"OK let me get this straight Friday, you heard nothing, saw nothing, and said nothing? Kind of like those monkey chicks?"
"Well I might have screamed a little."
"So you looked more like the chick on the right but with smaller boobs?"
"Bite me Tracer"
"I'm trying to get a handle on this, because it's utterly bizarre. You hop into some dude's car and wake up, semi-catatonic, naked in a park with a waxed beaver. All you dimly recall is some horrible monotone blasting in your ears and the faint stench of sulfur. Anything else?"
"Well I think I heard him shriek 'Shit'"
"Could it have been 'ship'?"
"Why?"
"Was just wondering if the British Royal Navy was in port."
Friday bursts into tears, "Goddamn it Tracer! This really happened! You have no idea how important that bush was to me! The Scott's Bush Be Large I use to spread on it every night ... the Afro Sheen ... It was the very source of my femininity and now it's gone."
Friday continues sobbing in a way jem never will.
"What do you want me to do about it Friday? The silly thing will grow back!"
"My breathtaking bush will never be the same, it will come in all patchy now!"
"Breathtaking? How many guys did you kill with the thing anyway?"
"Seven"
"Oh, so anyway I bet it would grow in faster if you would quit rubbing it all the time during your phone calls with MsGrace."
"Now all I have is bare skin... nice smooth bare skin.... and it feels so... nice. Especially when I lightly rub my fingers over it.... and I feel... mmmmmm.... so much nice sensation there now... mmmmmmm.... I want to just....."
"Yeah, I can hear ya you know! You should build your own wanker room for crying out loud! Still I would imagine that bush must have felt like a cock cage at times, it must be oh-so-nice to really, I mean really feel when you touch!"
"Oh it does Tracer! You should ask MsGrace to rip your pubes out sometime!"
"No."
"Why?"
"Because I imagine she'll make me grab a razor next time I call her along with some bikini wax should she ever hear about this. And I still have the gun Friday so shut up about that idea!"
"OK but Tracer I want this madman brought to justice before he makes another woman look like a twelve year old! This is just the sort of thing that lbb would do, that panty thief!"
Tracer starts coughing and sputtering up the shot of whiskey, "Um yeah, he should be considered but he seems to have vanished like ace."
"Our two best suspects!"
"They are quite pervy, almost legendary."
"What should we do then Tracer?"
"OK, I have an appointment at Madam Zelda's World of Sin tonight cause of that um 'case' I'm on so I need you to go to this Midnight Madness thing I've been hearing about and drop something really heavy on bankyboo's foot, like an anvil or something."
"Why?!"
"So you can hear him scream "Shit!" and maybe make him!"
"An anvil? Those are really heavy!"
"What's your point? Anyway I'll be "gunning" for him at TeaseTime if it turns out he's the one."
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"Friday continues sobbing in a way jem never will."
ReplyDeleteLOL
But yet I feel that jem will cry real tears when her supply of q-tips runs out.
Uh-oh, i'm a suspect? Do i need a lawyer?
ReplyDelete*Friday continues sobbing in a way jem never will.*
ReplyDeletejem will be sobbing in a way NOBODY else ever has before too very much longer, if Princess keeps finding new homework assignments like the ones she has so far....
*But yet I feel that jem will cry real tears when her supply of q-tips runs out*
lbb, I have plenty of Q-tips, don't worry... my sanity will run out wayyyyy before they do...
*Uh-oh, i'm a suspect? Do i need a lawyer?*
I have a Sears Law Degree, and practice on the side, and eventually I'll win one of my cases... so give me a call.
And Tracer, have you seen Friday? Did she ever show back up at the office? Where is she?
little bitchass
::And Tracer, have you seen Friday? Did she ever show back up at the office? Where is she?::
ReplyDeleteI'm here, bitchass... Don't worry... I've just been spending a lot of time back at my apartment in the bedroom, examining the "evidence". mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
::"Oh, so anyway I bet it would grow in faster if you would quit rubbing it all the time during your phone calls with MsGrace."::
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
::"Yeah, I can hear ya you know! You should build your own wanker room for crying out loud!::
hmmmm... how did you know I was buildi.... ooops...
::"Because I imagine she'll make me grab a razor next time I call her along with some bikini wax should she ever hear about this. And I still have the gun Friday so shut up about that idea!"::
Oooops... uhhhh.. sorry Tracer, but I already inadvertently brought that up to Ms Grace on the phone today.... I figured that since she's already had you do a lot worse than that, you wouldn't mind....
::I need you to go to this Midnight Madness thing I've been hearing about and drop something really heavy on bankyboo's foot, like an anvil or something."::
Shhhh... I went to Midnight Madness, but he was babbling incoherently about some keys or something, and I didn't have the heart to do it, even if I coulda picked up the anvil. But I'm thinking a 6 inch spike heel on top of the instep at Tease Time should make this bird sing pretty loud.
I did some snooping around, and I think we may find out that that other Mistress dame that bankyboo works for along with Ms Grace, may be pulling the strings here.. I think she goes by the name of Ms Kate. Rumor is that she has some kind of diabolical electrical device to keep her minions in line...
And about those other two suspects, lbb is perfectly content over there in Ms Grace's rumpus room, and I don't think he ever leaves the room. And that ace is actually a pretty nice fella, and always has a good supply of Thin Mints. How bad could he be? You sure you're still not a little bitter about that unfortunate Doberman incident? Nooooo.... I think you may be right for a change...this bankyboo might just be our man...
Well, if you need me, I'll be on the phone at the apartment going over the "evidence" with Ms Grace....
girl friday
But I'm thinking a 6 inch spike heel on top of the instep at Tease Time should make this bird sing pretty loud.
ReplyDelete::Tracer picks up a 12lb sledge::
I've got your back.
Do you know if this guy has a peg leg or anything? I'm considering smacking his right hand, it's not like he's using it or anything.
Uh-oh, i'm a suspect? Do i need a lawyer?
Yes.
that other Mistress dame that bankyboo works for along with Ms Grace, may be pulling the strings here.. I think she goes by the name of Ms Kate.
The only strings those two chicks pull on are heart strings.
Rumor is that she has some kind of diabolical electrical device to keep her minions in line...
You read this bankyboo's blog? The dude has so many electrical devices that I'm certain he's built up some sort of tolerance. She must use other methods for controlling him.
Anyway it's obvious he's been driven insane, what sort of person would mail in keys to a cock cage?! Even jem's not that goofy!