Did you notice they used every minute? No intro song, etc. Cast listing at the end.
Four of the final five cylon human models have been identified. Tigh, Anders, The Chief (Tyrol), and the President's assistant. Princess on a side note maybe Billy's death was more calculated than we thought so that this person could be positioned next to the President? I'm not too convinced of that though.
They believe they are cylon and one thing that lends credence to that is that cylon models can identify each other (The one Sharon model (Athena) identifying the other Sharon model as the one who shot Adama). So there's a high likely hood that they are. They are very well placed. Other than the fact that they are cylon they haven't received any instructions or executed any programming. But currently they are assuming they're cylons - might not be. Tigh is a particular problem here since he's been with Adama forever unless they could transfer in his old memories. He fought with Adama during the first cylon wars. I'm cautious with this one.
There are at least four cylon base ships in dreydis contact of the human fleet. More than enough to destroy humanity. It looked like an armada.
I liked Lee's speech and my impression of him rose quite a bit after he delivered it. His father listened, which is why I was saying don't give up on him. Baltar was acquitted, which wasn't that big of a surprise. Humanity is a gang. The speech was emotional but not very legal. I'm thinking so what? I bought it. More importantly so did his father. The blanket pardon part of it struck a chord with me. Probably for time considerations there were no closing arguments but it hurt the scene a little. The prosecution did not rebut Lee. Also I noticed after Lee was done he never answered the lawyer's original question on if Adama prejudged Baltar or not. Mistrial? Fuck it.
Was disappointed that Caprica Six never made it to the stand, would have been interesting. Was also disappointed there was no 'six in Baltar's head' scenes.
Geatta really does have it out for Baltar and the whole perjury thing was pretty accurate. People lie on the stand all the time. What does Baltar have on him?
Baltar was taken off by a bunch of his female cult followers so he'll probably end up happy. A Jesus figure - one God :-) I also loved the scene when Baltar was in his cell reverting back to his 'Baltarness' and his attorneys reaction to him, "I'm sure you'll land on your feet.'
The lawyer is an interesting character, wonder if we'll see him again - kind of doubt it.
Kara is alive - if that is Kara. She seemed remarkably calm, even clowning around with Lee in her viper. She knows where earth is and plans to take them there. But I don't think she knows that the fleet is under attack and can't jump for twenty minutes due to a mysterious power outage.
Loved the use of Dylan's song, All Along the Watchtower. I was wrong in that I told Princess that it was the Dylan original, meaning he sang it. It was not. I was hoping that the cylon models might have been picking up some radio transmission from earth, meaning they were getting close. I liked how they used lines from the song in the show, like the time Tigh approached Adama about the song and said, "There's too much confusion ..."
Laura and Adama are getting very close - loved the phone call. I think she liiikes him ...
Athena, Roslyn, Caprica Six and Hera are apparently all sharing this dream introduced in Crossroads Pt1 real time (Another group of four - just four away from 'the twelve lords of Kobol' :-)). Hera is much older in the dream (currently she's an infant, in the dream I'd put her at four or five, a good little scamperer). There may be a 'tell' in there. Six and Athena are full fledged cylon, could Roslyn be the fifth model? Just a thought. Why would Roslyn be in a cylon dream if she wasn't one? Could be Hera's blood in her veins though - arrrgggghhhh!!! - LOL
The shattered look on Tigh's face, I mean what a mind fuck for that poor bastard, his plaintive, "What about Helen?" Sharing that look with the President's assistant when the armada appeared. The fear.
What caused the fleet wide power outage?
I'm liking the 'third party' theory more and more.
Your thoughts? Are you glad I didn't "spill"? The rumor was spot on.
Some other news:
“Battlestar Galactica” is getting a two-hour TV-movie this autumn and a 20-episode fourth season in 2008.
Production will resume in May with an eye toward a early 2008 season premiere. That's like fucking nine months away before this story continues. Gods help us all! - sigh - that will give us enough time to get a good letter writing campaign going to get this thing moved back to Fridays - LMAO
The “Galactica” TV-movie will tell the tale of Admiral Cain and the battlestar Pegasus. A DVD of the TV-movie will be issued a few days after the movie airs on SciFi.
Moore sounds perhaps more pessimistic about the “Galactica” prequel series, “Caprica,” ever seeing the light of day.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment