Thursday, April 12, 2007

Transmorgification

A distant electric humming is hear, building in pitch. A large electric CRAAAACK shatters glass across lab benches as the transmorgifier belches out its latest incarnation of billy standing on the transmorgifier pad.

BillyGrendel ...
peachy, just peachy

BillyGrendel an instrument of Evil. Possessor of meek mild mannered nearly normal BillyBear without his knowledge. BillyGrendel, criminal mastermind, arch nemesis to just about everybody!

4 comments:

  1. ::cracks knuckles, in a delicate feminine way, of course: Evil, nemesis BillyGrendel? ::yawn:: bring it on, bad boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring it on, bad boy.

    OK :-)

    You might find BillyGrendel interesting ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this feeling that BillyGrendel will run across Beowulf all too soon.

    If BillyGrendel is beheaded by Beowulf, will billybear's stuffing come out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this feeling that BillyGrendel will run across Beowulf all too soon.

    This is what I'm yakking about.

    Will my stuffing come out? Time will tell :-)

    Naturally I'm angling to become Grendel-Kahn. It's not Beowulf who can stop me, it's Princess. I wuvs Her. Plus I'm just too fucking hot in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete