It's Friday, Princess time. So I get on my bank and take a hard look at the Visa, decide I can afford this.
There are several things motivating me, but primarily it's the dumb ass calender. I'm a bit of calendar watcher. For various reasons that Princess is aware of the next three Fridays will be something of a problem for both of us at varying times. I make a decision to 'borrow' against that time.
I open an IM asking Her to keep my traditional Friday open. She reminds me of my blues and I explain to Her my reasoning for the request. I just find that so endearing about her! I don't have to beg Her to spend my money but She's giving me a definite sanity check. Like She said in Her Obedience post:
I worry about My pets, I am concerned, I know them...they are so very close to Me.
I'm an adult, I'm not thinking with my dick at the moment (hard to do in the office, particularly a cubicle) and I'm telling Her I can afford it. Cool beans from Her side of the line, we're a go.
One thing I learned during the call was the Princess and MsKate have done a few two girl calls together and really enjoy each other and play well together (and that was the extent of the detail BTW). Based on some of the giggles and sly comments Jem, me thinks you are in trouble, you lucky girl! Methinks you'll get to play the role of "the giggly one." I think it would be safe to say that your upcoming call with those two is definitely being considered by them :-)
This was suppose to be an around the world call, in other words I wanted to do it all and try and keep it inside of an hour without both of us sounding like auctioneers. We chat, giggle, get caught up, gab about Battle Star - a lot. I know things about that show from spoiler sites that She doesn't know. We end up playing the Really Want to Know game.
Billybear you have to tell me, does Starbuck survive?
Do you really want to know?
::pause:: You bastard!
Billybear are the final five Cylon models revealed?
Four are remember they want to keep ambiguity about Baltar
Oh yeah I think boytoy told me that too. Who are they?
Do you really want to know?
::pause:: You bastard!
I had told Her earlier that I wish I didn't know, but I can't help but look. As I write this Princess is about six hours from enjoying a hell of a good episode of BSG!
A little bit of gab later and She's telling me my hour is up. But ... but ... what about my wookie?! She says we can play but it will have to be quick (I suspect She had another date on deck). I mull this over and decide to pass. I don't want either of us to feel rushed about any part of the call.
The next morning I am just incredibly horny. I can jack off of course and Princess has told me to do that waaay before I get stupid. I'm trying to explain to her that it's just better with Her and She's saying She understands that but it's still a release and given my upcoming schedule etc I sure as shit better take it if needed.
I'm beginning to think that my fate will not be that of a denial pet. I'm not sure why being one is kinda sorta important to me, Princess probably knows better than I do why. More on this later. But it is going to boil down to the fact that it just isn't me.
So it's Saturday morning and I open Yahoo messanger, mark myself available and go about my browsing. Around 10AM I notice that Princess is in the chatroom! OMG! I pop in there (seeing her in there at that time of day is a first for me) and start chatting. There are nine or so folk in there.
bb: MsGrace I noticed you're active in IM, does this mean You're taking calls?
MG: I could probably be convinced to take a call
bb: bats eyes
MG: no no no billybear you spoke with me last night remember?
As if I've forgotten any call with Her, ever. But the seed is planted. One other thing I learned is what Her favorite movie from the eighties is. It might make for a fun trivia question on Hers and MsKate's Midnight Madness event.
So after She leaves the chatroom I pop open an IM to Her thanking her for the chatroom time and telling that I'm the worlds biggest pig and if in the next few days I really, really need to get together for a twenty minute call to take care of my little problem. Yes I can jack off but probably have about three weeks of that ahead of me and please, please PLEASE.
She replies back "sure :-)"
I do wuv Her so.
So I get an unexpected opening on Saturday afternoon. IM Her and nada. I get another opportunity Saturday night and after waiting a bit, when I'm typing in my "Have a great night Princess" message She replies back She was just coming to get me and is it too late? Nope. Right on the edge of too late though.
I call. I am incredibly giddy. Goofy giddy.
She answers with Her, "Helllooo" which has the tone of sunshine in it. I suavely reply, "gjknnf jdus fdn huh huh huh"
"What do you want to talk about tonight billy? How do you want to play?"
