Thursday, March 01, 2007

BillyBear Mountain Bound

MsGrace has ordered me into the mountains with only a Bowie knife and a loin cloth until I get my shit together. I'm to fast and "get right with God, God damn it!" I can't return until I've found the key to jem's CB2000 which She tells me She hid, "Under a rock."

During this hiatus I will be without internet contact.

I'll be thinking of You Princess, like I do every minute of the day.

Be well soft smile

4 comments:

  1. Who's key is hidden under the rock????????????

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard another little clue.

    Its under a flat brown and beige marbled colored rock.

    Good luck.

    I will give out more hints as they are revealed to me.

    -lbb

    ps dont tell Princess that I am telling you any of this. She will not be so forthcoming with more clues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy,

    I'm sending you a metal detector!!
    But the instructions say that black socks and sandals must be worn during use... Hope it helps in your search.

    Kc

    ReplyDelete
  4. *But the instructions say that black socks and sandals must be worn during use...*

    KC.... brings a funny picture to mind... a chubby little blue bear wearing black socks and sandals.. lol... should also require a wide brimmed straw hat to keep those ears from getting sunburned.

    *I will give out more hints as they are revealed to me.*

    Ummmmmm.... lbb.... I haven't seen any more clues.... is something wrong? Good God, man! Hurry! Every minute counts!

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete