I recently had a nightmare where I was trying to reach MsGrace for a little playtime.
Welcome to Princess Grace's hot and steamy phonesex. To allow her to better service you please select from one of the following options:
Press one if you like panties
Press two if you like footwear
Press three if you like diapers
Press four if you like pain
Press five if you like earwax
Press six if you are daddy
Press seven if you like teasing
Press eight if you like forced feminization
Press nine if you like humiliation
Press zero if you are a nut-job fruitcake
hmmm I'm feeling sort of bossy tonight ...
::beep:: You have selected 'You are daddy'
Press one if you are daddy in panties
Press two if you are daddy in diapers
Press three if you are disappointed daddy spanking Princess
Press four if you are a bad daddy who needs a spanking
Press five if you are Appalachian Mommy/Daddy
Press six if you are 'Big Daddy' pimp
Press seven if you are little tiny daddy doll
Press eight if you are bound and gagged daddy
Press nine if you are pretty pretty princess daddy
Press zero if you are nut-job fruitcake daddy
ohhhh option three, that cock teasing BITCH of a Princess needs a good spanking after all of those TeaseTimes!
::beep:: you have selected 'you are disappointed daddy spanking Princess'
Fat chance ::dial tone::
Shit!! Quickly enters 1-877-518-3575
Welcome to Princess Grace's hot and steamy phonesex. To allow her to better service you please select from one of the following options ...
I better be more systematic about this!
::beep:: you have selected 'you like panties'
Press one if you like to wear little girl panties
Press two if you want Princess to wear little girl panties
Press three if you sniff little girl panties
Press four if you like to wear big girl panties
Press five if you want Princess to wear big girl panties
Press six if you sniff big girl panties
Press seven if you want everybody to wear panties
Press eight if you want to stroke with little girl panties
Press nine if you want to stroke with big girl panties
Press zero if you are a nut-job fruitcake with a 'thing' about panties
Let's keep systematic here ...
::beep:: you have selected 'you like to wear little girl panties'
Do you want to cum? Press one for yes, two for no
::BEEEEEEPP::
you have selected 'you like to wear little girl panties' and want to cum
Fat chance ::dial tone::
Shit!! Quickly enters 1-877-518-3575
Welcome to Princess Grace's hot and steamy phonesex. To allow her to better service you please select from one of the following options ...
On and on through the night ... entering Her number ... working through the options, wanting and needing to talk with Her ...
Finally I got through, I don't recall the options selected, doesn't matter, Her phone was ringing!!!
"Hello? BillyBear!!! Oh how I've missed talking with you sweetie!!! How are you?"
"Much better now that I have you on the line Princess!"
"So .."
The alarm goes off, I wake up exhausted and oddly happy that I at least, for a few seconds I got to hear Her voice and how happy She was to hear from me.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

billy! Wake up! This is your mother! Why don't you ever answer your phone??? I have a new mp3 I want you to listen to!
ReplyDeleteMom
Always press zero. You can never lose that way.
ReplyDelete-lbb