Billybear grabs mittens, paints her Carolina Blue and throws her out with the barn cats.
You're their bitch now mittens!!!! I'll get your ass out of there when Carolina finally hits another GOD DAMNED field goal - son of a BITCH!!!
Sheesh - I feel your pain Kc!!!
good times ... good times
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow Billy, I don't know what to say except, at least most of the starting line up will be back next year. Tough Tough loss, thank you for your post on my blog, I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteOne other good thing is Football is only 6 months away, plus Ms Grace is a football fan. At least we have that to look forward to (hoping she will play flag football with us.)
I've got the 1st round at the coffeehouse...
Kc
One other good thing is Football is only 6 months away
ReplyDeleteI despise football, but that's just me.
At least we have that to look forward to (hoping she will play flag football with us.)
I would hope for 'tag' football if Princess was involved.
But if I'm to 'pine' for a Princess sport to engage Her in I would opt for wresting and not that wussy 'big time' wresting either. No no no, the ancient art form.
Both of us naked, oiled with Crisco, a large Christmas tree in the center of the mat ...
Being 'pinned' had a different meaning back in those days, Kc.
I think I could take Her as long as She didn't spit out Her ball gag (no TALKING to billybear during the match) or got a certain 'hold' on me.
But even if She did, playing with Princess is always fun (there are no losers in any game involving Her). Heck, I've been pinned before, the trick is knowing when to relax