Thursday, April 05, 2007

Holly Came From Miami F.L.A.

So I get into F.L.A. and decide to reenact the pantysue experience (billy ponders a potential new band name ...) and study various women, chicks, whatever out in full plumage for spring break. Nada. I'm oddly unmoved by these giggling, long legged, MTV reality show wanna bees. Go figure. Am I suddenly gay? Don't think so ...

Because something is happening here,
but you don't know what it is,
do you Mr. Jones?

I seem to be undergoing all sorts of weird psychological or psychotic changes (checks for blood on hands, nope guess it's
psychological). So I'm surrounded by all this nubile flesh and one girl in the pool caught my eye for a bit. Quite lovely, I circle like a great white shark all fat, bald and bulbous. Closer, closer. Loving it when she raises her arms over her head. Sheesh I seem to have developed a shaved under arm fetish now, no French chicks for billy. I despise the French anyway but I'm waist fucking deep in fetishes already and I really don't think I need another one. Sigh, what is it with me and all things female? What is this fascination?

Closer. Some tattooed nimrod splashes by spewing f-words and vying for her giggles. She's cursed with a pack a day cig and whiskey voice, I dive lower to affirm her true sex. Well short of committing a felony I'm reasonably certain she's a she. So very delicate.

You hand in your ticket
And you go watch the geek
Who immediately walks up to you
When he hears you speak
And says, "How does it feel
To be such a freak?"

I sit at the edge of the pool and people watch. I'm not sure how it feels to be a freak. At times I seem to enjoy it, at others I question myself and consider spending a fortune in psychotherapy getting "better." She's a beautiful girl, maybe I'll beat off to her later. I'm certain she would appreciate it. Such lovely thoughts fill my baking head in the Florida sunshine. Truly I'm a great man. I mentally shrug and turn my attentions elsewhere.

Having ignored all reasonable warnings I awake with a serious fucking sunburn that would rival my shaved, MsTara spanked ass. This development does not heighten my mood but I muddle on trying to keep peace among the warring factions in my group of folk. I generally lay low, although I'm footing the bill for this shindig I've decided that it's best if I have no say on "what to do next." However I do get somewhat slightly irritated when I drive halfway across Florida and then while standing at the damned gate it's decided it's too expensive and boring. So what if it's the one and only thing I personally wanted to do on this trip, no matter, never mind.

I fall deeply and seriously in love with the goth waitress at a diner.

"So you want to hike clear back across this theme park through that veritable sea of humanity so that you can do something you've already done and stand in line for another two hours?"

YAAAYYYY OH! YAY!

Off we proudly march to do it again! There are things one simply must do in life.

Because something is happening here,
but you don't know what it is,
do you Mr. Jones?

Speaking for Mr. Jones, I don't have a clue :-) Does that matter? nope, but it wont stop me from trying to figure it out.

I pop back into LDW space and scope things out a bit. Looks like ace is going active. The chatroom seems to have become some sort of game show. I popped into there yesterday and there was some strokathon going on with a free ten minute call with MsTia and MsAmber. Contests, contests. I hate them because I suck at them. I get into a bizarre conversation later in the day with someone on a quest for a "real" Mistress. Good luck with that buddy. Stove was there but operating under a different moniker. Princess seems quite busy. Life marches on.

I watch the snow fall outside. I could use a little sunshine, Princess are we on for this Friday? Hope so.

4 comments:

  1. BILLYBEAR!!!! Where the FUCK have you been? I have MISSED your furry blue ass, and your kitchen utensils, and you being the only person recognizing how evil Jem really is and...and...TAZERING YOU!
    You are missed and wanted and loved, in case you didn't know that. And due for a spanking:)

    hugs,
    Ms Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You hand in your ticket
    And you go watch the geek
    Who immediately walks up to you
    When he hears you speak
    And says, "How does it feel
    To be such a freak?""

    It could have been worse thin man...


    You walk into the room
    With your pencil in your hand
    You see somebody naked
    And you say, "Who is that man?"
    You try so hard
    But you don't understand
    Just what you'll say
    When you get home

    Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there MsTara!

    Where the FUCK have you been?

    In this third world hell hole called "Disney World" at least that was one of the places I think, could have been Tijuana - they look the same to me.

    I told jem to let you know since the federalies were kicking in the door and I had to bolt.

    You mean, um, jem didn't tell you? I guess jem is loosing her battle with "the dark seed" but I doubt she's trying very hard. I was SHOCKED to hear that she tried to poison you! SHOCKED I tell you!

    Hope to cross paths (and swords) with you soon :-)

    You are missed and wanted and loved, in case you didn't know that.

    Now this sort of talk gets me misty. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there lbb!

    With your pencil in your hand

    Only Princess has rights on calling me a pencil dick, unless she signed them away. ::suddenly nervous::

    Glad to have you back!

    I'm glad to be back! I hope I can find enough time to blog something worthwhile here. LMAO "Worthwhile" who am I kidding?

    ReplyDelete