So what did I take away from my little Journal experiment and pondering and what not. Well I took away that I have a problem, it's my problem. Princess Grace is very understanding of it but I own it. Where I take heart is the fact that the periods between my basketcaseosity (? my spell checker tells me that's not a word - LIAR!) are getting longer.
I also seem to be developing a problem with the fucking Girl Scouts. BillyBear ponders his phrasing of 'fucking Girl Scouts' and decides not to form the mental image of his readership grabbing hungerly at their 'happy place' saying, "Go on" and "Do tell." I really shouldn't have issues with them per se but my god damned coworkers keep leaving entire rolls of thin mints out, preying on my weaknesses and I'm a weak, weak boy. Ask MsGrace, go on ask Her!
In an IM Princess suggested, you know, I could try and call Her on another night than Friday since those aren't working out recently (billybear glares balefully at the RealWorld)
Well my only reply to that is I get positively autistic about those things. I like and need "the schedule" I guess I'm a perverted Raymond Babbitt, it's gotta be Friday, gotta be Friday. Sheesh no it doesn't.
So this Wednesday I was a baaaad billybear, an evil wanty neeeedy billybear. Don't tell Princess, oh wait that won't work She was there. Drat!
I called Her!
It took very little work. I opened my IM client and told Her I was a selfish little billybear and that I was going to call Her. I got nada back. I'm not concerned She's probably on the phone (probably? at 11:15PM on a Wednesday sheesh, billybear rolls eyes). I have to wait forty five minutes or so (and I'm periodically hitting redial every fifteen minutes or so hoping to get lucky). If it didn't happen that's OK there's always Friday when I'm scheduled and in general I will need a schedule, sigh RealWorld issues.
But come on ... two nights of Princess are better than one :-) Oh yesss I plan to bogart MsGrace. Yummy!
Then my IM client lights up and that wonderful hot pink type appears and Princess says it isn't Friday and why am I selfish? I fire back fuck that Friday noise I'm calling then too but I need You and want You um NOW, how about it sunshine? ::batting my eyes and striking such a cute pose that only care bears can pull off, pushing my tush out, paws on knees in a pose Betty Boop could only dream of!:: Succumbing to my cuteness She fires back "call me."
We talk and giggle and catch up. This was strictly talk, no play. It's exactly what I needed and it's exactly what I got. If I wanted to play that would have been fine too but that will be tonight. It's been twenty one days and I plan to drink long and deep from the Princess well of perversion!
This call thing, it works!!! Tried and tested by billybear labs, Inc. - five dollah
I love it when I find something that is very workable, er, what I mean is when MsGrace suggests something that works for me.
::nervous giggle, wrings paws::
She really does know me ... very well
And I'm so glad for it! ::soft smile::
PS: It's Friday. Our "date" night! ::wicked, evil perverted giggle:: I am soooo going to call You! You are soooo going to work me. 21 days of backed up cummies, is it enough? I believe I will have to BEG for Your kind consideration as You judge each whimper and whiny "pretty pretty please Princess" As You sit in judgment, knowing I shall obey whatever edict You decree since I am Your billybear! But please think of mittens Princess, her head will be out of the cast soon, mittens needs you Princess. Cry for Princess mittens! You call that crying?! ::billybear tapes a firecracker to mittens ear and lights it... :: Good mittens, that's the spirit!
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

billybear...
ReplyDeletethere are always kinks to work out of every process... not unusual at all... just keep on having fun and having faith in Princess!
little bitchass
*Princess says it isn't Friday and why am I selfish? I fire back fuck that Friday noise!*
ReplyDeleteOf course it wasn't Friday! I don't use a pink font...
and what do you mean, "Fuck that Friday noise!"??? I didn't say nothin' and I wasn't makin' any noise. Stop being mean to me!
girl friday