I had the best time on the playground yesterday! First MsTara's Tea Time (6PM EST Friday) which spun completely out of control followed by a most fantastic Princess call!
Now I can only recall partially what happened during Tea Time probably due to the fact that I was tased twice, had a heart shaved into my care bear ass and was soundly beaten. Good times, good times. Naturally none of this was my fault, let me 'splain it to you, I'm certain you'll agree that it was tonydshrimps fault, because, well, it was.
I managed to race into Tea Time with only fifteen minutes to go. MsTara was finishing up Her interpretive dance of Al Gore's Earth in the Balance and this chick named "Princess" greets me as I enter the room. Now I normally call MsGrace 'Princess' but for the purposes of this post 'Princess' will not mean MsGrace. Got it? Well sorry if you don't.
I'm glancing at this Princess with a "do I know you?" look in my eye when tonydshrimp tosses me a KFC Original Recipe chicken wing, clearly ignoring the 'Do not feed the bears' sign. KFC Original is bad juju for care bears it makes us high, ornery and horny. Add on to that that I'm hours from what will turn out to be the best damned MsGrace call of my life (to date) and well ...
So I'm munching on this leg or wing at this picnic and Princess has disappeared behind the bushes with pothead and clouds of smoke are billowing from it kinda listening to someone reciting their Ode to a Tree, in short minding my own business. MsTara, Her eyes welling with tears casually picks up Her Taser of Terrible Tenderness (tm) and tases me with it, a clear indication of how much She missed having me about.
WHAP convulsions - oh how I've missed you so.
Princess is spinning around some tree and kinda greeting people entering the room ("Welcome to MsTara's Tea Time Gone Wild), munching on strawberries and having a "high" old time. tonydshrimp is bragging about his outfit (hard to find shorts with seventeen legs) or something like that. Evil pothead has suddenly arrived and I'm spasming on the ground, somewhat slightly irritated. The room is showing the first signs of spinning out of control, it's 7:01PM, Tea Time is technically over and no one is going anywhere.
Except me. I storm out of the room, don this massive taser proof rubber suit and reenter. While out there I IM jem telling her to hustle over to Tea Time. First (of course) I'm accused of being some sort of bizarre fetishist (duh! but it's not rubber) and Princess is sticking her tongue out at me and looking cute as heck doing it and I'm feeling the first wave of effects from the chicken tonydshrimp deliberately poisoned me with. I'm beginning to feel rather aggressive. My wookie pops out looking for trouble!
So I may have gotten a little lippy but I tend to think of it as youthful exuberance at my invulnerable state. Some may say that I was sort of slightly taunting MsTara about the loss of Her taserablility. The room is moving faster now and I'm struggling to keep up. Princess has discovered bubbles and is blowing them all over the place, MsTara is voicing her annoyance that this Princess person is not going to the beach with Her - whatever that means, girl talk I guess. While She's doing this She casually points out a hole in my defenses by unzipping the back of my rubber suit and dumping a bucket of live shrimp in it before zipping me back up.
While I rapidly exit the room tonydshrimp openly sobs at the slaughter.
I try a different angle of defense and put on my perverted elf costume. I enter the room and ask, "Better?" MsTara is openly happy and gives me a big hug. Princess RatFink is shocked and says "I'm telling MsGrace *sticks out tongue*" and I'm edging towards the Taser of Terrible Tenderness (tm).
The text in the room is flowing past like a white water rapid at this point. It was insane. And the pace never let up. The following is jumbled and maybe those who were there can fill in the blanks. I don't know when it happened but it did.
I don't know how Princess RatFink and MsTara arrived at the conclusion that I needed my ass shaved with a large heart but it happened.
Evil pothead teleported pothead to the cornfield.
tonydshrimp was showing pics of some dog the destroyer and both MsTara and Princess RatFink were cooing over the thing all girlie and stuff. Sheesh! Never forget that Mistresses and Princesses are very powerful cock controllers etc but they are also girls at heart. Tonydshrimp was employing one of the oldest tricks in the books and they both fell for it hook line and sinker.
Wish I would have thought of it.
Princess RatFink got SPANKED! Oh was that sweet! Yummy. She is the proud possessor of a pretty pink bottom now and is it cuuute! She went down swinging though and almost (so close but so far) got me in trouble. If you missed that well too darned bad.
She sprang back from it pretty quickly and was soon blowing bubbles again. Tonydshrimp went floating by in one at one point waving merrily and ignoring prophesy "When shrimps fly Armageddon arrives - Revelations 4:4"
I manage to grab the taser and renewed my care bear master race reign of terror for about twelve seconds until MsTara used her Jedi bullshit again and plucked it from my hands. Unfortunately She left it near Princess RatFink who grabbed the damned thing and tased me immediately.
Down I went.
People entering the room are confusing Princess for MsGrace. I managed to clear that up by lifting up her skirt, pulling down her panties a little and checking for a tattoo. Definitely not MsGrace but what a fine butt! Yummy. Later I got to check again and verified by visual inspection that she was actually a girl. Again yummy! It was worth the multiple slaps I received.
Probably this Princess confusion was do to the fact that she was amusing herself and all of the rest of us by doing very naughty things with a chocolate ice cream cone.
I'm in the full grips of the KFC poisoning by now and go on a royal tear about what a fighter I am during my MsGrace calls. She calls me "Zeus" You should have seen Princess RatFink sputtering and carrying on about how she was "soooo telling MsGrace" and blah blah blah.
MsTara, true friend that she is, is egging me on replacing the spade I'm digging my grave with, with a backhoe.
