Friday, April 20, 2007

Success!!!!


Using his sheer force of will and nagging MsGrace about it billybear pulls 'the call' into existence.

"Yessssss! We have our date scheduled for tonight!!!" he shrieks with ecstatic joy as jem rolls her eyes and lbb peers intently into the vortex billybear has summoned.


Sheets of paper fly around the lab as Van de Graaf generators crackle and hum and the room fills with static electricity. Suddenly lbb calls out, "I see it! I must attempt to bring it into existence! It's been too long!!!"


Cradling 'the call' in his hands billybear trains the device generating 300 terawatts of photonic energy directly on lbb's head.


"He needs more power!"


With a reluctant sigh jem gets on the hamster wheel and begins to jog. Locking the photonigenerator down billybear joins her ruing every cigarette he's ever smoked as he scampers along.


lbb shrieks, "Finally!!!"


A blinding flash fills the lab and then darkness descends as every circuit breaker in the city trips causing the blackberry outage. Emergency lighting softly illuminates the suddenly quiet lab. lbb is gone.


Jem wonders, "Where is he?"


"He's in one of several possible futures, hopefully ours," billybear quietly replies.


"Eh?"


"Well let's just say if he meets himself in an alternative future that would be bad."


"Eh?"


"Look all he has to do is traverse the massless gauge fields while navigating the Higgs Fields boundary line without causing spontaneous breaking of symmetry. He should be fine!"


"Eh?"


"Yeah, I hate Quantum Physics too. We should know in awhile whether or not he succeeded, when our now merges with his future. I hope he did, he really wanted this."


"We've all been waiting for this for a long time, particularly Princess."


"Time will tell."

8 comments:

  1. DAMN!!!!! That hurt like hell...where am I???? What were we talking about???? Look at the pretty ponies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the...? I hear lbb, but I don't see him! Where are you? Follow the smell of the Thin Mints!

    billybear, next time you try this, will you please stay over on your own side of the hamster wheel? I ruined another perfectly good pair of pantyhose from all the times I fell over you when you veered over in front of me. I told you before, you're so short that I can't see you when I'm concentrating on the water bottle!

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  3. BILLY! What did you do??? You made My lbb go nutty....Do you know where he is right now? He is sitting in a circle of flowers watching all the pretty ponies prancing around!!! WTF! He is one of My best little strokeboys! Now you got him all....funny and strange. OMG, he is turning into.....you! LMAOOOOO

    What did you do?????? Hold on, I don't care what you did, turn him back! Soon he will be hop,hop,hop'n around the lawn, while jemmie just watchs and cries...oops, forgot, jemmie does not cry. ::giggles::

    OMG LOL I will stop now. lmaoooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you do?????? Hold on, I don't care what you did, turn him back!

    ::billybear peers over at the prancing lbb::

    I'm not sure we can Princess. He looks really happy! I suppose we could try the transmorgifier ...

    ::billybear catches jem rapidly shaking her head noooo::

    Well maybe he'll snap out of it ... but Princess could rename him until he does.

    Maybe 'ponyboy'?

    Like that guy from The Outsiders

    I think he likes 'ponyboy'

    Jem got any sugar cubes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the manes are so soft and the saddles so supple...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna go for a ride....

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Jem got any sugar cubes?*

    No, I gave all I had to that "thing" in the closet that you accidently made last week in the transmorgifier.

    And ponyboy, please don't get too close to that thing... he's kinda grumpy...

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Soon he will be hop,hop,hop'n around the lawn, while jemmie just watchs and cries...oops, forgot, jemmie does not cry. ::giggles::*

    jemmie DOES TOO cry!

    little bitchass

    ReplyDelete