RoboMittens (Hello Kitty Model 2530) is about to enter mass production to replace billybear's kitten. If you want to stop this travesty and continue production of life giving Kaballowmittenithiazone please vote 'No' to Proposition CB3000!This public service announce brought to you by the objective, dispassionate billybear labs!

Well geez... now after seeing this and thinking more about it, I kinda regret I voted "yes". Thinking of the catfood, flea spray, and grooming product manufacturers, all going out of business.
ReplyDeleteBut then, a vote is a vote, and it just wouldn't be legal to vote again anyway. And besides, I just patented an idea for an access ramp to let the new Robokittys get into their litter pans that could make me a millionaire.
Too bad about that Kaballowmittenthiazone thing though...
little bitchass
I am trying to rack my brain here... I pretty sure there's nothing in Proposition CB3000 about robot cats. I wonder if it's too late to amend the prop! Thanks, billy! What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI change my vote from "Yes" to "Hell Yes!"
But then, a vote is a vote, and it just wouldn't be legal to vote again anyway.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! As if that's ever stopped you before.
And besides, I just patented an idea for an access ramp to let the new Robokittys get into their litter pans
They poop AA's and no that's not a cup size ::rolls eyes::
I change my vote from "Yes" to "Hell Yes!"
Super!
::grabs mitten's tongue and paints it with fiery hot tabasco sauce::
Mittens your time grows nigh, the forces arrayed against us are too well funded. I mean you saw their damned poster, much prettier than ours. ::bitter sigh::
Well we'll continue to hoard the catnip and see if we can break ace that way, he should be jonesing pretty soon.
Fire up the photonigenerator mittens, I'll probably be blasting you into another reality shortly.
I may have to change my vote. I voted for the proposition in the first place because billybear shoved mittens up my ass. I thought if the prop passed then I would not have to worry about that anymore. Now I am a wee bit concerned about how much the robot is going to hurt if it gets lodged up me.
ReplyDeleteOhhh nooo! robocat can NOT go up My little lucky pets ass! So if it takes Me changing My vote...I will do it. Call Me a flip flopper, Ive been called worse. lmao Vote No, if only to save My little luckypets ass! lmao
ReplyDeleteI don't know Lucky Pet. I keep reading your post and it comes across a little conflicted, a little robo-curious
ReplyDeleteI could round the corners off with a router, and leave you and roboMittens alone. Here ya go. I mean if your curious and all.
Psssst push the blue button and she vibrates. It's a new feature!
::billybear discretely leaves the room::
::billybear discretely leaves the room::
ReplyDelete::after a time. billybear reenters the room to find it completely empty...both lucky and robokitty are gone!::
http://lucky-pet.blogspot.com/2007/05/hello-kitty.html
ReplyDelete