Friday, March 02, 2007

TeaseTime with Daddy

Well if you missed Princess's TeaseTime (10PM EST Thursdays) I am sorry. There was something in the Kool-Aid that night let me tell you! I don't know what but wow it was hopping! At times the room count climbed as high as thirty four and may have gone higher, I don't know I was having too much fun!

I thought for certain I was going to miss this one! I was headed down to "Boob Mountain" to get my shit together. I have been something of a boob of late, maybe this Princess enforced hiatus will help. No prayer of an internet connection, heck no electricity where I'm headed, when the batteries run out on this laptop I'm done until I get back.

My father offered to take me down there on his way to visit relatives. The mountain is aways away and we got off to a late start. He got tired and cranky around 9PM and we hit a hotel. They had wireless internet! I'm surprised because we're in a town called "Bland." I just love that name! They're very proud of their Dairy Queen.

The room has two queen sized beds, dad takes one and I grab the other shielding his view of the laptop while he watches Fox News. I'm really excited because I know Princess is not expecting me and I hope when I enter the room it's a pleasant surprise for Her. I wait until a minute after ten and enter. She seemed glad to see me. I love to pleasantly surprise her!

The room is utterly chaotic and Princess is being swarmed, She's handling it with Her usual aplomb. I don't know how She manages it and stopped wondering, it's just who She is.

She's pointing to the first MP3 and saying it's a long one of ten minutes. And I say something like, "awwww" and She misinterprets what I said as in complaining there aren't more MP3s. She says, "I want to play." I've been experimenting with script writing on the side and mine keep coming out about the size of The Oddity. ::sigh:: Practice makes perfect but I need an editor.

I inform Princess that I really can't participate since my dad is right next to me. I'm as effectively caged as jemmie. Jem ended up having a fine evening so check her blog for that. Princess enjoys my predicament.

I head to the bathroom. When I came back dad's got the laptop and he's typing like a madman. I rip the Mac out of his hands, "Sweet Jesus what have you done??!!! You must be properly trained before entering a Princess Grace TeaseTime! You could loose your miiiind!"

"I love Her"

I'm sputtering, "You ... you DO NOT!"

"I want Her. She named me 'huggy bear' I'm going to call Her!"

"No you're NOT!" and I storm off into the other room with the laptop.

I'm starting to get back into the flow of the room when he calls out, "Which option do I pick?"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Never mind ... I chose the 'daddy' one"

"OH MYYYY GGAAAWWD!"

"Another option? Now which one?"

Fuck it, "Pick number two."

"Daddy in diapers? What sort of sick freak do you think I am?!"

"You are seventy nine years old - FACE FACTS!!!"

"OK, OK ... HELL YES I WANT TO CUM! SHOOT!!! Dial tone. What's her number again?"

"Darn it dad She won't pick up during TeaseTime!"

"You know Her pretty well, huh?"

"I'd like to think I know Her a little."

"Do you think you could arrange an introduction?"

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god ... "Have you lost your ever loving mind?!"

"Ask Her" and he tosses a Visa Gold Card on the laptop.

"MsGrace my father wants to do a father/son call, Your thoughts?"

Princess actually seems to entertain the idea! I'm freaking out, I am a legendary pervert but come on!!! She gets distracted by some shiny comment and the moment passes.

She's asking for the OrgasmFairy so that jem can get her cum-uppance but the fairy is nowhere to be found. I duck into the labs and strap on a little gadget I'd been working on and reenter as "BillyMagicFairy" I'm laying prone hovering about two feet off the ground, with these little fairy wings flapping away, chucking powdered Princess Pink Kool-Aid all over the place, well on the floor anyway. Trying to help.

Princess is having none of it and summons the OrgasmFairy with the words, "Will the real fairy come forward." Which cracked me up. The OrgasmFairy does its thing and jem is permitted to cum.

Princess mentions that She has a date and was gone.

Utterly FANTASTIC TeaseTime Princess Grace!

Hotel room with internet: $100
Father/Son call with Princess Grace: $200
Resulting billybear therapy from said call: $37,500
Having Princess Grace in your life: Priceless!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you son for introducing me to the lovely and talented Princess Grace. I am so happy that she likes older men. I was wondering...Father's Day is coming up in a couple of months...do you think that you could get me a Princess Grace Gift Card? I am getting a little tired of the belts, suspenders and wristwatches that you are convinced I need. Thanks in advance.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you think that you could get me a Princess Grace Gift Card?

    No

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww but billybear!!!! Your dad is so sweet and cute....we get along so well.....we love to play a special game....hobby horse, I sit on his lap and scream out Daddy, while Im doing this, he....what? You dont want to hear this? But its only about his co....oh fine, be that way billy! *rolling eyes* Make sure to tell Daddy I said hi....::Giggles::

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sit on his lap and scream out Daddy

    Oh for shits sake! Do you realize I can literally picture this in my minds eye?! And you know, you know I can hear every 'daddy' and giggle emanating from that God's gift of a voice box you have as you bouncy bouncy on my sweet daddy's lap!

    ::billybear presses his paws into the sides of mittens' head::

    Make it stop mittens! Make it stoooopppp!

    ::a loud squish echoes from the walls::

    Ewwwww mittens! Now look at what you've done!

    ReplyDelete