So phew ace! You dodged a bullet there!
In a blind rage because even though I do drive a cloud car I was beginning to become a tad envious of ace's Tiger Car. I confess it's a cool ass car. So I grabbed Mittens, painted tiger stripes on her and shoved her into the transmorgifier.
The following photo-documentary illustrates what a dangerous game we play! And for the record these photos are untouched so don't start that static with me ace.
Mittens on her first escape attempt. As this security still shows Mittens seemed reluctant to enter the transmorgifier. She's executing a beautiful wheel kick on one of the many attack dogs that protect billybear labs don't you think?
Looking dapper in her new tiger stripes Mitten's attempted another escape but agreed to transmorgification after admitting my argument was 'flawless.'
A forlorn Mittens says goodbye to her friend and jem's bird 'Vash' Come on Mittens it's not that bad. You'll love being a car!
Mittens enjoys being coated in the transmorgification solution (Patent Pending) as preparations are made for the new and improved Mittens with lower gas mileage than ace's car!
A proud Mittens says, "Bring it billybear!"
Coated in talcum powder, avocado helmet securely in place Mittens enters the transmorgification chamber!
The horrific results of trying to fight transmorgification! Mittens was easily convinced to reenter the chamber after a mirror was held up for her inspection. Visualize the car mittens!
Mittens first pathetic attempt. Come on Mittens you can do better than that! MsGrace wouldn't be caught dead in that car!
sigh, I said purple tires Mittens not purple stripes and the license plate is all wrong! In frustration Billybear reaches down for Mittens before realizing Mittens is not there. This will never do, ace can keep his cool car but there's only one Mittens and puttering around in a cloud isn't that bad really even if it is a bitch to stop. Billybear pushes Mittens back into the chamber.
A grateful, happy Mittens emerges from the transmorgification chamber! OK, well you're white now Mittens but with a few adjustments on the transmorgifier I'm certain I can get the color right ... well mostly right ... Mittens? Anyone seen Mittens?Mittens I'm glad you're baaacckkk!

umm, I do believe that all this transmogrifying and whatnot has done fried your brain, Legendary Domme(tm) Billy. After seeing what you put that lovely little golden kitten through...I don't know if I'm talking to you. Oh, wait, of course I am. It's hard to make cutting remarks about perverted little carebear elves if you aren't speaking to them.
ReplyDeletePoor Mittens. C'mon over here and we'll get that billy. ::whisper whisper whisper:: Oh that's good. You've learned a lot from the maddening scientist, Mittens!!
billybear.... you should know better than to put poor mittens through all these unspeakable horrors.... Cat cars... Brundle-cat.... even baths! Oh billybear you will pay dearly! Do you not realize that cats are sacred creatures and the favorites of witches everywhere? Why do you think we use them as familiars? Because they poop in boxes? I think not!
ReplyDeleteBecause you have chosen this path, when Miss Tara has completed her initial training, I intend to take mittens under my wing and provide her with intensive trainng and show her that she is your superior in every way. When I am done, you would be wise to sleep with one eye open at night, for mittens will have a lot of paybacks to catch up on.
Corruptrix
Poor Mittens. C'mon over here and we'll get that billy. ::whisper whisper whisper:: Oh that's good.
ReplyDeletebillybear gazes in wonder at MsTara locked deep in conversation with his imaginary cat.
Well these things happen around here, and I'm so glad for it!!!
Imagination rules!
The horror! I think the readers of your blog will want to check out the campaign I've begun. It could be quite effective! Check it out over at my blog, everyone, and chime in with your support!
ReplyDeleteNow, billybear, old buddy, old pal... Say, just hypothetically, there WAS a... um... snafu... of the harmonic dissonance? Would one, just playing devil's advocate here... have an overwhelming taste of Bisquick powder in their mouth? Just curious.
Please respond ASAP!