them! You want to be some sort of Princess bogart, two things, it won't happen and you forget who's the Domme here.

Has MsGrace seemed happy to you of late? She has to me and that is the best! Our busy little mindfucking bee! Pollinating perversion across the land, buzz-buzz, buzz-buzz. I just love hearing Her in my head, humming about. And guess what! To hop metaphors I hear She's coming by my place tonight like some wonderfully degenerate tooth fairy! I plan to put my aneros under my pillow! I wonder what She'll leave me?

But how long of a call? It will be at least an hour but she'll personalize a two hour one with my name. How I long to hear her call my name with passion, "YES! My Lord and MASTER Supreme Ruler of All That is Me billybear!!!" Think She'll go for that? Such a tiny modification to my name? Probably too long, I am a legendary domme though, perhaps "Master billybear."

Laughing my ass off! What has gotten into me?

I am in a metaphorical mood and Princess is a Ferrari. She's fast, temperamental, expensive and requires a lot of maintenance. You know this going in, it's no secret, don't loose sight of it. What I mean by this is She is a Domme, more closely from my point of view, She is THE Domme. She's not something else, She's not a Toyota so having me even consider asking Her to behave in a manner that is not true to her nature insults Her and me. "Master billybear" sheesh - LMFAO

So that silly little daydream is cast into the trashcan with the other one. Two points!

Still to hear her say 'billybear' on that MP3. Yummy! You should hear Her say it, on second thought no you shouldn't, that's ours, even the, "How are you billybear?" gets me all goofy, smooshy and giggly.

Well one hour or two doesn't matter. What matters is the giving and I plan to give till it squirts, er, hurts! And then I'll give some more. I will daydream this day away thinking of Her and the act of submitting to Her, giving myself over to Her. Yummy! I'm quite addicted to Her you see. I hope when that moment comes in the call that She feels it pour from me into Her, my little act of submission of bending to Her will, that it pleases Her, makes Her 'wet.' She knows how utterly Hers I am but tonight I want Her to feel it in spades!

So my prescription for my addiction, my busy bee, MY Mistress you can see that YOUR bear is in a bit of a mood!

Yeppers, Your billybear is feeling a little saucy, a little randy, a little insolent, oh so naughty, and very, very ready :-) I aim to misbehave with You!

Billybear stretches out on the couch, opens his mind wide, bats his eyes and says, "Come and get me!"

PS: Princess, fourteen days. Some might call that denial but in this case I would disagree. It's pure desire, desire to please ... You! soft smile

2 comments:

  1. I will tell you that while reading that post, I laughed out loud here in my office. Not something I normally do. Now people are askimg me what is so damn funny.

    I need a joke and quick!

    -lbb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell you that while reading that post, I laughed out loud here in my office.

    Yeah I'm in a bad way aren't I lbb? What was I thinking in those goofy daydreams?

    I certain Princess will return me to 'Nearly Normal BillyBear'

    ReplyDelete