Billybear immediately draws a huge fucking blank, "Ummm, I'm not sure Princess"
She laughs and says, "You mean you've been begging me all day and you don't even know what you want to talk about?"
"Well I have some ideas. I'm thinking a dash of humiliation and blah, blah, blah"
"Humiliation? You flirt with the idea of having 'your secret' exposed from time to time but I don't really think you want that. Not really."
"But this is just a call Princess, heck I don't know" One of my big worries (and I have to stop worrying about this) is that I'll be too repetitive. Essentially I want to get off, with Her. That doesn't mean I necessarily need Her to get off but I want Her there on the other end of the line. I also want to experiment a little.
Princess serves up a perfect little humiliation fantasy with a nice and very unusual setting. By the end of the fantasy She's pretty much eliminated the crowd and it's just the two of us. I came very, very hard.
After I settle down a bit we discuss it some. I do not like humiliation all that much. I sent Her an email this morning telling Her what I did and did not like about the fantasy.
Here's the thing. It was a fantastic call!!! I have been calling Princess exclusively since last October. Like she mentioned in another post of Hers or a comment, that's my choice and this call illustrates one big reason why I choose to do so.
She knows me, very well and I know Her very well.
We both were very relaxed about this. She knows all my buttons, I don't have to explain anything to Her, break her in. She's telling me that this might not be my thing (humiliation) and we're casual about it. Let's try it, She knows how to play it for me and where to go. I doubt if I'm getting this across to the uninitiated on this type of thinking but I doubt if the uninitiated read my blog. I think the call went thirty mins but to be honest I don't know. What I've learned about myself during this call was a lot and well between me and Princess.
What I'm saying here is that I so much appreciate our relationship and that's what it is, pure and simple. I like where we are at, I like where we're going. I just hope we can get back to a more stable schedule. I think we both like the idea of about every Friday we're going to talk, no worries. When that doesn't happen then trying to figure out alternative dates is very difficult for me.
Like Princess mentioned earlier, "I know them...they are so very close to Me."
And we pets know you too Princess and you are so very close to us.
Soft smile
PS: Four and a half hours to go - BSG! :-)

*So I get on my bank and take a hard look at the Visa*
ReplyDeleteOh please please please Mistress Visa, may I call MsGrace?
(Mistress Visa wuvs billy)
*Methinks you'll get to play the role of "the giggly one."*
Being "the giggly one" should be much easier that being "the climbing the walls and wanting to take a hammer to the cage one"
*I think it would be safe to say that your upcoming call with those two is definitely being considered by them :-)*
What do you think I've been worrying about for the last week? The longer it goes before the call, the more time they have to get new ideas. Ulppp....
*"Humiliation? You flirt with the idea of having 'your secret' exposed from time to time but I don't really think you want that. Not really."*
Awwwwwww... Princess! What's billybears humiliating wittle secret???? Tellme tellme tellme tellme!
Seriously, my little carebearish pal... it sounds like you had not just one great call, but two, and any call with our Princess is fantastic, whether it's playing or just talking like old friends. She really is a special One, isn't she?
And billybear... thanks for revealing the whole freakin' plot secret to me!!!!!! Guess I won't need to watch now.... bastard...
little bitchass
BB...
ReplyDeleteI felt so bad that you painted yourself into a corner on the calls, so I was ecstatic to hear you figured out a way to get another one in. I am so glad you have such a great thing going with MsGrace.
Now, about that "Midnight Madness" potential info... How much is this gonna cost me?
Ace
P.S. I can't type as much as jem.
And billybear... thanks for revealing the whole freakin' plot secret to me!!!!!! Guess I won't need to watch now.... bastard...
ReplyDeleteawww jem - you looked :-)
Princess! What's billybears humiliating wittle secret????
Do you really want to know?
Hiya Ace,
I am so glad you have such a great thing going with MsGrace.
Not as glad as I am ace, soft smile
Now, about that "Midnight Madness" potential info... How much is this gonna cost me?
Hmmmm, what the heck, Her favorite eighties movie is H...
::wicked grin::
The only problem there was sooo many 80's movies there were My "favorites" lol Im not good at narrowing down there. lmao
ReplyDeleteIm not good at narrowing down there.
ReplyDeleteWell sorry I misinterpreted there. At the time the movie you were talking about was Heathers