MsTara: "Zeus eh? A truly worthy opponent"
BillyBear: "Why MsTara, truly, I blush"
Princess RatFink is sputtering impotently and saying she most definitely is telling MsGrace and that I am in soooo much trouble. Then she shrieks out, "HI MSGRACE!" I whip around completely panicked going, "Where? WHERE is MsGrace??!!!" Nothing.
Later during my call with MsGrace She informed me that Princess RatFink relayed the wrong coordinates and MsGrace popped into the main room instead of Sissy School and she sat there for a few minutes with an expression on Her face that I sooo wish I had a picture of saying, "Where is everybody?" before bolting to Sissy School.
MsGrace, my Mistress, my friend You KNOW I wuvs You so I hope You take this in the spirit it's intended ...
LMAO LMFAOOOOO!!!
Well I'm resuming my discourse on what it is to be Zeus and how it's MsGrace's secret name for me when suddenly MsGrace DOES appear in the room.
Now this wasn't bubbly Princess Grace this was Mistress Grace. Cranky Mistress Grace, perhaps even slightly pissed off at Her wayward bear MsGrace, the "not your friend MsGrace." All that makes Her a domme, a Mistress of the highest caliber in full bloom! To see Her this way is both utterly terrifying and utterly beautiful.
I'm in BIG BIG trouble, knowing I'm doomed and slowly backing away. Princess RatFink is sticking her tongue out at me and giggling, tossing in the helpful suggestion of kicking my ass.
MsTara tosses MsGrace a transcript of my most recent "deep thoughts" which MsGrace scans.
"Zeus eh?"
"Shhhhh MsGrace, that's our secret name ..." I croak out bargaining like a cancer patient with God for one little ::giggle::
The remorseless, pitiless eyes of "The Mistress" lock onto mine freezing me in place.
She's talking to me but I was so terrified that I can't really recall the details. I know that at one point She asked what I was feeling? I replied, "A little silly"
She leads me over to MsTara who proceeds to deliver an epic ass whopping. While it's going on MsGrace is asking me questions. She wants me to spill our little secret to the room. She's pressing, and she's pressing very hard!
I'm babbling. She's telling me, "Tell me billy, tell me what you are ..." fully meaning my secret. I make one last decision and decide to go with the truth.
"I AM YOURS MSGRACE! I AM YOURS AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!"
"Yesss you are Mine!"
MsTara relents (probably because Her arm is out of shape, I haven't been around much) and MsGrace leads me to my corner where I start polishing my plaque with my nose. Kc entered the room at this point saying something like, "Hi BillyBear!" to which I replied, "Hi Kc, I'm a little busy at the moment." I can't recall all she said, I was pretty upset at myself. I do recall that She asked if She kissed me if it would help. I said, "Very much." She kisses me and it tastes like sunshine with a hint of God's peach. It helped.
Her message to me clearly delivered She leaves the room.
I humbly ask MsTara if I may be excused. I need to nap before my call with MsGrace, a call I am so very much looking forward too. MsTara says I may leave.
Princess RatFink is still taunting me and sticking her tongue out at me as I quietly exit the room. Before I go she suddenly rushes up to me, her pony tail swinging side to side, and kisses me! Her kiss tastes like sunshine with a hint of God's peach.
I pass out.
MsTara's Tea Time ... go figure :-)
I had soooo much fun!
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I had a great time and I'm glad you came and got me! But this room was DANGEROUS! I was more than happy to just lay back and watch Miss Tara, Ms Grace, and Princess Ratfink work you over like never before.
ReplyDeleteMy evil boobs whispered to me and told me not to stick my nose into that same meatgrinder that you got yourself into. I soooo enjoyed watching the whupping and the tasering though!
little bitchass
This sounds like it was a lot of fun but I need further explaination:
ReplyDelete"My wookie pops out looking for trouble!"
Now I know what I mean when I say that my wookie pops out but what does that mean to a billybear?
good gawd, it really WAS as frenetic as the bear makes it sound. Actually, it was WORSE! You see, I wrassled with my stupid computer, which has been making me its bitch all week, and so tea time started half an hour late and with Ms Tara in a grumpy mood. Fortunately, there was this sunshiney mysteriously unknown Princess who took over greeting all the guests and played hostess in my name, which I thought was really sporting of her. She even asked me if I wanted her there. I woudl have cried if she left, because People Determined To MESS with Me kept showing up to PUSH MY BUTTONS. And I don't mean the cute insignificant little chatter I just got to know last night. They were working my last professional nerve, but being able to relax and enjoy the antics of the Princess and our merry gang of Mad Tea Party guests made things better.
ReplyDeleteI also was in no mood for formality, so since it is picnic weather in TN, I declared it to be a picnic, with fried chicken and potato salad and those sort of things. Outside on the grass, near a lake.
It was fun to have our whole gang, or most of them, for tea. I haven't had a chance to spank..I mean, play with the carebear in too long, and even eeee (the extra e is for EVIL) bouncing bimbo boobs showed up. And our noble crustacean always makes things more delicious when he's around. Must be the honey-garlic marinade:)
It was a wild and crazy afternoon, but it was much fun and just what I needed. I especially loved watching Ms Grace turn billy into her bitch right before our eyes. That was great.
I hope our anonymous Princess comes back for the glass dildo.. I mean, slipper she left behind!!
Love and spanks,
Miss Tara
Khum-bye-yah
Now I know what I mean when I say that my wookie pops out but what does that mean to a billybear?
ReplyDeleteThis is explained in the Incense and Princessmints post. It is a care bear term for hard on.
You see, I wrassled with my stupid computer
MsTara might I suggest a Macintosh?
I especially loved watching Ms Grace turn billy into her bitch right before our eyes. That was great.
Good times, good times ...